Galen Marek vs Darth Maul (SOD)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: Force only
Round 3: All out

MythLord
Maul
Galen
Either way.

chingchangwalla
Strength: Maul
Agility: Maul
Sabers: Maul
Pain Tolerance: Maul

Not enough to get him a win?

MythLord
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Strength: Maul

Which would mean little since Galen has contended with Vader, strength-wise.

Agility: Maul

Which, again, would matter little since Maul doesn't abuse his agility all that much. Also, even then Shaak and Maris were both more agile than Galen(and probably Maul as well) and he performed fine.

Sabers: Maul

Agreed, but not by any significant margin.

Pain Tolerance: Maul

Indeed, but I do think Galen's TK, lightning or a lightsaber to the fact is going to be enough to bring Maul down. Assuming Galen manages to do that, of course.

Not enough to get him a win?

More than enough, I just don't find his victory against Galen to be any more than 5/10.

chingchangwalla
How powerful was galen's lightning? Because Maul has shrugged off force lightning before. Only Sidious' lightning really stopped him properly and Palpy, along with Bane, have arguably the most powerful force lightning ever.

chingchangwalla
And I do believe Maul's force abilities are underrated. He brought down a medium sized ship whilst injured and being shot at, he also ragdolled Obi-Wan a couple of times throughout the clone wars with force pushes. That being said, Galen rapes in force

Sabers wise, I think Galen would get Genuinely outclassed by a lot.
Maul has a better defense and attack. Marek is capable unarmed but Maul is a MASTER of Teras Kasi. Marek's force powers alone no matter how raw and powerful they are, just aren't enough

MythLord
Galen's lightning was powerful enough that, before his prime, he's damaging the Sarlaac and killing Rancors with it as well as powering massive engines. So certainly powerful.

Maul only shrugged off the lightning of Mighella who, while indeed a powerful Nightsister, is nothing compared to someone like Marek in power. And Sidious' lightning that was only meant to torture made Maul cry like a baby, and Dooku's lightning made him hiss in pain.

Maul's telekinesis is certainly also very powerful, but not quite as powerful as that of the rival of Vader.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by MythLord
Galen's lightning was powerful enough that, before his prime, he's damaging the Sarlaac and killing Rancors with it as well as powering massive engines. So certainly powerful.

Maul only shrugged off the lightning of Mighella who, while indeed a powerful Nightsister, is nothing compared to someone like Marek in power. And Sidious' lightning that was only meant to torture made Maul cry like a baby, and Dooku's lightning made him hiss in pain.

Maul's telekinesis is certainly also very powerful, but not quite as powerful as that of the rival of Vader.

Hmm, interesting. Forgot to mention that Maul kept himself alive purely though the dark side of the force and hatred but yeah, doesn't help much in combat. Maul would have more kills to his name right? And more experience?

MythLord
Hmm, interesting. Forgot to mention that Maul kept himself alive purely though the dark side of the force and hatred but yeah, doesn't help much in combat. Maul would have more kills to his name right? And more experience?

Even Maw and Simus can do that, and Galen did something similar. So not really super-special-awesome feat for Maul.
But yeah Maul has more kills and more experience.

chingchangwalla
Even Maw and Simus can do that, and Galen did something similar. So not really super-special-awesome feat for Maul.
But yeah Maul has more kills and more experience.

thumb up

SunRazer
Yeah, I'd actually give Maul the edge in sabers. Galen takes the rest, though.

The Ellimist
Maul modestly
Galen stomps
Galen comfortably

Deronn_solo
Either way.
Cancer.
Galen is on an entire different plane in the Force --- no way is he losing all-out.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Cancer.
Galen is on an entire different plane in the Force --- no way is he losing all-out.

Ne he's not lol.

MythLord
Could've at least heard my argument before calling it cancer, dear. sad

Deronn_solo
Sorry sweety, but most of your arguments are cancer, so I don't think it would actually matter. smile

chingchangwalla
Sorry sweety, but most of your arguments are cancer, so I don't think it would actually matter. smile

Ease up, Myth's alright smile

Deronn_solo
I'm not actually being 100% serious right now, obviously. smile

MythLord
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m46sifFV1x1r2uh0vo1_250.gif

chingchangwalla
Nor am I smile

MythLord
Nor am I smile

Deronn_solo
ily Wollf. <3

chingchangwalla

Haha nah I like everyone on KMC. Even though people seem to hate Carthage and Elimist or whatever his name is? Why is this?

MythLord
ily Wollf. <3

ily 2.

Haha nah I like everyone on KMC. Even though people seem to hate Carthage and Elimist or whatever his name is? Why is this?

Cuz El is trying to bring PT wank up, and this is a community that specializes in anything ancient. And Carth... well Carth's just retarded. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ellimist
People love me, kek.

chingchangwalla
ily 2.

Cuz El is trying to bring PT wank up, and this is a community that specializes in anything ancient. And Carth... well Carth's just retarded. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Haha alrighty big grin

MythLord
I love you, tbh. PT all the way!

The Ellimist
Your love is all I need. smile

MythLord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKiqthx0GKw

EmperorSidious2
Sabers Maul
Force -Galen
All out-Galen

Syndicate
I'm trying to decide what I think of Galen in a dueling sense right now tbh. I think his speed, durability and endurance are his greatest weapons here and he's not going to be pressured by Maul's strength when he matched Vader's. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where I rate him in regards to technical skill.

As for Force and all out Galen takes them both without trouble.

chingchangwalla
I will no doubt get roasted for this but watch Antoine Bandele's Darth Maul vs Galen Marek. It's actually half decent, and he is probably the least biased versus series YouTuber. Jensaarai1 and Evannova95 are absolutely ludicrous, whenever I need a laugh I watch that shit.

MythLord
I agree with the above thumb up

chingchangwalla
I agree with the above thumb up

You've seen it?

Syndicate
I've watched all his videos.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Syndicate
I've watched all his videos.

They aren't too bad aye.

Syndicate
Quite enjoyable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.