Which Star Wars Planet(s) would you want to live on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I'd like to live on either Naboo in the countryside or on Alderaan.

Fated Xtasy
Coruscant seems more my style. Cities for days, night life. Beautiful.

**** country sides tbh

Kurk
I can hardly stand big cities IRL. The underground levels of Coruscant would be horrible. The surface is okay I guess.

carthage
Ambria so I could personally take a shit on the bleached bones of Darth Bane's arm

DarthAnt66
ROFL. ^

Syndicate
Felucia.

relentless1
id be sub penthouse at 500 Republica wut wut

Rebel95
Alderaan probably

SunRazer

Zenwolf
Powerful gravity? Don't they all more or less have the same gravity as of Earth?

But eh, never could figure out how the gravity scale works in SW.

SunRazer
Yeah, about the same as Earth. And most of them have pretty much the same gravity, which is why I said "similarly powerful".

|King Joker|
Alderaan / Naboo / Kiros, etc.

ares834
Naboo or Alderaan for me as well.

SunRazer
Alderaan was one of the planets of TOR that I really enjoyed playing through. Come to think of it, I enjoy it in every one of its appearances.

Total Warrior
Alderan. Naboo isn't bad either

Beniboybling
Coruscant darlings.Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Coruscant seems more my style. Cities for days, night life. Beautiful.

**** country sides tbh yes

|King Joker|
Why the country hate? smile

Beniboybling
Nothing in the countryside but pollen, yuck. I want my galactic amenities. smile

MythLord
Naboo. I was gonna choose Alderaan, but...
https://youtu.be/Cuebj4kVOy4?t=79

Nephthys
Naboo. Alderaan is nicer, but it has Kiliks running around mind-controlling people. Naboo has Gungans but they stay out of sight where they belong.

MS Warehouse
Rakata. The whole island is basically an oceanfront property with no inhabitants other than a few deformed cannibals. THAT is heaven

Nephthys
Is Mortis an option?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Rakata. The whole island is basically an oceanfront property with no inhabitants other than a few deformed cannibals. THAT is heaven

And the rancors... But ya know, details, details

Kurk
Originally posted by Nephthys
Is Mortis an option?
Acid rain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.