Kas'im vs. Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

WHo wins?

Deronn_solo
Starkiller impregnates him in every round.

chingchangwalla
Kas'im is never going to win a versus battle unless it's Sabers only. Stop using him

MythLord
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Kas'im is never going to win a versus battle unless it's Sabers only. Stop using him
And even then, who can he beat? Darovit? Satele Shan? Cin Drallig? Some more fodder?

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by MythLord
And even then, who can he beat? Darovit? Satele Shan? Cin Drallig? Some more fodder?

You're probably right. I suppose the only one he could win would be technical skill or natural ability. Overall I doubt he could beat anyone

MythLord
Nah, I'm joking, Kas'im has mad skills and should not be underestimated. He'd beat at least the people I listed :P

carthage
Satele? Probably not

MythLord
Yeah, Shan's been pretty shit on my radar lately.
Her best feat is speedblitzing randoms and holding her own against a sorely pre-prime Malgus. Kas stomping trainee Bane whom at the time has rivalling feats(i.e. moving faster than dozens of Sith can percieve and stomping Sirak) should elevate him beyond the level of Shan.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by MythLord
Nah, I'm joking, Kas'im has mad skills and should not be underestimated. He'd beat at least the people I listed :P

Mm but it's not like many people would want to debate about Satele vs Kas'im :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.