God Cable vs Black Adam (WWIII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112612/3921350-8975032362-90132.jpg

vs

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/31666/747787-black_adam.jpg

"Id"
I think Black Adam

Decter
It's a good fight but I'm leaning with Cable

abhilegend
Adam.

Blue Area Vet
Cable if anyone is being honest. And no, it wouldn't be close. He wouldn't even need the TK, TP will rape over and over.

krisblaze
Definitely Black Adam.

Regular version would be a fight, this is a massacre.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Cable if anyone is being honest. And no, it wouldn't be close. He wouldn't even need the TK, TP will rape over and over.

Did Martian Manhunter not try to telepathically attack him? No telepaths tried?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Surtur
Martian tried and even succeeded in reading his mind.

He then suffered some kind of feedback and started crying like a baby in the atmosphere or something. Standard Manhunter fight.

Blue Area Vet

Anyone who may have would pale in comparison to God Cable. The key here is Cable was performing multiple planetary tasks at the same time as easy as one would do single digit addition. He fought Surfer while running the world's functions and levitating Providence Island. Imagine 100% of that psi power attacking one's mind, super powered or not.

leonidas
adam for sure. regular adam would take this too more often than not imo.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
adam for sure. regular adam would take this too more often than not imo.

He couldn't even touch Cable unless Cable wants him to.

Surtur
Anyone who may have would pale in comparison to God Cable. The key here is Cable was performing multiple planetary tasks at the same time as easy as one would do single digit addition. He fought Surfer while running the world's functions and levitating Providence Island. Imagine 100% of that psi power attacking one's mind, super powered or not.

Well the only problem I can really see is that Black Adam can blitz Cable. His fight was Surfer showed some speed for him, but not on the level of BA.

Blue Area Vet
Well the only problem I can really see is that Black Adam can blitz Cable. His fight was Surfer showed some speed for him, but not on the level of BA.

BA couldn't come close to getting through Cable Psi shields. He could pound all say. And Cable could also seemingly slow down time so there is no problem with his ability to react. Plus, he could take a couple of blows from BA before he sends him to the moon.

Surtur
Are you saying Cable has potent autoshields?

leonidas
oh he definitely does. the more i think about it the more i tend to think cable would take him. his tk would allow him to do something similar to adam that black did to superman. don't think adam would have a defense against a tk-induced stroke or any of the million other things cable could do to him. he muddled with the biology of THOUSANDS at the same time, so i guess he culd do the same to adam if he really wanted.... of he doesn't go all exotic, it's be his tk vs adam's speed and strength and i'd think that would favor adam though it wouldn't be easy for him.

Blue Area Vet
oh he definitely does. the more i think about it the more i tend to think cable would take him. his tk would allow him to do something similar to adam that black did to superman. don't think adam would have a defense against a tk-induced stroke or any of the million other things cable could do to him. he muddled with the biology of THOUSANDS at the same time, so i guess he culd do the same to adam if he really wanted.... of he doesn't go all exotic, it's be his tk vs adam's speed and strength and i'd think that would favor adam though it wouldn't be easy for him.

That's just it, his fine TK control was incredible, it was on cellular and molecular level. He ****ing rewrote his own DNA. He's a nightmare for a flying brick. Some people are acting like this shit just wouldn't effect BA. Of course it would. Surfer was lucky to have the power set he possesses as well as Cable's distraction

krisblaze

He fought through a dozen strokes directly inflicted on his brain.

The scientist had a very specific "area the size of a footballfield expanding inside your brain" attack.

WW3 Adam would fly straight through whatever shields Cable throws up.

EcstaticGrace
I find it interesting that there's thought to be any physical difference between Black Adam and WWIII Adam there the same character. Just one is more bloodlusted

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I find it interesting that there's thought to be any physical difference between Black Adam and WWIII Adam there the same character. Just one is more bloodlusted

It's a hotly debated issue, but it doesn't matter against Cable.

leonidas
Originally posted by krisblaze
He fought through a dozen strokes directly inflicted on his brain.

The scientist had a very specific "area the size of a footballfield expanding inside your brain" attack.

WW3 Adam would fly straight through whatever shields Cable throws up.

really? didn't recall that. if true, that option would be out, but i wonder if he could still manipulate his biology somehow. stop his blood flowing, stop his heart beating? adam may fight through that though. as for his shields--adam would pummel through them eventually i agree. they might hold up long enough. hrm. this is tough to call.

Sin I AM

Yea i actually argued this several times that he did not have an amp. He power ahared with isis and her brother and when those two got wrecked he got the power back. He was just uber pissed

leonidas

yeah. i've said that before. in a forum setting, where characters are fighting at their max, adam should always be considered wwiii adam. and whatever he did in that arc (which i think tends to get pretty overrated) he should be able to always do. /shrug

Zack M
Teth.

carver9
Amazing fight. I'm undecided.

"Id"
If Cable can brace himself to Lightmaster and Surfer bullrush. He should be able to brace himself to Black Adams. Speed will not an issue.

This time around Cable will not near exhustion, due to his expanded telepathy, keeping a city afloat, and global scale tk. He would be more focused and sharp for sure.

But despite the fact. It comes down to Cables focused TK & TP vs Adams Brawn & Fury.

His shields can only hold so much 200+ missles pushed him to his limit, by comparison Adam ran through a force field meant to withstand in access of 100 teratonnes of TNT.

Adam mind resisted Manjobers mental foolery. In the case that it IS enough, if Cables tk fails, there is only so much punishment Cable body (enhanced by deadpool regen) can take before it starts to fail.

Magical invulnerbility and godly stamina are in Adams favor.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by "Id"
If Cable can brace himself to Lightmaster and Surfer bullrush. He should be able to brace himself to Black Adams. Speed will not an issue.

This time around Cable will not near exhustion, due to his expanded telepathy, keeping a city afloat, and global scale tk. He would be more focused and sharp for sure.

But despite the fact. It comes down to Cables focused TK & TP vs Adams Brawn & Fury.

His shields can only hold so much 200+ missles pushed him to his limit, by comparison Adam ran through a force field meant to withstand in access of 100 teratonnes of TNT.

Adam mind resisted Manjobers mental foolery. In the case that it IS enough, if Cables tk fails, there is only so much punishment Cable body (enhanced by deadpool regen) can take before it starts to fail.

Magical invulnerbility and godly stamina are in Adams favor.

Good answer. It's hard to say how Cable would do in a straight up fight. He was multitasking too much

krisblaze
really? didn't recall that. if true, that option would be out, but i wonder if he could still manipulate his biology somehow. stop his blood flowing, stop his heart beating? adam may fight through that though. as for his shields--adam would pummel through them eventually i agree. they might hold up long enough. hrm. this is tough to call.

The attack still hurt him though, he didnt completely ignore it.

Black Adam had the added power of Isis in WW3 and he was bloodlusted. I dont see Cable mustering up the firepower necessary to take him down. Internal attacks are probably the way to go though. I just dont think its nesr enougj.

Blue Area Vet

What does that have to do with what Cable could do? You think he would STOP a brain attack during a fight? We are talking about a guy who ****s with time, can grown to about ten times his size, casually teleport you to space, ALL with freaking TP. How the **** is BA going punch through shields? He doesn't even have to throw up actual shields, he could just keep BA away. This guy rearranged miles and miles of the earth's terrain with TP- imagine if he concentrated that on one being. He can also teleport away himself or turn invisible....or mind wipe him.....or change his DNA and make him a bat creature (cannon).....or how about turn off the part of his brain that controls super powers? Punching the air won't do it.

Sin I AM
What does that have to do with what Cable could do? You think he would STOP a brain attack during a fight? We are talying about a guy who ****s with time, can grown to about ten times his size, casually teleport you to space, ALL with freaking TP. How the **** is BA going punch through shields? He doesn't even have to throw up actual shields, he could just keep BA. He can also teleport away himself or turn invisible....or mind wipe him.....or change his DNA and make him a bat creature (cannon). Punching the air won't do it.

You sound like you've never read a comic in your life

Blue Area Vet
delete

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You sound like you've never read a comic in your life

Don't get personal with me and don't make stupid statements without explanation.

Blue Area Vet
By the way guys, despite his fight with Surfer, we didn't see anything close to a pissed Cable......not to mention he wasn't using anywhere near his full power for the fight. Cable wanted the world to see what was in his heart, that was his motivation. Surfer was not his enemy, just his opposition. Cable is both a master combant and a master strategist. At full concentration and max effort, he just has too much at his disposal.

iceman24567
You sound like you've never read a comic in your life For once a woman is right thumb up

Sin I AM
Don't get personal with me and don't make stupid statements without explanation.
Your statements show ignorance. Or that you're ignoring BAS abilities and exaggerating Cables.

EcstaticGrace
That said though I know absolutely nothing about God Cable so no opinion on the fight.

Blue Area Vet
Your statements show ignorance. Or that you're ignoring BAS abilities and exaggerating Cables.

Why, because you don't like me saying it? Go ahead and make a case if that's what you want to do. But the way, I can't help but notice you really haven't said shit about either character's abilities, should I assume you don't read comics?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
For once a woman is right thumb up

Didn't she curse you out last week? I guess she's helping you to speak this week.

Sin I AM
Why, because you don't like me saying it? Go ahead and make a case if that's what you want to do. But the way, I can't help but notice you really haven't said shit about either character's abilities, should I assume you don't read comics?

I mean did you read Burnt Offerings? Cable although cool to see him "unleash" wasn't really impressive. Surfer one shot him. I mean we could theorize all day long about what he "could" do but he really didn't do much combat wise to suggest he could take an elite brick like BA. I mean this guy is too durable and aggressive for Nate who got beat by a holding back Norrin. It's a non contest

Insane Titan
Adam beats Cable to a pulp in the end.

krisblaze
Cable vs regular Adam is a very good fight though. This isnt.

Blue Area Vet
I mean did you read Burnt Offerings? Cable although cool to see him "unleash" wasn't really impressive. Surfer one shot him. I mean we could theorize all day long about what he "could" do but he really didn't do much combat wise to suggest he could take an elite brick like BA. I mean this guy is too durable and aggressive for Nate who got beat by a holding back Norrin. It's a non contest

Oh, so you haven't read the Surfer fight. He did not one shot him, that's a flat out lie unless you have some alternate meaning of one shot. Also, he did get beat by a holding back Norrin; however, if you read Burt offering, you'd know he was simultaneous using is power to perform other tasks including holding up Providence. You could have even gotten that from this thread, but you didn't because you are trying to minimize Cable. Then you say he "wasn't that impressive." That's an opinion. My opinion is that he was incredibly impressive. I don't know if you know but he also battles Lightmaster and did some incredible shit....you now what, I'm not repeating myself, God Cable is not new, his feats have been discussed and if you want to ignore them, be my guest. I'll respond if you want to actually add something or refute something. All you've done is minimize Cable and cheerlead BA which anyone can do.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49210/1293552-cabledeadpool102005streetsamur4.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Adam beats Cable to a pulp in the end.

Bullshit, Adam couldn't get close to him. Adam is nothing like Surfer and a full potential Cable is nothing like the do gooder, suicidal Cable that fought Surfer.

Insane Titan
Bullshit, Adam couldn't get close to him. Adam is nothing like Surfer and a full potential Cable is nothing like the do gooder, suicidal Cable that fought Surfer. haha. Adam is far more than a ferocious monster than Cable fought with Surfer.

This cable couldn't handle the teams WW3 Adam took on.

Blue Area Vet
haha. Adam is far more than a ferocious monster than Cable fought with Surfer.

This cable couldn't handle the teams WW3 Adam took on.

Cable is a ****ing solider fighting a never ending war. They don't come any tougher than Cable. BA is a BAD GUY, they are supposed to be whatever (ferocious sounds pretty gay.) Cable fight Apocalypse on on one with the legacy virus and was wearing him down and Poccy would kick BA's teeth in. Funny you would go this route. I guess Superman is ineffective because he's basically a boy scout.

krisblaze
WW3 Black Adam would ****ing kill Apoc.

And Cable only lived through that fight because of the Psimitar...

Sin I AM
Oh, so you haven't read the Surfer fight. He did not one shot him, that's a flat out lie unless you have some alternate meaning of one shot. Also, he did get beat by a holding back Norrin; however, if you read Burt offering, you'd know he was simultaneous using is power to perform other tasks including holding up Providence. You could have even gotten that from this thread, but you didn't because you are trying to minimize Cable. Then you say he "wasn't that impressive." That's an opinion. My opinion is that he was incredibly impressive. I don't know if you know but he also battles Lightmaster and did some incredible shit....you now what, I'm not repeating myself, God Cable is not new, his feats have been discussed and if you want to ignore them, be my guest. I'll respond if you want to actually add something or refute something. All you've done is minimize Cable and cheerlead BA which anyone can do.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49210/1293552-cabledeadpool102005streetsamur4.jpg

Cable was one shot. Everything else u said is pointless. He broke surfers board which amounted to nothing. Surfer took the kid gloves off and one shot him. Non fight

Blue Area Vet
Cable was one shot. Everything else u said is pointless. He broke surfers board which amounted to nothing. Surfer took the kid gloves off and one shot him. Non fight

That's no a one shot. A one shot is just that, one blow, victim out. The fought and tore shit up all around the. Breaking the board means nothing according to you. It's a feat BA couldn't pull off.

Insane Titan
Cable is a ****ing solider fighting a never ending war. They don't come any tougher than Cable. BA is a BAD GUY, they are supposed to be whatever (ferocious sounds pretty gay.) Cable fight Apocalypse on on one with the legacy virus and was wearing him down and Poccy would kick BA's teeth in. Funny you would go this route. I guess Superman is ineffective because he's basically a boy scout. and? Adam is a warrior. Haha Apoc has never beat anyone physically as powerful as Adam.

More moving the goal posts eh boy, Superman is irrelevant here.

Insane Titan
Cable was one shot. Everything else u said is pointless. He broke surfers board which amounted to nothing. Surfer took the kid gloves off and one shot him. Non fight yeah breaking Surfers board isn't a massive feat, plenty of ppl have done it.

Sin I AM
That's no a one shot. A one shot is just that, one blow, victim out. The fought and tore shit up all around the. Breaking the board means nothing according to you. It's a feat BA couldn't pull off.

He was one shot. Cable broke a board that's been broken several time before. Norrin got serious and one shot him. Non fight

Sin I AM
yeah breaking Surfers board isn't a massive feat, plenty of ppl have done it.

Never understood y God Cable is wanked so hard. Yea he had some cool showings like the Aids thing, etc..but combat wise he was a glass cannon. I don't even recall them "fighting" it was more of a pushing match

ghostman
What does that have to do with what Cable could do? You think he would STOP a brain attack during a fight? We are talking about a guy who ****s with time, can grown to about ten times his size, casually teleport you to space, ALL with freaking TP. How the **** is BA going punch through shields? He doesn't even have to throw up actual shields, he could just keep BA away. This guy rearranged miles and miles of the earth's terrain with TP- imagine if he concentrated that on one being. He can also teleport away himself or turn invisible....or mind wipe him.....or change his DNA and make him a bat creature (cannon).....or how about turn off the part of his brain that controls super powers? Punching the air won't do it.

so no combat showings?

does that sound familiar?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&action=showpost&postid=15813473#15813473

im sure it does.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
so no combat showings?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&action=showpost&postid=15813473#15813473

im sure it does.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/iKkUkjlcxCizu/giphy.gif

Blue Area Vet
yeah breaking Surfers board isn't a massive feat, plenty of ppl have done it.

Name them and when you finish, the number needs to be plenty.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ghostman
so no combat showings?

im sure it does.

He had combat showings so what are you talking about?

Blue Area Vet
Never understood y God Cable is wanked so hard. Yea he had some cool showings like the Aids thing, etc..but combat wise he was a glass cannon. I don't even recall them "fighting" it was more of a pushing match

They fought. Everything else I mentioned about him being preoccupied and not being able to use his full power applies whether you chose to ignore it or not. If he was trying to kill Surfer, he could have hit him with all the world's nucs he had control of. The problem is you apparent can't see anything beyond a slugfest. OH WAIT, yes you can when it's Dear John.

carver9
Thinking about it, I'm giving this to Cable.

Sin I AM
They fought. Everything else I mentioned about him being preoccupied and not being able to use his full power applies whether you chose to ignore it or not. If he was trying to kill Surfer, he could have hit him with all the world's nucs he had control of. The problem is you apparent can't see anything beyond a slugfest. OH WAIT, yes you can when it's Dear John.

Who said anything about a slugfest. For all his godlike power cable was dropped with a casual blast. And its amusing that you say IF he was trying to kill surfer as if him losing badly is an indication of that ability

iceman24567
Bladam wins 10/10

Blue Area Vet
and? Adam is a warrior. Haha Apoc has never beat anyone physically as powerful as Adam.

More moving the goal posts eh boy, Superman is irrelevant here.

No, but it might seem like that to you, though. The point of the showing was that he fought Poccy tough when he had the Legacy virus and Poccy was much more powerful than him. Sorry you missed that.

Oh, and the point of me bringing up Superman is to prove that being "ferocious" is not a reflection of power level.

Blue Area Vet
Who said anything about a slugfest. For all his godlike power cable was dropped with a casual blast. And its amusing that you say IF he was trying to kill surfer as if him losing badly is an indication of that ability

And once against you fail to consider a point I've brought up several times. I get it, you chose to ignore that he was multi-tasking. You'd do yourself well to learn the you can't engage in debate without acknowledging other's points. The snide accusations don't help, either.

Sin I AM
And once against you fail to consider a point I've brought up several times. I get it, you chose to ignore that he was multi-tasking. You'd do yourself well to learn the you can't engage in debate without acknowledging other's points. The snide accusations don't help, either.

Fine he was multitasking. Great. He still got his ass beat. You're not helping your argument

Warrior Madness
Black Adam rips cable in half in the beginning of the fight. Cable wouldn't even know what happened to him.

Mindset
Fine he was multitasking. Great. He still got his ass beat. You're not helping your argument His powers burned out because he was close to being depleted.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
His powers burned out because he was close to being depleted.

Your point?

Mindset
Your point? SS didn't one shot Cable, his powers burned out.

Read the comic, it might help you out. thumb up

Sin I AM
SS didn't one shot Cable, his powers burned out.

Read the comic, it might help you out. thumb up

No but whatever u say luv.

Insane Titan
Name them and when you finish, the number needs to be plenty. wait, you want me to educate you on something you claim I'm wrong about laughing out loud

Insane Titan
No, but it might seem like that to you, though. The point of the showing was that he fought Poccy tough when he had the Legacy virus and Poccy was much more powerful than him. Sorry you missed that.

Oh, and the point of me bringing up Superman is to prove that being "ferocious" is not a reflection of power level. lmao. Adam fought shit loads of ppl whilst getting injured and damaged yet still battled through it all. Cable wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the teams WW3 Adam faced.

You're just gonna play dumb then? Adam is a totally different fighter to Superman. Adam won't stop beating on ppl when they are beat or he'll rip limbs off. Using Superman is pointless here.

Mindset
Just wanna point out that Cable also showed Deadpool level healing multiple times throughout his time as JC.

Fiendish
His powers burned out because he was close to being depleted.
Are you sure? I thought Cable had Deadpool lobotomize him after the fight so that his powers wouldn't burn out and kill him.

Blue Area Vet
wait, you want me to educate you on something you claim I'm wrong about laughing out loud

Produce or shut up, pretty simple. And don't try moving the goal posts in your micro head, you said plenty

Blue Area Vet
lmao. Adam fought shit loads of ppl whilst getting injured and damaged yet still battled through it all. Cable wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the teams WW3 Adam faced.

You're just gonna play dumb then? Adam is a totally different fighter to Superman. Adam won't stop beating on ppl when they are beat or he'll rip limbs off. Using Superman is pointless here.

Earth to dumb ass, come in dumb ass....

Hey dumb ass, would you be saying this it it were Jean Grey? Cable isn't a flying brick so stop trying to proof he isn't. He won't engage BA in his terms. Neither would Exodus. Hope you got a little smarter.

Insane Titan
Produce or shut up, pretty simple. And don't try moving the goal posts in your micro head, you said plenty I don't have to do shit son, if you're not well versed enough in what's been said that's not my fault.

Insane Titan
Earth to dumb ass, come in dumb ass....

Hey dumb ass, would you be saying this it it were Jean Grey? Cable isn't a flying brick so stop trying to proof he isn't. He won't engage BA in his terms. Neither would Exodus. Hope you got a little smarter. haha why you trying to act all smart again? It will just end up with you looking like a c*nt again and running off.

The ppl you've mentioned are irrelevant again, stop trying to use excuses.

He won't have any choice in engaging BA in a physical fight as its what Adam. Tbh you're not even smart enough to know Surfer and Cable were not stood that far apart at times during their battle.

Blue Area Vet
I don't have to do shit son, if you're not well versed enough in what's been said that's not my fault.

You chose to run you mouth and make claims. Now be a man and back up your claims or concede like a *****. Next time you write back without producing, it's a concession.

Mindset
Originally posted by Fiendish
Are you sure? I thought Cable had Deadpool lobotomize him after the fight so that his powers wouldn't burn out and kill him. Do you really think it matters whether he was completely burned out or moments away from burning out?

The point is his powers became too unstable to continue fighting and that he wasn't one shot.

Blue Area Vet
haha why you trying to act all smart again? It will just end up with you looking like a c*nt again and running off.

The ppl you've mentioned are irrelevant again, stop trying to use excuses.

He won't have any choice in engaging BA in a physical fight as its what Adam. Tbh you're not even smart enough to know Surfer and Cable were not stood that far apart at times during their battle.

And you aren't smart enough to know that Surfer also has TP and TK. That's how the **** he was putting the structures back together along with Cable:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/712387-godcable2.jpg

That would explain why they were in close proximity to each other. Now, does you anal bead Black Adam have omega level telekinesis to counter act Cable's?

Also dumb ass, throughout the story arc, Cable already stated he would burn out and wanted to do something to change the world before he dies. That's the premise he was fighting under, which is totally different than a hero trying to stop a villain. Are you totally incapable of understanding context even when it's laid out for you like a blanket? Nathan Dayspring, with his planetary power and strategic combat genius would kill the shit out of a power hungry villain. It would be ugly.

Oh, and by the way, you just accused me of running off, yet you are the one that refuses to even try to back up a bold claim you made. Run faster.

Blue Area Vet
Do you really think it matters whether he was completely burned out or moments away from burning out?

The point is his powers became too unstable to continue fighting and that he wasn't one shot.

Not only that, he stated he was burning out to Deadpoole much earlier in the story.

Insane Titan
You chose to run you mouth and make claims. Now be a man and back up your claims or concede like a *****. Next time you write back without producing, it's a concession. another poster has already agreed with me on the matter, your complete lack of knowledge is your problem not mine.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Fiendish
Are you sure? I thought Cable had Deadpool lobotomize him after the fight so that his powers wouldn't burn out and kill him.

I think mindset is attempting to make the case that had cable not exerted himself and burned himself out he would've been a contender. Which is kinda laughable because surfer had no trouble repairing damage he and cable were causing but people seem to forget that. Nothing he did couldn't be replicated without burning out and without getting dropped. But hey it's GODLIKE/JESUS/FULL POWERED CABLE! Whos equal to xman whos equal to pf jean. Meh Adam stomps

Blue Area Vet
No but whatever u say luv.

It's pretty obvious you know nothing about Burnt Offering other than the name of the arc. Yet I'm the one that comes off like I never read a comic? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Insane Titan
And you aren't smart enough to know that Surfer also has TP and TK. That's how the **** he was putting the structures back together along with Cable:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/712387-godcable2.jpg

That would explain why they were in close proximity to each other. Now, does you anal bead Black Adam have omega level telekinesis to counter act Cable's?

Also dumb ass, throughout the story arc, Cable already stated he would burn out and wanted to do something to change the world. That's the premise he was fighting under, which is totally different than a hero trying to stop a villain. Are you totally incapable of understanding context even when it's laid out for you like a blanket? Nathan Dayspring, with his planetary power and strategic combat genius would kill the shit out of a power hungry villain. It would be ugly. haha so you think Adam won't attack Cable and just stand around, Adam goes for the kill instantly and fights at a much quicker pace than Surfer. Yeah because shit loads of teams far beyond what cable faced beat the shit out if Adam right!! laughing out loud come back when cable can handle what Adam faced.

Blue Area Vet
I think mindset is attempting to make the case that had cable not exerted himself and burned himself out he would've been a contender. Which is kinda laughable because surfer had no trouble repairing damage he and cable were causing but people seem to forget that. Nothing he did couldn't be replicated without burning out and without getting dropped. But hey it's GODLIKE/JESUS/FULL POWERED CABLE! Whos equal to xman whos equal to pf jean. Meh Adam stomps

WHAT?? It wasn't Silver Surfer alone, it was BOTH of them via the dialogue. Stated more than once in fact. But you didn't read the arc, remember? At least try reading the text in the pic I posted in which Cable says "We can't keep repairing all this damage....." It must be amateur night.

Sin I AM
WHAT?? It wasn't Silver Surfer alone, it was BOTH of them via the dialogue. Stated more than once in fact. But you didn't read the arc, remember? At least try reading the text in the pic I posted in which Cable says "We can't keep repairing all this damage....." It must be amateur night.

You're an idiot. I already indicated it was both repairing damage. Troll harder

Blue Area Vet
So then you post has no meaning, IDIOT. And you are an idiot because you are talking about stuff you really don't know about.

Blue Area Vet
haha so you think Adam won't attack Cable and just stand around, Adam goes for the kill instantly and fights at a much quicker pace than Surfer. Yeah because shit loads of teams far beyond what cable faced beat the shit out if Adam right!! laughing out loud come back when cable can handle what Adam faced.

Adam hasn't faced God Cable or anyone like him, son. Exodus would rape him, Cable would rape him, dismember him, eats him, shit him out, put him back together and rape him again. You, Sin and the rest of the D.C. super set dik riding fanboys act like brawling rules all. I don't care if BA and Superman get you hard, that power set isn't an autowin. That power set, with nothing but one weak ass EP, is inadequate against a power set like high level TP and TK. Cable is a souped up Maxima to put it in D.C. terms for you rudimentary posters.

carver9
I don't think people understand everything Cable was doing while fighting Surfer. Surfer did not fight a full powered Cable, not even close to it. Cable was multi tasking around the world while at the same time, assisting Surfer in repairing their damage, while fighting Surfer as well. Surfer had one task, beating Cable. If people don't see the difference here then I don't know what to tell you.

Also, Surfer board and his skin is made out of the same material. If Cable would've directed that attack that he did on Surfer board at Surfer, Surfer would've been heavily damaged but as shown, Cable intentions was not to take Surfer out.

Sin I AM
So then you post has no meaning, IDIOT. And you are an idiot because you are talking about stuff you really don't know about.

JFC i swear there is always one jerkoff plaguing the forum. Both Cable and Surfer were repairing damage donr. Cable was burning out. Surfer was not. Surfer was toying with him. Cable was pushing himself to the limit. There was a finite limit to the amount of power Cable could produce. Even if he wasnt levitating greymalkin and repairing damage and have all his power focused on his opponent by his own admissions he wouldn't last long.

Now he's fighting a character who's not a passive puss. Who has power to spare. Who would try to push nates shit in asap. Cable doesnt have the durability. Doesnt have the damage soak. He's not even high herald level.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think people understand everything Cable was doing while fighting Surfer. Surfer did not fight a full powered Cable, not even close to it. Cable was multi tasking around the world while at the same time, assisting Surfer in repairing their damage, while fighting Surfer as well. Surfer had one task, beating Cable. If people don't see the difference here then I don't know what to tell you.

Also, Surfer board and his skin is made out of the same material. If Cable would've directed that attack that he did on Surfer board at Surfer, Surfer would've been heavily damaged but as shown, Cable intentions was not to take Surfer out.

Another poster that has no idea what they are talking about. Come join the party.

Insane Titan
Adam hasn't faced God Cable or anyone like him, son. Exodus would rape him, Cable would rape him, dismember him, eats him, shit him out, put him back together and rape him again. You, Sin and the rest of the D.C. super set dik riding fanboys act like brawling rules all. I don't care if BA and Superman get you hard, that power set isn't an autowin. That power set, with nothing but one weak ass EP, is inadequate against a power set like high level TP and TK. Cable is a souped up Maxima to put it in D.C. terms for you rudimentary posters. lmao you're weak ass inferiority complex shines through. WW3 Adam faced all kinds of opponents at once.

Go cry about "DC bias" laughing out loud only simple minded fools like you deal in such bullshit.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9

Not only that Carver, Cable had a ****ing death wish, AND, he was already exhausted from basically running the world for weeks. It's like Flash running around the world at near light speed for weeks, then asking him to fight a herald while continuing to run around the world and win.

The fact is, we have never seen a god Cable ever comes close to focusing his power on an evil opponent. Cable is a ****ing genius fighter and tactician who would kill your ass in a heartbeat if he determines your character to be evil. This is a guy who while multitasking, blew up a mountain by thinking about it. He took control of a large portion of the Earth's nukes and threw them out of the Earth's atmosphere by thinking about it and doing several other things as well. He broke Silver Surfer's board which despite what Insane Turd says, is a huge display of power....AND HE WAS MULTITASKING AND BURNING OUT.

Blue Area Vet
lmao you're weak ass inferiority complex shines through. WW3 Adam faced all kinds of opponents at once.

Go cry about "DC bias" laughing out loud only simple minded fools like you deal in such bullshit.

You think I don't know you are using smiles to mask your nervousness? I told you fido, got fetch a list of the "plenty" of characters who broke Surfer's board or STFU. You have made yourself irrelevant to this discussion.

Blue Area Vet
Another poster that has no idea what they are talking about. Come join the party.

Why doesn't he know what he's talking about? He's talking about the actually material in the comic in context.

You sure talk a lot of shit. You should be reading the arc so you have a foggy clue as to what you are talking about. You are so off base mindset actually stopped doing what he usually does and called you out on comics.

Insane Titan
You think I don't know you are using smiles to mask your nervousness? I told you fido, got fetch a list of the "plenty" of characters who broke Surfer's board or STFU. You have made yourself irrelevant to this discussion. seems I have to teach you again as you're a phucking low level retard.

Morg
Durok
Firelord
Champion
Stranger

Now go kill yourself

Sin I AM
You think I don't know you are using smiles to mask your nervousness? I told you fido, got fetch a list of the "plenty" of characters who broke Surfer's board or STFU. You have made yourself irrelevant to this discussion.

Morg
Cable
Stranger
Firelord

Im forgetting someone i know it

Blue Area Vet
seems I have to teach you again as you're a phucking low level retard.

Morg
Durok
Firelord
Champion
Stranger

Now go kill yourself

Five??? eek! That's including Stranger who is ****ing abstract. Morg was an elite herald that was amped, plus he CUT his board. Tell me oh wise one, how he **** is 4 character "plenty?" You sound as pathetic as Abby when he minimizes. Given that short list of super powerful herald and herald + level characters, none of which even reside on Earth, yes, Cable's feat was indeed rare and impressive. Sorry you ****ed up your own would be point.

Insane Titan
Five??? eek! That's including Stranger who is ****ing abstract. Morg was an elite herald that was amped, plus he CUT his board. Tell me oh wise one, how he **** is 4 character "plenty?" You sound as pathetic as Abby when he minimizes. Given that short list of super powerful herald and herald + level characters, none of which even reside on Earth, yes, Cable's feat was indeed rare and impressive. Sorry you ****ed up your own would be point. stranger has been beat and humiliated by heralds before. Morg is high herald at best.

Living on earth lol another excuse, yeah 5 ppl breaking a board is plenty.

So yet again you shout big and end up looking small like you nothing you are.

Sin I AM
Why doesn't he know what he's talking about? He's talking about the actually material in the comic in context.

You sure talk a lot of shit. You should be reading the arc so you have a foggy clue as to what you are talking about. You are so off base mindset actually stopped doing what he usually does and called you out on comics.

Because carver is an idiot. Cable broke surfers board. Carver is suggesting that Cable can break Surfer. The boards durability and Surfers durability are NOT the same. If Carver knew anything about Surfer hed know that. Morg broke surfers board with his ax. He couldn't break surfer.

Blue Area Vet
stranger has been beat and humiliated by heralds before. Morg is high herald at best.

Living on earth lol another excuse, yeah 5 ppl breaking a board is plenty.

So yet again you shout big and end up looking small like you nothing you are.

laughing laughing

And ****ing Squirrel girl beat Thanos, guess he's a meta according to your twisted logic. No son, Stranger is a ****ing abstract, far more powerful than a herald. If you are counting him as "people", then you are beyond desperate. It doesn't matter if you count him or not, you were trying to minimize the feat and you failed miserably at that task. What else is new?

Mindset
JFC i swear there is always one jerkoff plaguing the forum. Both Cable and Surfer were repairing damage donr. Cable was burning out. Surfer was not. Surfer was toying with him. Cable was pushing himself to the limit. There was a finite limit to the amount of power Cable could produce. Even if he wasnt levitating greymalkin and repairing damage and have all his power focused on his opponent by his own admissions he wouldn't last long.

Now he's fighting a character who's not a passive puss. Who has power to spare. Who would try to push nates shit in asap. Cable doesnt have the durability. Doesnt have the damage soak. He's not even high herald level. Cable was burning out before SS even showed up. Cable didn't want to fight SS and was trying to reason with him basically the entire time.

Cable healed at least 3 times from having his body fused with Deadpools and it being ripped apart, he had Deadpool's healing factor.

You obviously haven't read the comics.

Blue Area Vet
Because carver is an idiot. Cable broke surfers board. Carver is suggesting that Cable can break Surfer. The boards durability and Surfers durability are NOT the same. If Carver knew anything about Surfer hed know that. Morg broke surfers board with his ax. He couldn't break surfer.

That's pretty stupid of you. I don't think Carver mentioning that had much value, it is true that the cosmic "coating" is the same. Doesn't matter, that's a side point. What about the fact that Carver understands the context and conditions of the fight and you don't?

Blue Area Vet
Cable was burning out before SS even showed up. Cable didn't want to fight SS and was trying to reason with him basically the entire time.

Cable healed at least 3 times from having his body fused with Deadpools and it being ripped apart, he had Deadpool's healing factor.

She acts like her knowing she is talking in order to debate is optional and she already has her mind made up.

Hey Sin, if there is anything left in that head of yours, a fight between BA and Surfer as defined by the rules would be full capacity. That means full POWER and full FOCUS for Cable. Can you manage to comprehend this, or are you still foggy? Furthermore, the characters would act IN CHARACTER. That means BA would be brutal and Cable would respond in kind as the soldier he is. Do you understand, yes or no?

Insane Titan
laughing laughing

And ****ing Squirrel girl beat Thanos, guess he's a meta according to your twisted logic. No son, Stranger is a ****ing abstract, far more powerful than a herald. If you are counting him as "people", then you are beyond desperate. It doesn't matter if you count him or not, you were trying to minimize the feat and you failed miserably at that task. What else is new? nice try but she's NEVER lost, it's part of here character trait kid.

Abstract don't get ko'd by the likes of Juggernaut or embarrassed by a average team of hero's.

Just another load of excuses because you can't handle you're wrong again chump.

Let's see you now prove Cable could handle all the foes WW3 Adam took on, I'll wait!!

Sin I AM
Cable was burning out before SS even showed up. Cable didn't want to fight SS and was trying to reason with him basically the entire time.

Youre not making sense. Are you suggesting Cable wasnt actively trying to win? And Wades healing amp means what exactly? Im saying cable doesn't have the power to hang with the big dogs. All i see is no limit fallacy bs. "Well he was burning out' or "he was multi tasking and if he wasn't hed beat him". Based on what was shown he was running out of juice and couldnt keep it up

Sin I AM
She acts like her knowing she is talking in order to debate is optional and she already has her mind made up.

Hey Sin, if there is anything left in that head of yours, a fight between BA and Surfer as defined by the rules would be full capacity. That means full POWER and full FOCUS for Cable. Can you manage to comprehend this, or are you still foggy? Furthermore, the characters would act IN CHARACTER. That means BA would be brutal and Cable would respond in kind as the soldier he is. Do you understand, yes or no?

No limit fallacy got it

Blue Area Vet
nice try but she's NEVER lost, it's part of here character trait kid.

Abstract don't get ko'd by the likes of Juggernaut or embarrassed by a average team of hero's.

Just another load of excuses because you can't handle you're wrong again chump.

Let's see you now prove Cable could handle all the foes WW3 Adam took on, I'll wait!!

Keep waiting mutha****er. You can't side track me no matter how much you want to. Unlike you I didn't open my mouth to write checks I can't cash.

Now, let me get this straight. Are you claiming, right here, right now, that the Stranger is not an abstract cosmic entity? laughing out loud I want you to put you name on it.

But like JUST SAID, a list or 4 or 5 is hardly "plenty", doofus. You still ****ed up bad. And like I said, Morg, nearly Surfer's equal, cut the board with his ax that cuts on the molecular level. Surfer just shattered it like glass. Which is more impressive?

PS: Nice excuse for Thanos eek! You damn fool, just like you shouldn't lower Thanos's tier because of a bad showing, nor does Stranger drop down to herald. Can't believe you are this dense. Stranger's low showing in one encounter doesn't make him any less powerful. What he did in breaking Surfer's board took great POWER, and that's what he has.

Blue Area Vet
Youre not making sense. Are you suggesting Cable wasnt actively trying to win? And Wades healing amp means what exactly? Im saying cable doesn't have the power to hang with the big dogs. All i see is no limit fallacy bs. "Well he was burning out' or "he was multi tasking and if he wasn't hed beat him". Based on what was shown he was running out of juice and couldnt keep it up

His exertion of POWER, was effecting his BODY and he knew it. He was going to die. Hell, Sentry and WW Hulk burned out fight each other. Once again, Cable was burning out BEFORE Surfer even showed up. Basically, it's like someone fighting who just completely a marathon. And yes, it's significant that he didn't want to fight Surfer. He was asking if they could talk about it WHILE they were fighting. There is tons of context to this fight and all I hear you doing is openly dismissing it.

Do you or do you not understand the rules of the board when it comes to proposed battles? Because if you are going to dismiss them as well, there is no need for me to talk to you further.

Insane Titan
Keep waiting mutha****er. You can't side track me no matter how much you want to. Unlike you I didn't open my mouth to write checks I can't cash.

Now, let me get this straight. Are you claiming, right here, right now, that the Stranger is not an abstract cosmic entity? laughing out loud I want you to put you name on it.

But like JUST SAID, a list or 4 or 5 is hardly "plenty", doofus. You still ****ed up bad. And like I said, Morg, nearly Surfer's equal, cut the board with his ax that cuts on the molecular level. Surfer just shattered it like glass. Which is more impressive?

PS: Nice excuse for Thanos eek! knew you couldn't prove anything as usual, after all claiming Adam is weak and hasn't really faced anyone yet you can't prove this simple thing.

A abstract defines a concept , stranger doesn't he's just a cosmic by stature , his showings say other wise.

Yeah 5 is plenty , 2 or 3 is a few. You can make all excuses you want Morg destroyed the board, plus molecular lvl was never mentioned.

Excuse? God you're phucking desperate. If it's such a excuse list me who squirrel girl has failed against. You're really starting to show how much of a noob you really are.

DarkSaint85
We've had this convo before, I think.

Does Hulk go WBH in every thread he's in?
Does Sentry go all out?
Maybe Martian Manhunter, with full capacity on, awakens Fernus the Burning?
Does Juggy have full access to Cytorrak?

Mainly the first example is applicable, I think. God Cable was definitely more powerful than what we saw during his fight with Surfer. But we don't know how much more.

Surtur
oh he definitely does.

Best feats for Cables autoshields?

On the other hand correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't BA had a tesseract the size of a football field opened inside his head?

Sin I AM
His exertion of POWER, was effecting his BODY and he knew it. He was going to die. Hell, Sentry and WW Hulk burned out fight each other. Once again, Cable was burning out BEFORE Surfer even showed up. Basically, it's like someone fighting who just completely a marathon. And yes, it's significant that he didn't want to fight Surfer. He was asking if they could talk about it WHILE they were fighting. There is tons of context to this fight and all I hear you doing is openly dismissing it.

Do you or do you not understand the rules of the board when it comes to proposed battles? Because if you are going to dismiss them as well, there is no need for me to talk to you further.

What combat feats does Cable have to suggest he can hang with Black Adam?

Surtur
It's not like Surfer was super eager to fight Cable either though.

Blue Area Vet
Why is Stranger hanging out with these pimps if he is so weak like you say? laughing out loud

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117763/2796874-marvel_universe_the_end__6___page_6.jpg

Oh shit, here he is photobombing again!! Thanos looks pissed.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/62547/3694144-infinity+gauntlet+5.1+-+massive+cosmic+entities.jpg

"But, but, he's not an abstract!!"

https://malditosinvasoresdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/entidadescosmicas-malditosinvasores.png

You are pathetic. Congratulations for stooping to Abby-esque levels of lowballing.

Blue Area Vet
knew you couldn't prove anything as usual, after all claiming Adam is weak and hasn't really faced anyone yet you can't prove this simple thing.

A abstract defines a concept , stranger doesn't he's just a cosmic by stature , his showings say other wise.

Yeah 5 is plenty , 2 or 3 is a few. You can make all excuses you want Morg destroyed the board, plus molecular lvl was never mentioned.

Excuse? God you're phucking desperate. If it's such a excuse list me who squirrel girl has failed against. You're really starting to show how much of a noob you really are.

We aren't talking about Adam's opponents, you are. You've failed on every level of the discussion and now you are trying to introduce new elements, but you can't get the car out of the garage.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We've had this convo before, I think.

Does Hulk go WBH in every thread he's in?
Does Sentry go all out?
Maybe Martian Manhunter, with full capacity on, awakens Fernus the Burning?
Does Juggy have full access to Cytorrak?

Mainly the first example is applicable, I think. God Cable was definitely more powerful than what we saw during his fight with Surfer. But we don't know how much more.

This is true. We can estimate, but the problem is a couple of hard asses here won't even acknowledge the fact that he's not performing to his capabilities for a number of reasons stated in the story.

Insane Titan
So getting labelled as such means nothing when your feats don't back it up

It was so obvious you would concede on everything, it's so easy against Blue Area Vag.

You show me any other the other "abstracts" getting ko'd by the likes of juggernaut or made to look a fool by a average team of hero's.

Insane Titan
We aren't talking about Adam's opponents, you are. You've failed on every level of the discussion and now you are trying to introduce new elements, but you can't get the car out of the garage. we was as well you claimed Adam to be weak and had t faced anyone like Cable, when the teams Adam faced dwarfed Cable in power.

But hey it's you after all, you'll just come up with excuse like a f*ggot.

Blue Area Vet
What combat feats does Cable have to suggest he can hang with Black Adam?

He's proven there would be no speed advantage. He's demonstrated the (psi augmented) strength to shatter Surfer's board, putting him at full herald strength at the very least while not at full power. He's a master tactician and combatant capable of going toe to toe with Apocolypse when he was more than 80% weaker than he is for the fight. And of course he fought Silver Surfer in a weakened state at far less than full power. That's his feats. Feats are used to project how a match would go between characters that have not met before.

Now, show me where BA had fared against a character with a similar power set at a similar level.

Blue Area Vet
So getting labelled as such means nothing when your feats don't back it up

It was so obvious you would concede on everything, it's so easy against Blue Area Vag.

You show me any other the other "abstracts" getting ko'd by the likes of juggernaut or made to look a fool by a average team of hero's.

Call me all the names you want, it just goes to show what a pussy you're feeling like right about now. Oh and keep breaking the rules and citing low showings, it's all you've got.

Insane Titan
Call me all the names you want, it just goes to show what a pussy you're feeling like right about now. Oh and keep breaking the rules and citing low showings, it's all you've got. irony from the guy shouting dum ass all the time. Are you that stupid you forget what you say?

Breaking the rule lol, Stranger has lots of showing that make him not look abstract.

Again you FAIL to back up anything asked yet you just st asked Sin to prove something when you're incapable of doing so yourself laughing out loud

Sin I AM
He's proven there would be no speed advantage. He's demonstrated the (psi augmented) strength to shatter Surfer's board, putting him at full herald strength at the very least while not at full power. He's a master tactician and combatant capable of going toe to toe with Apocolypse when he was more than 80% weaker than he is for the fight. And of course he fought Silver Surfer in a weakened state at far less than full power. That's his feats. Feats are used to project how a match would go between characters that have not met before.

Now, show me where BA had fared against a character with a similar power set at a similar level.

Lol at 80% you sound like h1 with your made up numbers. His one feat of strength is shattering Surfers board. Speed shouldn't be an issue although Surfer bullrushed him he didnt blitz him. But i hate speed arguments so thats moot. Adam is stronger. More Durable. He has mental resistance so i think cable isnt going to win there. Better energy projection. Adam has better stamina and endurance.

Are you asking me to list the things he's done during ww3? Or are u asking me who has he faced wth a tk/tp combo?

Blue Area Vet
we was as well you claimed Adam to be weak and had t faced anyone like Cable, when the teams Adam faced dwarfed Cable in power.

Ooooohhhh ******!! You're really feeling the heat now. mad

So you admit, you didn't answer the question and tried to change change the goal posts. We aren't talking about a similar overall power level, we are talking about a herald level Psi. Last change to answer my question, not one you dreamed up.

Blue Area Vet
Lol at 80% you sound like h1 with your made up numbers. His one feat of strength is shattering Surfers board. Speed shouldn't be an issue although Surfer bullrushed him he didnt blitz him. But i hate speed arguments so thats moot. Adam is stronger. More Durable. He has mental resistance so i think cable isnt going to win there. Better energy projection. Adam has better stamina and endurance.

Are you asking me to list the things he's done during ww3? Or are u asking me who has he faced wth a tk/tp combo?

Are you at all familiar with Cable? He was reduced to levitating small objects like wrenches with the TP he had. Over the course of his first arc appearances, you didn't even know he had any TP, he was a guy from the future with a lot of guns. 80% is WAY conservative on my part.

As far as BA, mentally resistance, not immune. What are his examples of mental resistance and do those example including someone of Cable's level? What are his examples of overcoming TK in battle? Thanks.

Insane Titan
Ooooohhhh ******!! You're really feeling the heat now. mad

So you admit, you didn't answer the question and tried to change change the goal posts. We aren't talking about a similar overall power level, we are talking about a herald level Psi. Last change to answer my question, not one you dreamed up. bwhaha trying to save face when you lost ages ago doesn't work for you. It was answered tard . So you simply can't answer ANYTHING asked. Simple fact is Adam beat teams that would stomp cable.

Surtur
Why is Stranger hanging out with these pimps if he is so weak like you say? laughing out loud

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117763/2796874-marvel_universe_the_end__6___page_6.jpg

I think Zeus is less the "pimp" type and more of a "crazy guy who lives alone in a cabin in the wilderness and practices taxidermy" type.

Blue Area Vet
bwhaha trying to save face when you lost ages ago doesn't work for you. It was answered tard . So you simply can't answer ANYTHING asked. Simple fact is Adam beat teams that would stomp cable.

Buuutttt I actually asked you the question. You didn't answer it and talked about having fought opponents of a similar power level. Let me know when you are ready to answer the question. The last time it took about five or six exchanges.

BS: Tell Thanos Kazar says hi, beyotch.

Mindset
Youre not making sense. Are you suggesting Cable wasnt actively trying to win? And Wades healing amp means what exactly? Im saying cable doesn't have the power to hang with the big dogs. All i see is no limit fallacy bs. "Well he was burning out' or "he was multi tasking and if he wasn't hed beat him". Based on what was shown he was running out of juice and couldnt keep it up How is what I said not making sense to you, oh right, because you don't actually know what happened in the comic.

Are you asking how having a healing factor helps Cable in a fight?

I think you're done here.

Insane Titan
Buuutttt I actually asked you the question. You didn't answer it and talked about having fought opponents of a similar power level. Let me know when you are ready to answer the question. The last time it took about five or six exchanges.

BS: Tell Thanos Kazar says hi, beyotch. Adam beat shit loads of ppl with various powers who he actually beat. You're acting like his psi will aid him forever. Cable burns out in the end and as shown in WW3 Adam ploughs on. cable didn't beat ANYONE or ANYTHING close to what Adam did. So for once you actually back up something if you can, after all I had to help you with who's damaged surfers board.

What does A clone of Thanos have to do with this? Oh that's right nothing, you're just desperately grasping at straws to regain some cred. It's a age old tactic employed by chumps who've already lost smile

Blue Area Vet
we was as well you claimed Adam to be weak and had t faced anyone like Cable, when the teams Adam faced dwarfed Cable in power.

WTF? What is that, a sentence fragment, a phrase? Are you high on paint thinners?

Listen bird brain, I never once said Black Adam was weak. Why lie? And yes, I said Black Adam has not faced anyone like Cable. Now if you claim he has, provide scans of him fighting and doing well against a character with planetary TK and TP. If not, going stroll through traffic.

Blue Area Vet
Adam beat shit loads of ppl with various powers who he actually beat. You're acting like his psi will aid him forever. Cable burns out in the end and as shown in WW3 Adam ploughs on. cable didn't beat ANYONE or ANYTHING close to what Adam did. So for once you actually back up something if you can, after all I had to help you with who's damaged surfers board.

What does A clone of Thanos have to do with this? Oh that's right nothing, you're just desperately grasping at straws to regain some cred. It's a age old tactic employed by chumps who've already lost smile

Oh, you mean when Lord Starlin saved Thanos by retroactively making him a clone? Sounds like some ***** shit you'd do. A clone doesn't explain that.

Anyway, I don't care about you shouting and getting mad, I don't care about you spouting off irrelevant, unintelligible shit. I care about you proving to me and everyone else that he has beaten or had some success against a character with God Cable level TP and TK.

Insane Titan
Oh, you mean when Lord Starlin saved Thanos by retroactively making him a clone? Sounds like some ***** shit you'd do. A clone doesn't explain that.

Anyway, I don't care about you shouting and getting mad, I don't care about you spouting off irrelevant, unintelligible shit. I care about you proving to me and everyone else that he has beaten or had some success against a character with God Cable level TP and TK. the fact you can't deal with comics is your own pathetic fault you little geek, if it gets too much for you...kill yourself.

MM tp didn't take Adam down it nearly phucked him up, Cables TK ain't taking him down going on what punishment Adam withstood.

So coward I'm still waiting on who Cable has actually beat to say he beats Adam. No more excuse kiddo.

Blue Area Vet
the fact you can't deal with comics is your own pathetic fault you little geek, if it gets too much for you...kill yourself.

MM tp didn't take Adam down it nearly phucked him up, Cables TK ain't taking him down going on what punishment Adam withstood.

So coward I'm still waiting on who Cable has actually beat to say he beats Adam. No more excuse kiddo.

laughing out loud No more excuses? You are hilarious. You now who the **** he beat and didn't beat if you read the story arc. If not, get Sin to read it to you. Doh!

Cable isn't MM. MM doesn't have any TK feats worth shit, meanwhile, Cable is rerouting rivers and blowing up mountains with his. And you know full well MM is the biggest jobber in comics relative to his power set. The question stands, find me someone who BA has faced that's LIKE GOD CABLE.

By the way piss boy, have you every heard of PIS? That's exactly what took place when MM couldn't effect BA with TP. This same MM managed to mindrape Despero who proved he could effect heralds including Superman and Captain Marvel.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud No more excuses? You are hilarious. You now who the **** he beat and didn't beat if you read the story arc. If not, get Sin to read it to you. Doh!

Cable isn't MM. MM doesn't have any TK feats worth shit, meanwhile, Cable is rerouting rivers and blowing up mountains. And you know full well MM is the biggest jobber in comics relative to his power set. just like who you knew broke Surfers board eh troll. Il take it you don't know then.

Ah calling someone a jobber as a excuse/lowball yet you complained earlier about "lowballing" ha your full of shit. MM's tp isn't poor and to say it is, is just trolling.

Cool Cable had some cheese feats, doesn't mean shit in a 1 v 1 actually fighting each other.

Get angry again over comic book characters and harm yourself again Bwhahahaha

Blue Area Vet
just like who you knew broke Surfers board eh troll. Il take it you don't know then.

Ah calling someone a jobber as a excuse/lowball yet you complained earlier about "lowballing" ha your full of shit. MM's tp isn't poor and to say it is, is just trolling.

Cool Cable had some cheese feats, doesn't mean shit in a 1 v 1.

Get angry again over comic book characters and harm yourself again Bwhahahaha

He is a ****ing jobber, everyone knows that. Look at this scared little ***** in action:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/4897320-1041303548-0QGUr.jpg

Cable would laugh at that shit.

Meanwhile, "Nooooooo!!"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/682813-racerxwwiiib4p20np9.jpg

BA is mind resistant, but not immune. He absolutely is NOT TK resistant, so there's that.

Insane Titan
And? MM couldn't handle what his mind had to offer and Adam forced it out.

You think Cable is gonna have a easy time trying to do the same as MM lmao, plus Adam was fighting others at the same time as MM.

Blue Area Vet
And? MM couldn't handle what his mind had to offer and Adam forced it out.

You think Cable is gonna have a easy time trying to do the same as MM lmao, plus Adam was fighting others at the same time as MM.

MM is a *****. The scenes of the people he killed wouldn't bother Cable in the least. Cable has seen it all, literally, over different time lines and still he fights to preserve the future. He isn't soft like MM. BA even taunted him saying "Is my mind to black for you?" Great point Inane Titan.

Insane Titan
MM is a *****. The scenes of the people he killed wouldn't bother Cable in the least. Cable has seen it all, literally, over different time lines and still he fights to preserve the future. He isn't soft like MM. BA even taunted him saying "Is my mind to black for you?" Great point Inane Titan. so just another excuse with nothing to back it up.

Cables seen it all yet he loses his shit over Apoc every time, God youre a idiot.

Blue Area Vet
so just another excuse with nothing to back it up.

Cables seen it all yet he loses his shit over Apoc every time, God youre a idiot.

WHAT?? laughing What type of crack baby shit are you talking about? Cable is a ****ing time soldier, MM is pacifist that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall. Cable fought Poccy up close, one on one. How the hell is that "losing his shit?" You just took desperation to another level.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/martel/Cable075-24.jpg

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/files/images/crossover/twelve1a.jpg

Blue Area Vet
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100990/2361641-cable075_20.jpg

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_scale,h_1169,w_916/t_mp_quality/cable-vs-apocylpse-2-x-men-apocalypse-leading-to-cable-deadpool-movie-png-138872.jpg

Oh, yeah, he's losing his shit. confused laughing Happy Dance

He thinks Poccy is a "heavily armed roach." He'd probably call BA a no so heavily disguised Namor.

Insane Titan
WHAT?? laughing What type of crack baby shit are you talking about? Cable is a ****ing time soldier, MM is pacifist that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall. Cable fought Poccy up close, one on one. How the hell is that "losing his shit?" You just took desperation to another level.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/martel/Cable075-24.jpg

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/files/images/crossover/twelve1a.jpg do you not even know what "lose your shit" means retard.

He has Apoc because what he's done and what he stands for , yet you seem to think seeing in Adams mind all the innocent ppl he killed wont affect him in the slightest is retarded as hell. That's not even including the anger/hatred in Adams mind from the loss he's suffered.

Still waiting on them answers. Il take it you concede with no reply again.

Blue Area Vet
do you not even know what "lose your shit" means retard.

He has Apoc because what he's done and what he stands for , yet you seem to think seeing in Adams mind all the innocent ppl he killed wont affect him in the slightest is retarded as hell. That's not even including the anger/hatred in Adams mind from the loss he's suffered.

Still waiting on them answers. Il take it you concede with no reply again.

Yeah mofo, it would piss him the **** off. He wouldn't cut an run like the green joke. He'd ****ing punish BA on the spot. That's what you get when you bring up a jobber for measure. Cable's whole thing is protecting the future from a world enslaved by a power oppressor. Either you didn't think this one through or you are just a very stupid man. A fight with a powerful monarch would be Cable in his element, at his most powerful. BA loses and so do you.

Insane Titan
Yeah mofo, it would piss him the **** off. He wouldn't cut an run like the green joke. He'd ****ing punish BA on the spot. That's what you get when you bring up a jobber for measure. Cable's whole thing is protecting the future from a world enslaved by a power oppressor. Either you didn't think this one through or you are just a very stupid man. A fight with a powerful monarch would be Cable in his element, at his most powerful. BA loses and so do you. it would still do nothing aid a victory as his performance isn't mental state oriented. MM isn't a jobber at TP you clown and to say that is desperate trolling again.

BA has a track record actually slaughtering countless ppl unlike Apoc. More bravado with no substance again. You're a weak little boy who can't provide anything. WW3 Adam beat guys who beat the living shit out of Apoc and Cable.

Go lose your shit Over fictional characters again laughing out loud

Decter
If you think cable takes this easily in any manner

You don't know Black Adam

Also I like how you try to downplay Manhunter by saying he's a jobber yet you use apocalypse when he is a jobber as well.......

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Decter
If you think cable takes this easily in any manner

You don't know Black Adam

Also I like how you try to downplay Manhunter by saying he's a jobber yet you use apocalypse when he is a jobber as well.......

I'm downplaying what is being considered a "feat" for BA. The MM showing was pure comedy, even for him. He saw something ugly and ran away, period. As far as Poccy, I don't consider him a jobber as he doesn't have a bunch of outrageous highs that go out the window whenever it's time to make a hero look real good. An underachiever is more appropriate. For instance, he beat a young Thor and didn't lose until Thor attained a weapon that could cut his celestial armor which makes sense. That's not jobbing. Not so with MM who can stand up to Furnace, a bad guy no one cares about, but turn into a poodle against BA, an anti-hero/villain with some popularity.

Blue Area Vet
it would still do nothing aid a victory as his performance isn't mental state oriented. MM isn't a jobber at TP you clown and to say that is desperate trolling again.

BA has a track record actually slaughtering countless ppl unlike Apoc. More bravado with no substance again. You're a weak little boy who can't provide anything. WW3 Adam beat guys who beat the living shit out of Apoc and Cable.

Go lose your shit Over fictional characters again laughing out loud

Whatever you say retard, you've gotten boring. Do you need anything else? "Losing his shit over Apocolypse..." jawdrop confused laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Whatever you say retard, you've gotten boring. Do you need anything else? "Losing his shit over Apocolypse..." jawdrop confused laughing out loud so you run off AGAIN after I've made you look like a utter c*nt.

Maybe if you actually backed up what you said once in a while....

Blue Area Vet
so you run off AGAIN after I've made you look like a utter c*nt.

Maybe if you actually backed up what you said once in a while....

You wish I ran, I've kicked your ass all day. You are saying what all losers say to prevent against suicidal ideations. Funny how twice now you don't have the testicles to spell out "****." lookaround You can't say it because you ain't never had none since it had you.

Insane Titan
You wish I ran, I've kicked your ass all day. You are saying what all losers say to prevent against suicidal ideations. Funny how twice now you don't have the testicles to spell out "****." lookaround You can't say it because you ain't never had none since it had you. haha you're a laughing stock of the forum son. Irony from the grown man having fits over fictional characters lmao. You dumb shit it gets blocked out.

Blue Area Vet
haha you're a laughing stock of the forum son. Irony from the grown man having fits over fictional characters lmao. You dumb shit it gets blocked out.

If you mean I'm getting a nice laugh out of you, then yeah, I'm having a fit. You're little disgruntled ass is always mad, so how do you have room to talk? You're probably a shitty used car salesman who wears brown bell bottoms. Am I right?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>