Kao Cen Darach vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: Force only
Round 3: All out

carthage
Kenobi steamrolls

|King Joker|
Obi-Wan sweeps easily.

chingchangwalla
Darach gets Satele's Double bladed Saber too btw

carthage
Obi wan essentially withstood a similar assault from Grievous who is much more skilled and faster than Darach. He won't have a problem dealing win Darachs unorthodox offense when Grievous used a similar and more refined assault

EmperorSidious2
Obi wan

MythLord
Obi stomps.

The Ellimist
Obi Wan beats prime Malgus in pure sabers, let alone Kao lol.

Kurk
Any reason at all we should even consider Kao?

Syndicate
Obi Wan in all. Force is a good fight.

MythLord
How is Force a good fight? lmfao.

Syndicate
Based on their respective feats.

MythLord
In which Kenobi dwarfs him. Kao's best feat is throwing around decently sized rubble and debris while tired. A tired, 1-year-before-AotC Obi-Wan on Korriban has a similar feat of deflecting massive ships parts that fell down like rain after Dooku smashed a cruiser.

Syndicate
I was unaware that the text for that specified the size of the debris Obi Wan deflected. Mind providing the quote?

MythLord
Well there's nothing noting the parts were massive, but given that their falls to the floor were "deafening" and there was a much larger quantity of them than the objects Kao threw, it's certainly a feat of at least equal impressiveness:

Also, that's hardly Kenobi's only feat from the series, and even in-canon he pulls off stuff that rivals Darach's feat 6 years before AotC:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6cyhjKlBVXk/VuJ93RyIkQI/AAAAAAAAK8E/DJYEqnjOHcEXueMhVM_Sal4nmkzHSw3IACCo/s0-Ic42/RCO018.jpg

cs_zoltan
So many months since that comic came out and still every fuggot posts it without cropping.

Syndicate
Given there were multiple pieces of cruiser debris hitting the floor from an unknown height I don't think we can say what the size of these pieces were simply because the noise they made was defeaning. Aside from that we don't know the quantity of pieces Obi Wan deflected therefore I cannot agree with your interpretation.

As for the comic scan, fair point. I still think Kao would give him a good fight if only because at the time he accomplished his TK feats he was already exhausted.

Deronn_solo
Obi-Wan stomps all rounds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.