Satele Shan vs. Qui-Gon Jinn [Lightsabers Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Shan is in her prime, Jinn as of TPM. Battle takes place on Alderaan.

The Ellimist
Jinn should win, Satele doesn't have any particularly impressive dueling feats, and though she is more powerful than Jinn, I don't think that disparity is enough to compensate in pure sabers for her skill disadvantage.

SunRazer
Nah, Satele can probably win by merit of the Force. Especially if she improves following Fatal Alliance.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Shan in her prime? Her lel

Deronn_solo
Satele, but purely off reasonable inference. In terms of feats/accolades tho, Jinn would clown her.

SunRazer
Qui-Gon isn't clowning her in Force based on feats. Probably not in sabers, either.

Deronn_solo
This is lightsaber only, why are you bringing Force into play? erm

And really, nothing Satele has done with sabers is worthy of one of the "greatest the order has ever produced" tag that Jinn has, honestly. She wins regardless, but not because of feats or accolades.

SunRazer
Because Satele is good enough to bring the Force into lightsaber-only matches smile

I'll just slink away now...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
Because Satele is good enough to bring the Force into lightsaber-only matches smile

I'll just slink away now...

Same, didn't know this was sabers only.

|King Joker|
Wow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
L.

Emperordmb
Honestly Jinn.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
She wins regardless, but not because of feats or accolades.

Then based on what...

Syndicate
Satele.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Then based on what...

Lore implications, and powerscaling.

LMAO.

chingchangwalla
QUI-GON JINN.

MythLord
Jinn.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Lore implications, and powerscaling.

LMAO.

You can do that without accolades?

Jmanghan
Shan was able to duel Malgus for a time, the best lightsaber duelist in TOR besides HoT and Possibly Revan, but I'm not too sure, tbh.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Syndicate
Satele.

Trocity
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Shan was able to duel Malgus for a time, the best lightsaber duelist in TOR besides HoT and Possibly Revan, but I'm not too sure, tbh.

Jinn was able to duel a better saber wielder in Maul for a lot longer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.