Naga Sadow vs Ahsoka Tano (Rebels)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Ahsoka goes to fight Vader on Malachor V but finds Naga Sadow meditating there instead. They mock each other's tendrils and a fight ensues.

1. Sabers

2. All-out

Who wins?

|King Joker|
I don't see how Ahsoka can really win this.

SunRazer
Why not? Based on what I've seen people pushing Ahsoka for, she can take sabers at least - especially if you think she can beat Dooku for a slender majority.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Naga Sadow, Jesus.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
Why not? Based on what I've seen people pushing Ahsoka for, she can take sabers at least. I didn't even consider the nexus originally, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why the spite, Nova?

SunRazer
It's not spite. She might even win sabers according to you guys.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, not spite like Bane vs Vitiate, but spite like Ahsoka doesn't really have much of a shot. Though some would argue she stomps Sadow into oblivion, lmao

SunRazer
She doesn't even have a shot at sabers?

|King Joker|
What does Sadow even have going for him in sabers? That's a round Ahsoka could definitely win, I think.

SunRazer
Outclassing Surik and Traya, and his fighting technique was revered enough to be the principle foundation of fighting techniques for Sith Marauders in Vitiate's Sith Empire, well over a millennium after his time.

|King Joker|
Yeah, Ahsoka takes sabers then, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I meant in all out, obviously. I can't see Tano dealing with sorcery.

SunRazer
So if she can take sabers, and I remove Sadow's amulets, wouldn't all-out be a fair fight in your opinion?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't frigging know.

chingchangwalla
Sadow. Thankgod the Ashoka hype can't just gift her a win this time.

Deronn_solo
Ahsoka certainly takes sabers, LMAO. Loses Force and all-out, obviously.

MythLord
Tano might takes sabers, Sadow pushes her shit in Force-wise and should thus beat her in all-out.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
So if she can take sabers, and I remove Sadow's amulets, wouldn't all-out be a fair fight in your opinion?
Sadow still rules supreme, obviously.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Sadow. Thankgod the Ashoka hype can't just gift her a win this time.

"hype"

Uh no, she has legitimately, repeatedly, proven herself in combat, to the point that she was a threat to Pre-ANH Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.