Revan and Vader vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla

carthage
Yoda takes sabers

Gets curbed in force

Loses all out

The Ellimist
Yoda takes all.

Nephthys
Team.

Jmanghan
Team is too powerful for him.

I'd argue they could just pin him to the wall together :/

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/TjViF6P.gif

MythLord
^ That is what Yoda will do to the team.

Nephthys
Do what? Make them watch?

MythLord
Nah, reduces them to mince-meat.

Deronn_solo
Team sweeps, lmao.

The Ellimist
It's suggested that TFU Vader and Galen together would not defeat Sidious. I would generously put TFU Vader on peak Revan's level, and TFU Sidious is above Yoda, but I still think this team isn't enough.

Deronn_solo
Peak Vader is significantly better combatant than his TFU self, per Fightsaber, and I'd rank Revan above Marek.

The Ellimist
Revan certainly isn't above Marek by feats, the only things he has going for him are his ragdolling the strike team and vague metaphors about his power.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Peak Vader is significantly better combatant than his TFU self, per Fightsaber, and I'd rank Revan above Marek.

Would it be fair to say Revan is a more refined version of Marek? Similar to what Marek would have become if he reached his full potential?

The Ellimist
Full potential Marek could have defeated Sidious, let alone Revan.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Revan certainly isn't above Marek by feats, the only things he has going for him are his ragdolling the strike team and vague metaphors about his power.
Feats isn't all I take into account when ranking characters. Also, that strike team showing is pretty ****ing insane, ngl.

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Would it be fair to say Revan is a more refined version of Marek? Similar to what Marek would have become if he reached his full potential?

You can say that, but, hypothetically, full potential Marek is someone I would rank either a little beneath, on par, or a tad bit above someone like, GM Luke.

EmperorSidious2
Team

Syndicate
Probably Yoda.
Team.
Team.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Feats isn't all I take into account when ranking characters.

What else can we use here? Powerscaling is unclear - they're below Vitiate/Sidious and it's tough to gauge by what margin. Accolades favor Revan with respect to how fancy the language used to describe him is, but Vader has the advantage of having potential that rivals Sidious's (half of his former potential which was twice Sidious's), which Revan doesn't seem to possess.

Or the strike team is just really weak.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team, lmfao.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Or the strike team is just really weak.
Double-standards to the absolute extreme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.