Crash Bandicoot joins the Skylanders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
What do you think?

I'm personally drawing myself a bath that I can drown myself in because this shouldn't be a thing, but hey, to each their own.

Kazenji
Another character to get raped by Activision, Already done it to Spyro.

FinalAnswer
Sleep tight Crash

Bro SMASH
I don't see what's the problem, really. Unlike the case with Spyro, Crash at least looks the same and is based on his original look instead of his redesign. I'm liking what I'm seeing with Crash so far.

I think people are panicking just because he's in Skylanders but I don't see any reason to complain about this. People forget Bowser and Donkey Kong were also in this series too and they turned out okay.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
I don't see what's the problem, really. Unlike the case with Spyro, Crash at least looks the same and is based on his original look instead of his redesign. I'm liking what I'm seeing with Crash so far.

I think people are panicking just because he's in Skylanders but I don't see any reason to complain about this. People forget Bowser and Donkey Kong were also in this series too and they turned out okay. ...Well, Skylanders sucks.

So yeah.

Bro SMASH
Going by the reviews and videos, I can't tell.

Jmanghan
The General fan consensus says that they suck.

Bro SMASH
If it's just pointless whining and no good reasons, then it doesn't matter.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The General fan consensus says that they suck.

Do you even know why they say it suck?

Surtur
Meh, I honestly was never much of a fan of the Crash games anyways. I played them when I was young and they weren't bad, but eh..nothing special IMO.

Bro SMASH
Well, I like Crash just as much as I like Mario...and more than I like Sonic.

Bro SMASH
Well, Jmanghan? You're still not going to tell me why it sucks?

Or did you just make that up?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Well, Jmanghan? You're still not going to tell me why it sucks?

Or did you just make that up? The fact is, that when Spyro joined the Skylanders, it was met with... less the enthusiastic results.

Skylanders itself seems to have good reviews, its just weird to have all these guys involved in it.

Bro SMASH
That was just with Spyro. That doesn't mean the whole series is bad. Crash is just fine, though. Good thing they stuck to his original design.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.