Celeste Morne w/Talisman vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place on Had Abbadon. Who wins?

Bonus round 1: Celeste Morne cannot call upon the Talisman's power. Can she defeat him, or will she be humbled?

Bonus round 2: Muur takes over Celeste Morne's body completely. Can he crush Malgus, or does his spirit get vanquished forever?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Round 1: Malgus, but I assume Celeste puts up some semblance of an fight.

Round 2: Muur shows Malgus how false he really is.

SunRazer
Those were bonus rounds, lol. The main round is still Celeste, but she can draw upon the Talisman when necessary/is getting taunted by Muur's spirit. So something like when she fought Krayt in Vector.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Probably Celeste.

Syndicate
Celeste.
Malgus.
Celeste.

The Ellimist
I have most of the ancient sith at around Dooku's level in raw power, with advantages from their sorcery and disadvantages from their inferior saber skills. Murr is probably near the top among them for his implied superiority to Vong Krayt and pre-prime Vader, probably Revan Reborn or so.

Syndicate
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He didn't need "implied superiority" over that incarnation of Vong Krayt, he showed it, lmfao.

The Ellimist
Yeah, although granted Vong Krayt is dying and basically featless, unless if you count beating four equally featless imperial knights as an impressive feat.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He didn't just beat them tbh, he straight up blitzed them, and they had him surrounded in a circle. And Muur didn't even just beat that Krayt, he kind of outclassed him.

The Ellimist
I mean in comparison Sidious did that...except to three of the best swordsmen ever. mmm

Even The Exile can cut through legions of fodder. Heck Lord Hoth was doing that. Ven Zallow was too.

MythLord
Celeste.
Malgus.
Celeste.

carthage
She got stomped by a version of Vader who isn't really as skilled as Peak Malgus, not sure how that relates to the Legacy version though. He should take the first but when she calls on Muur, Malgus gets a one way ticket to Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.