Naga Sadow vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
So apparently Ahsoka vs Sadow is spite, and I was surprised to find that this thread hadn't been made yet, so here it is.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Fight takes place in the middle of the Valley of the Dark Lords.

Deronn_solo
1. Dooku
2. Sadow
3. Dooku

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sadow, again, tbh.

chingchangwalla
I honestly don't know. Dooku takes sabers and Sadow takes force.

carthage
Dooku's feats and accolades are better to me, and he ****ing hurls ships with just a force wave. Dooku cuts his pants off

SunRazer
Sadow hurls star cores with just a crystal. thumb up

carthage
While pondering on the toilet seat of a ship that amplifies his powers thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, even though the feat is relatively unquantifiable, and even if the sphere multiplied his power by like 10,000, the star feat and solo'ing the republic are both still utterly insane

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, even though the feat is relatively unquantifiable, and even if the sphere multiplied his power by like 10,000, the star feat and solo'ing the republic are both still utterly insane

Indeed. Sorzus Syn's claim that the Meditation Sphere increases his power a thousandfold or whatever is almost certainly hyperbole, but even taken literally, his Illusion feat is still absolutely insane.

By the way, I think there's a source that states Sadow enchanted the Corsair's crystals, which were the things that could rip out the cores of stars.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Meditation Sphere Naga vs starved Big G smile

SunRazer
Honestly, if Sadow enchanted the crystals that can make stars go nova, that's probably the best feat of Alchemy in the mythos. Like, it puts Kressh and his Gauntlet to shame smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
These are the kinds of things I'm talking about when I say that Marka is above Vader, Naga is Vader level, etc. they're no ****ing joke.

SunRazer
They're not combat-applicable feats, though. For that matter, nobody's asked the question of how much of a character's Sorcery/Alchemy is due to their own power - they're too busy just dismissing them, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I know, but for all the obscurity of the ancient Sith, from what we do know, they're absolutely formidable. The only ones who have concrete feats that we've seen, have incredibly impressive ones, (Kun, Spirit Nadd, Muur, and of course Vitiate).

MythLord
Dooku.
Sadow.
Meh, I'm willing to argue either way upon considering the Count's insane feats in Showdown.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, even though the feat is relatively unquantifiable, and even if the sphere multiplied his power by like 10,000, the star feat and solo'ing the republic are both still utterly insane Aleema Keto tho.

SunRazer
Keto couldn't control the power of the crystals effectively. Sadow could, which is a very good showing of Force mastery, tbh.

Jmanghan
But she was still able to creat supernovas.

MythLord
Sadow did it much better, lol.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Jmanghan
But she was still able to creat supernovas.

No, the crystals created the supernovae. It's just a matter of controlling that insane power, which Aleema Keto obviously wasn't up to the task of doing. Sadow on the other hand, could control that insane power, which is an incredible feat of Force mastery.

Jmanghan
Wish you had my back in the Ludo Kressh vs Kenth Hamner thread. xD

SunRazer
That's not me, lol.

Jmanghan
I was talking to you, I wasn't saying it sarcastically.

SunRazer
Never mind, I read your post wrong. I was probably asleep or something. I'm probably on the other side of the world to you, so yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.