Anakin and Luke vs. Eternal Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Peak Luke
Zone RotS Anakin if you think there's a difference

In a battle meld

vs.

Valkorion
Arcann
Vaylin
Thexan

Starting distance 7 meters.

If Skywalkers are losing, give them Jaina Solo
If the Eternal Family is losing, replace Thexan with the Outlander

Nephthys
Eternal Family. Valk takes on Luke while Anakin gets gangbanged by his kids.

Where's Senya doe???

The Ellimist
It's already four vs. one, lol.

----

I'm not sure. I think Luke could ragdoll/insta-kill any of Valkorion's children, and he may be able to do this while also preoccupying Valkorion, or to just beat him to the draw. I'm not sure if the remaining children could take on Zone Anakin, not when he turns Dooku's skills and Force power into "a joke" and beats him in like fifteen seconds, a feat far beyond anything the children have pulled off. If Dooku can take on Anakin and Obi Wan at once, peak Anakin can probably take on three of them, given that it's not like three of them are going to be able to get much more in than two unless if they coordinate really well.

This advantage is magnified by the battle meld between Luke and Anakin.

Funnily enough, it might be best for Anakin to charge Valkorion while Luke lolstomps the rest. Zone Anakin might have so much raw power that Valkorion will have to retreat or otherwise back away, given that it's implied that this Anakin's power exceeds Yoda's.

Add in Jaina and the Eternal Family dies pretty quickly. Add back in the Outlander and I don't think that changes, although with the Outlander they probably beat just Luke and Anakin.

Nephthys
no expression

The Ellimist
You guys still overrate the importance of numbers, even after Revan vs. the strike team, dream Sidious vs. Yoda and Anakin, and Dooku vs. Anakin and Obi Wan. A bunch of much weaker combatants can't necessarily dogpile one person who's much faster, more powerful and more skilled than them.

Deronn_solo
^^
I'm actually agreeing with Neph, kek. If Anakin charges Valkorion, he's getting ****ed up similar to Marr, lmao.

The Ellimist
The same Anakin that turned Dooku's power into "a joke" and crushed him far more easily than Yoda did? Or that was stated to be "the most powerful Jedi of his generation", "maybe any generation", "the fastest", etc - with seven meters of space?

That Valkorion can one-shot a distracted Darth Marr (which says nothing about his reflexes) doesn't mean he can take out the Chosen One letting himself loose in a peak performance lol.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You guys still overrate the importance of numbers, even after Revan vs. the strike team, dream Sidious vs. Yoda and Anakin, and Dooku vs. Anakin and Obi Wan. A bunch of much weaker combatants can't necessarily dogpile one person who's much faster, more powerful and more skilled than them.

You mean, two fights where the team won and a dream? Ok, point proven.

Obviously it isn't "necessarily" the case, but we don't deal in outliers. The team has the advantage and it's their fight to lose.

The idea that Valkorion would ever retreat from Anakin outside of Mortis is ridiculous, as is the idea that Luke can one-shot Arcann, Vaylin or Thexan while fighting someone like Valkorion.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
You mean, two fights where the team won and a dream? Ok, point proven.

roll eyes (sarcastic) The strike team had the help of Revan's light half (which you love to point out whenever it happens to be convenient for your case), and Dooku lost to Anakin solo - Obi Wan did nothing except for maybe motivating Anakin.

Why do you assume that Arcann, Thexan and Vaylin could leverage their numerical advantage at that distance? Do they practice fighting close quarters together against a single opponent?

You mean like that Zone Anakin-tier opponent he overwhelmed...wait...

Arcann got one-shotted by Valkorion pretty quickly, and Luke has better speed feats, so he can just do that right at the start with electric judgment. Nothing lost.

Deronn_solo
Who cares? You don't have be anywhere near Valkorion' level to shit on Dooku, lmao. Also, I'm pretty sure Yoda wasn't go all crush mode on Dooku.

That sort of hyperbole is cute and all - but unless you believe Anakin is > Yoda ---then what's your point? I can easily point to Marr wrecking armies, and deflecting assaults with more efficiency than planitery defensive shields.

Proof Marr was distracted? And really, Valkorion is honestly one of the fastest being in the Star Wars universe. The dude has entire coversations while time around him barely ticks by the millisecond.

Call me when Anakin is tanking lightning blast that took out cruisers and shit.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Who cares? You don't have be anywhere near Valkorion' level to shit on Dooku, lmao. Also, I'm pretty sure Yoda wasn't go all crush mode on Dooku.

Even Yoda's defensive moves, like blocking his lightning, were done "far from easily". Regardless, the point is that Anakin's domination of Dooku is a feat virtually unprecedented - the only examples I can think of are Valkorion taking out Arcann, Luke pinning Caedus and Sidious dominating pre-vaapad Windu, .ie all Valkorion+ tier combatants.

Peak performance Anakin might be greater than Yoda. Multiple sources have claimed as much - their comparative performances against Dooku would suggest as much. At this point, all of the actual evidence points towards that being the case, and you're really responding with your gut telling you that because standard Anakin isn't that strong, his peak level can't be either for whatever reason (even though getting angry was enough for Maul to drive back Sidious).

What are you talking about? Anyway, Marr was busy fighting and killing Zakuu's soldiers.

Well, we know that Dooku was TK'ing cruisers with just a weak nexus, and that's a "joke" next to Skywalker. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.