Infinite Mass Punch vs Full Speed Juggernaut Punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who survives and who dies. Who could tank both hits one after the other?

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

golem370
I say Juggernaut unstoppable momentum punch.

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
Who survives and who dies. Who could tank both hits one after the other? I don't quite understand the thread.
Are asking which character in all of comics can tank each hit (both hits)?
Or are you saying something else?

golem370
I am asking 1.If they hit one another running at each other who survives? 2.Who could tank both of these punches back to back?

Surtur
The speed force protects Flash from the negative effects of his speed, but if he's just running smack dab right into essentially an indestructible wall..I don't think it ends well for him.

If you're asking if the IMP can do anything to Juggy..I don't know. I am sure there are instances where Juggernaut has been KO'ed. So what did it take to accomplish that?

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
I am asking 1.If they hit one another running at each other who survives? 2.Who could tank both of these punches back to back? 1. Who is they? You didn't list any characters (except maybe juggernaut).
Are you saying that if a character's ( who capable of doing an IMP) fist collided with Full speed (how fast is that?) Juggeranut's fist then who survives?

Be more detailed and specific. I definitely would love to answer the question, just need to understand first.

golem370
WWH
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Darkseid

h1a8
Originally posted by h1a8
1. Who is they? You didn't list any characters (except maybe juggernaut).
Are you saying that if a character's ( who capable of doing an IMP) fist collided with Full speed (how fast is that?) Juggeranut's fist then who survives?

Be more detailed and specific. I definitely would love to answer the question, just need to understand first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.