OWAW Superman vs. Annihilation Surfer vs. full powered Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Superman is sun dipped and Surfer has absorbed the Crunch energies.

https://babblingsaboutdccomics3.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/act_782_002.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/orophinsgloss/Thesis%20-%20Excerpts%20for%20analysis/One%20Perfect%20Moment/Annihilation-SilverSurfer03page2-4.jpg

Can they kill it once and for all (no help from Bob)?

Surtur
Full powered Void should win.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur
Full powered Void should win.

Wow, thanks for responding.

carver9
I'm giving this to Superman.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Wow, thanks for responding.

Well Void is Sentry, who can come back from being exploded. Who only died because he wanted to die. At this point I figure people know what Sentry/Void can do.

celeyhyga17
Surfer dies.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
I'm giving this to Superman.

He has a teammate.

deathslash
He has a teammate. actually, it's a free for all.

Blue Area Vet
Well Void is Sentry, who can come back from being exploded. Who only died because he wanted to die. At this point I figure people know what Sentry/Void can do.

Still doesnt mean he is truly immortal. No one had found a way.

Blue Area Vet
Holy shit guys, MY BAD!! This was supposed to be Clark and Norrin vs. Bob. I see why people were answering the way they did.

Genii96
Is void more immortal than T and A?

krisblaze
The crunch energies didn't do anything for Surfer.

T and A were just particularly weak to them.

Surtur
Still doesnt mean he is truly immortal. No one had found a way.

Okay but how are the people he is fighting going to find a way? All Superman can really do is try to punch him. Heat vision wouldn't really do anything. Surfer has a versatile powerset but Sentry can output far more energy than he can.

He's not truly immortal even at his strongest, I'm sure he could be unmade easily by cosmic beings.

Blue Area Vet
Okay but how are the people he is fighting going to find a way? All Superman can really do is try to punch him. Heat vision wouldn't really do anything. Surfer has a versatile powerset but Sentry can output far more energy than he can.

He's not truly immortal even at his strongest, I'm sure he could be unmade easily by cosmic beings.

How? That's the entire point of me using the two souped up versions of Superman and Silver Surfer. Surfer in particular has his own matter rearrangement and now he is amped. How far from being a "cosmic being" is he?

Surtur
How? That's the entire point of me using the two souped up versions of Superman and Silver Surfer. Surfer in particular has his own matter rearrangement and now he is amped. How far from being a "cosmic being" is he?

Superman is amped, but what does that matter? What in his arsenal can actually put Void down? Surfer has matter rearrangement but then so did Molecule Man.

As for how far from a cosmic being Surfer is..Galactus is a cosmic being. Surfer is a gnat to Galactus. He also gets easily one shotted by Odin, though yes that wasn't when he was amped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.