Maul vs Dooku (lighsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Clone Wars Maul
ROTS Dooku

Legends only.

chingchangwalla
By ROTS, Dooku was getting weaker and in TCW Maul was getting stronger. Probably Maul

MythLord
How was Dooku getting weaker? Anyways, he wins.

Deronn_solo
Maul.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by MythLord
How was Dooku getting weaker? Anyways, he wins.

ILS, ILS..

Where art thou? ILS, why won't you come out and play?

The Ellimist
Kek. Anakin and Obi Wan would've destroyed Maul.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Kek. Anakin and Obi Wan would've destroyed Maul.

Lol no. Savage was giving Anakin and Obi-Wan major troubles and Maul wrecked Savage

The Ellimist
RotS Anakin and Obi Wan are different beasts.

MythLord
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Lol no. Savage was giving Anakin and Obi-Wan major troubles and Maul wrecked Savage
*Enraged Savage
And Asajj gave them troubles, lol, but Dooku still stomped her.

NewGuy01
Mail stomped Savage even worse.

It's likely to be something fairly close to an even split. Dooku's probably the more effective swordsman, but Maul just can't be put down like he can.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Ziggystardust

Legends only.

MythLord
Legends only? So it's TPM Maul versus Dooku whom doesn't job like a mothertrucker?
Dooku wins, certainly. smile

Ziggystardust
Maul survived in legends too tho wolff.

So he is still in the Clone Wars.

MythLord
Oh right, right, right... He has feats like beating that blue dinosaur man and getting penetrated by a black padawan's weapon, right?
Dooku smile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by MythLord
Legends only? So it's TPM Maul versus Dooku whom doesn't job like a mothertrucker?
Dooku wins, certainly. smile

Pretty sure TCW still exists in Legends.

Ziggystardust
ILS, ILS..

Where art thou? ILS, why won't you come out and play?

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Mail stomped Savage even worse.

Savage being stomped by something as outdated as mail doesn't bode well for Beni and ILS.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Pretty sure TCW still exists in Legends.

Well considering the OP states Clone Wars Maul...

EmperorSidious2
Dooku

Kurk
Dooku

RotS Anakin> TCW Maul

Dooku was not weaker by RotS; rather is was portraying Kenobi and Anakin as better.

I don't know why everyone be hating on Dooku now-a-days and glorifying Maul to an unreasonable degree.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Kurk
Dooku

RotS Anakin> TCW Maul

Dooku was not weaker by RotS; rather is was portraying Kenobi and Anakin as better.

I don't know why everyone be hating on Dooku now-a-days and glorifying Maul to an unreasonable degree.

Righto then. Out of curiosity, who are your top 5 duelists?

quanchi112
Maul wins.

Ziggystardust
thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Me and you against the world.

Kurk
^
this is the guy who said Dooku is "slow" in a previous thread

quanchi112
^
this is the guy who said Dooku is "slow" in a previous thread Come again.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Come again.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=620425&highlight=Slow+Dooku

Vader will be even slower than normal so he'd definitely lose here. Dooku finally finds someone he is faster than.

That is true. Vader is quick with a Lightsaber but maneuverability wise quite slow. Same principles apply to Dooku.

With his saber, obviously. He isn't faster than Kenobi movement wise.

Faster with his hands and saber not movement wise. You are not getting it. I'm afraid you never will.

relentless1
Dooku easy

Emperordmb
Darth Tyranus. While most of the Anakin Obi-Wan duo fights are less impressive than they appear due to their teamwork, Dooku was holding them off well enough in ROTS when they were actually both attacking at the same time.

SunRazer
Anakin and Obi-Wan are supposed to have the best teamwork in the mythos. TCW can be oh-so-cancerous at times...

Emperordmb
All of those statements are post TCW, so I definitely don't apply it to the fights where they're fighting even worse than Sarro Xaj and Johun Othone did together.

SunRazer
They've still fought together for ten years as of TCW, and they know each other's moves inside-out, share a Force Bond, etc., and the idea that just 3 years would turn them from being terrible together to the best duo in the galaxy is ludicrous. TCW's stupid, and that's it. Prior to TCW, there were (sensibly) no teamwork issues during The Clone Wars.

FreshestSlice
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=620425&highlight=Slow+Dooku
Lowkey stalking quan.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SunRazer
They've still fought together for ten years as of TCW, and they know each other's moves inside-out, share a Force Bond, etc., and the idea that just 3 years would turn them from being terrible together to the best duo in the galaxy is ludicrous. TCW's stupid, and that's it. Prior to TCW, there were (sensibly) no teamwork issues during The Clone Wars.
Aside from AOTC where Anakin wouldn't go in slowly on the left?

The point I'm making is that for any character whose fought against the duo, I will take the terrible teamwork they display in the fight into account when judging the feat.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Aside from AOTC where Anakin wouldn't go in slowly on the left?

The point I'm making is that for any character whose fought against the duo, I will take the terrible teamwork they display in the fight into account when judging the feat.

A product of Anakin's emotional circumstances, as I hope you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.