Marvel's Badass Team vs DCNU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can this group of Marvel badass destroy DCNU?

Team Badass
Nth Man(Living Space Warp)
Hunger(Parasite)
Bubonicus
Rot
Abraxas
Sise-Neg
Archenemy

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by golem370
Can this group of Marvel badass destroy DCNU?

Team Badass
Nth Man(Living Space Warp)
Hunger(Parasite)
Bubonicus
Rot
Abraxas
Sise-Neg
Archenemy

At once? Hell yeah.

abhilegend
No

spetznaz

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
No DC has some sort of answer for sise-neg casually snapping their reality out of existence?

abhilegend
Does Sise Neg gets the magic of entire marvel universe as well?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathslash
DC has some sort of answer for sise-neg casually snapping their reality out of existence?

I would imagine he would be in the process of gathering the magic. It would be pointless if he had all the magic that ever existed.

deathslash
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I would imagine he would be in the process of gathering the magic. It would be pointless if he had all the magic that ever existed. I've seen some golem threads in my day. Some of them have been good, some of them have been bad, and some of them have ran straight through the goal of a spite thread, broke through the protection net that is the mods, and kept on going.

Zack M
The entire DCnU and it's cosmic beings? Team gets destroyed. Nobody is able to stop Parayla.

golem370
Remember Archenemy defeated a realm filled of powerful demons on hits own.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathslash
I've seen some golem threads in my day. Some of them have been good, some of them have been bad, and some of them have ran straight through the goal of a spite thread, broke through the protection net that is the mods, and kept on going.

laughing

golem370
I am loved on this site deal with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.