Mace Windu Returns!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juyomaster34
Mace Windu is alive!!!
He survived his fall. Whether he will appear in Rebels,books or movies.
doesn't matter to me.All that matters is that it was confirmed by George Lucas and Samuel L. Jackson.

The rumors are over,the haters are angry.
The last master of Vaapad, is alive.
I kno when I finish this there will be poles and all kinda junk saying he should stay dead,the thing is he never was, he survived that fall.
Just like Rahm Kota,Yoda,Obi Wan,Anakin,Sidronna Daith,Both Galen Marek and Starkiller.
And the list goes on. Why deny a Master of the Order,2nd only to Yoda to die by in my opinion

What looks like Mace Jumping out the window than Sidious Force throwing him out the window?
I kno the book says different, well I watched the seen too many times it appears Mace jumped out the window.
Well it doesn't matter what he did,Mace Windu isn't dead.

Trocity
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif

Zenwolf

Beniboybling
Lmao

juyomaster34
In the words of Mace Windu to Sidious and Anakin/Vader,
You can't kill me mother ****ers!!!!! lol !!!

Mace Windu is alive read it and weep haters!!!!!

Petrus
Originally posted by Trocity
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif

Ziggystardust
There is talks of Mace being in rouge 1?

cs_zoltan
http://www.slashfilm.com/mace-windu-alive/

They agreed that Mace could be alive, but it never made it into canon. And now it's not their call, but Disney's.

Zenwolf
Databank people, says he's dead. Or are we not using Databank has a legit source despite we have been?

Kurk
Maybe Dooku's alive too

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Databank people, says he's dead. Or are we not using Databank has a legit source despite we have been?

Doesn't matter for shit if they decide to bring him back.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Maybe Dooku's alive too

Why not Tarkin also? Maybe even Sidious! Perhaps also Han Solo too! Oh, Vader!

Zenwolf
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Doesn't matter for shit if they decide to bring him back.

But it's what we have right now.

cs_zoltan
But it's what we have right now.

So what? And we had Maul as dead before TCW. If they want to bring him back, they not gona say "oh look, this random article that only nerds read says he's dead so we can't bring him back".

Zenwolf
So what? And we had Maul as dead before TCW. If they want to bring him back, they not gona say "oh look, this random article that only nerds read says he's dead so we can't bring him back".

So what? The so what, is being what we have now...is that Mace is dead. Did I say it couldn't change? No.

cs_zoltan
So what? The so what, is being what we have now...is that Mace is dead. Did I say it couldn't change? No.

Then who cares?

Zenwolf
Then who cares?

I don't know?

juyomaster34
Confirmed it George and Samuel did,
Up to Disney,to decide,it is.

Data bank,the decision is not.
I kno ZenWolf, want him to stay dead,they do
Once again,underestimated Mace Windu and Vaapad,they have.

Yall kno I'm enjoying this right?
you guys outnumber me in the poles on this topic.
I'm sorry you guys want him dead. looks like between now and next yr or 2 this ain't gonna happen. Mace will be back and hopefully with a new student.

Anyways enjoying the thread,thank you for your commits and replies good and bad.
I like the Clint Eastwood pics LMAO,!!! Keep'em coming.

How about a good ole Samuel L Jackson pic,now that would really be funny!!!!

Darth Abonis
We'll see what happens. For now its schrodinger's cat

Petrus
Oh come on, we all know they're gonna bring him back because Disney.

Zenwolf
Which just makes that whole scene in ROTS pointless...or well not as a great one.

Petrus
Bringing Maul back also made the TPM scene pointless, so it's never stopped them before.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Petrus
Bringing Maul back also made the TPM scene pointless, so it's never stopped them before.

Yeah but Maul's scene in TPM I don't think is as big as the Mace scene in ROTS. That's the moment that everything changes for Anakin as a character, the characters surrounding him and the entire galaxy.

Petrus
Yeah but Maul's scene in TPM I don't think is as big as the Mace scene in ROTS. That's the moment that everything changes for Anakin as a character, the characters surrounding him and the entire galaxy.

I don't think Disney is seeing it like that. They're just looking at an opportunity to bring back a significant character and draw interest from the fans.

MythLord
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a6/2a/a5/a62aa52d2e24287ed629038ff84ce6eb.jpg

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Petrus
I don't think Disney is seeing it like that. They're just looking at an opportunity to bring back a significant character and draw interest from the fans.

We shall see.

Petrus
Originally posted by MythLord
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a6/2a/a5/a62aa52d2e24287ed629038ff84ce6eb.jpg

****tard Disney.

|King Joker|
I'd honestly boycott any media Mace returned in. I'm sick of these contrived types of storytelling and resurrection of characters that should have died.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by juyomaster34
Mace Windu is alive!!!
He survived his fall. Whether he will appear in Rebels,books or movies.
doesn't matter to me.All that matters is that it was confirmed by George Lucas and Samuel L. Jackson.

The rumors are over,the haters are angry.
The last master of Vaapad, is alive.
I kno when I finish this there will be poles and all kinda junk saying he should stay dead,the thing is he never was, he survived that fall.
Just like Rahm Kota,Yoda,Obi Wan,Anakin,Sidronna Daith,Both Galen Marek and Starkiller.
And the list goes on. Why deny a Master of the Order,2nd only to Yoda to die by in my opinion

What looks like Mace Jumping out the window than Sidious Force throwing him out the window?
I kno the book says different, well I watched the seen too many times it appears Mace jumped out the window.
Well it doesn't matter what he did,Mace Windu isn't dead.
God has returned.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I'd honestly boycott any media Mace returned in. I'm sick of these contrived types of storytelling and resurrection of characters that should have died.

I assume that means you will also boycott any return by Ahsoka stick out tongue

Fated Xtasy

Like if Ahsoka came back? wink

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by juyomaster34
Here's where I get off jack off.
I know how to use my words bruh,twisted and broken.
Hence the topic a dance with the dark side **** the rest of it.

Since you like riding the dicks of every mutha ****a who got all of a sudden a problem
with Juyo,lets start with your ****ed up ass name.

Bruh I'm hard as stone,cold as ice who gives a **** about a undercover name Freshest slice?
Slice of what? do I need to go there?
Hell yeah,that dumb ass butt hurt commit?

Mutha ****a do your butt hurt?
With a name like freshest slice,bruh the shoe fits your ass so perfect.
I told yall I love talking shit to a weak ass bullies
Now jump *****,you feeling froggy?

Man I'll roast your ass,and feed your ass to my blue nose and red nose pits.
My red nose ***** bark louder than you.
So here's a muzzle to that fill in the blanks cross word puzzle shit you be talking.

I'm still talkin' shit to you wanna be bully.
I'm not scared of you. First it was about a mutha ****a who still don't know what the **** he talking about,then Freshest Slice of a monkey's ass had to say something disrespectful then your lil crew had to **** with me,too.

Do yall get together and participate in undercover off the wall ,secret finger in each other asses
and come up with dumb ass shit to get me started?
You didn't like my poem cool,
That's all you had to say.

Yall under cover bustas just had to be disrespectful.
If I didn't know better I think all yall lil boys
are in your rooms jacking off to
each other's commits and ignorant replies.

On that note I'm done,I know when I log off
and can't log in is when you bitches start talking about me behind my back.
Why? Because you're too much of a pussy to say it when I was online.

aiight beauty shop bitches you can talk about me now juyo master34 is gone restricted.
It's been real thank you KMC!!!!!I'm out c/o 2015.........

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I assume that means you will also boycott any return by Ahsoka stick out tongue Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Like if Ahsoka came back? wink It's kind of different with Ahsoka because her 'ending' was more open-ended, compared to ****s like Windu who got his arm cut off, electrocuted in the face by Palpatine's full-powered lightning for like 15 seconds straight, and fell off a massive skyscraper -- and Maul, who was bisected and fell into a bottomless pit. Windu's and Maul's endings weren't really meant to be open-ended and up for interpretation when first written like Ahsoka's. I wouldn't be a fan of Ahsoka appearing later just to appear. If she survived and her story continues I want it to be consequential to a bigger plot and make sense, not just for fan service.

Fated Xtasy
It's kind of different with Ahsoka because her 'ending' was more open-ended, compared to ****s like Windu who got his arm cut off, electrocuted in the face by Palpatine's full-powered lightning for like 15 seconds straight, and fell off a massive skyscraper -- and Maul, who was bisected and fell into a bottomless pit. Windu's and Maul's endings weren't really meant to be open-ended and up for interpretation when first written like Ahsoka's. I wouldn't be a fan of Ahsoka appearing later just to appear. If she survived and her story continues I want it to be consequential to a bigger plot and make sense, not just for fan service.

Double standards tbh. Mauls return was justified and movie level story telling

SunRazer

Indeed, especially when their characters become so much worse. There's nothing left for Mace Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.