Naga Sadow vs Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Discuss.

SunRazer
I thought this was Kun vs Nihilus for a second, lol.

Depends. Sadow has a good chance, IMO. When I find the quote for him enchanting the Corsair's crystals... you will bow before me yet again smile

Or Skillz will, at least.

SunRazer
I just realized TOR has a lot more on Sadow that I can add to my thread.

chingchangwalla
Hmm. Who takes sabers?

SunRazer
Sadow. I don't believe Nihilus outclasses Surik by that extent - in fact, not at all.

SunRazer
Ant, it's revealed that Hord created the Tomb of Naga Sadow on Korriban, right? So the droid sentries and stone servants there that TOR claims were created by Sadow were actually created by him? Some decent Alchemy showings for him, then.

Deronn_solo
Sadow.

Nihilus went down some notches for me, NGL.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Sadow.

Nihilus went down some notches for me, NGL.

Because of the discussion in Galen vs Nihilus?

chingchangwalla
Sadow takes this then.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, that, and Traya's quote about Nihilus being below the ancients in power.

Given that her other statement regarding the ancients >>> her and co. in sabers, was confirmed to be true, I see no reason why that one wouldn't be true either, honestly.

SunRazer
Well, that's just greater wank for the Ancients smile

That said, Kreia was specifically referring to Nihilus' Drain - which, to be fair, was his greatest strength. So chances are the Ancient Sith are better than him in everything else smile

Deronn_solo
LMAO.

With that being said, I wouldn't mind seeing your updated top 10 most powerful Sith of all-time list, tbh

SunRazer
Didn't I make a tier-listed version? That might need adjustments, I need to bump Vader up a tier.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LMAO.

With that being said, I wouldn't mind seeing your updated top 10 most powerful Sith of all-time list, tbh

I'd love to see it smile

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
Didn't I make a tier-listed version? That might need adjustments, I need to bump Vader up a tier.
Here's mine:

1. Palpatine

2. Valkorion

3. Darth Plagueis

4/5/6. Revan

4/5/6. Darth Caedus

4/5/6. Darth Krayt

7. Exar Kun

8/9/10 Darth Vader

8/9/10. Marka Ragnos

8/9/10. Tulak Hord

chingchangwalla
1. Palpatine
2. Valkorion
3. Plagueis
4. Exar Kun
5. Revan or Caedus
6. Revan or Caedus
7. Krayt or Vader
8. Krayt or Vader
9. Bane (No Sarcasm haha)
10. The Hype Lords Hord/Ragnos/Nadd - Not sure where to put them.
Honourable Mention: Maybe Sadow and Murr?

NewGuy01
Both solid lists.

Most of the ancients, most of the banites, and arguably Malgus/Jadus/Wyyrlok/co. are all > Bane, though.

chingchangwalla
@newguy01 What's your list? smile

MythLord
Sadow.

Nephthys
Nihilus stomps him into dust.

Sadow. I don't believe Nihilus outclasses Surik by that extent - in fact, not at all.

http://www.lovethisgif.com/uploaded_images/6573-Tim-Duncan-Was-Absolutely-Baffled-After-Picking-Up-A-Key-Foul-Early-In-....gif

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nihilus stomps him into dust.

Is this just a no-limits fallacy or are there people other than the Exile that you reckon can resist Nihilus' Drain? Luke? Sidious? Vitiate? The Ones? Abeloth?

Nephthys
No, it's a Nihilus levitated a 1,200 meter long ship and possibly several others out of a gravity well before he went on to eat several planets, nearly a hundred Jedi and a planetary population of force sensitives and Sadow isn't remotely on his level fallacy. smile

Interested to see how you justify Surik = Nihilus tho. thumb up

SunRazer
No, it's a Nihilus levitated a 1,200 meter long ship and possibly several others out of a gravity well before he went on to eat several planets, nearly a hundred Jedi and a planetary population of force sensitives

With a powerful nexus and a potential connection to the ship, that is. That said, it's still an immense feat, but given that even Rivi-Anu could slow the descent of capital ships on her lonesome, surely you could imagine Sadow replicating such a feat with the benefit of those circumstances?

Regarding how he devoured the Force energies of all that crap - it sounds more like a temporary sustenance thing than a permanent boost in power.

Kreia and Avellone disagree.

Why would I do that? I'm well aware that Nihilus is well out of her league as a Force wielder. At least in terms of raw power.

Nephthys
With a powerful nexus and a potential connection to the ship, that is. That said, it's still an immense feat, but given that even Rivi-Anu could slow the descent of capital ships on her lonesome, surely you could imagine Sadow replicating such a feat with the benefit of those circumstances?

Regarding how he devoured the Force energies of all that crap - it sounds more like a temporary sustenance thing than a permanent boost in power.

The nexus is counteracted by the gravity well and by him increasing in power afterwards. Also there's no proof the nexus would extend all the way into space, that Nihilus even used it or would be capable of using it in his condition. And even if we say Nihilus was more powerful at that point then he ever would be, which is retarded, it would still me magnitudes greater than what Sadow could accomplish. And TOP KEKEKEKEK at actually trying to use Rivi-Anu in a serious discussion as a serious point. Literally cancer. smile

Uh, no??? He gets more powerful as he drains shit, that's how he got so powerful in the first place. It's the same as the Exile growing more powerful as she drains people she kills.

Kreia and Avellone disagree.

Kreia and Avellone said a lot of things that have proven to be inaccurate.

Why would I do that? I'm well aware that Nihilus is well out of her league as a Force wielder. At least in terms of raw power.

But you just said:

"Sadow. I don't believe Nihilus outclasses Surik by that extent - in fact, not at all. "

SunRazer
The nexus is counteracted by the gravity well and by him increasing in power afterwards. Also there's no proof the nexus would extend all the way into space, that Nihilus even used it or would be capable of using it in his condition.

I don't think the gravity well is that powerful. After all, ships managed to leave Malachor V just fine.

Nihilus gets amped by the Ravager per the Prima Guide, so suggesting that he doesn't get amped by Malachor V is kekworthy. Also, the idea that he has a choice is also laughable. Nihilus is literally enslaved to power - he doesn't get to choose or reject power.

Well, maybe Nihilus can Drain the cells and keep you alive smile

Though given the last two arguments of your above point, I don't think you're in much of a position to be calling anything cancer, buddy boy.

That's her restoring her connection to the Force until its completely restored thumb up

The peak of Nihilus' abilities would be him Draining Katarr according to you folks. So yeah, nothing indicates that he grew more powerful since, so I'm not sure what you mean by "how he got so powerful in the first place". He literally achieved all of his best feats without any growth in power.

Avellone made Nihilus with the intention of him being lesser than the Ancient Sith, though. And he claims that what Kreia says about the Ancient Sith is correct.

You dolt. I was responding to this, literally the post right above mine:

laughing out loud

Besides, not outclassing somebody doesn't make you equal to someone. It means you're in their class. smilesmilesmile

QuakeBlood
Nihilus doesn't need his crew to TK Warships - they have little to no power.

QuakeBlood

SunRazer
Originally posted by QuakeBlood
Nihilus doesn't need his crew to TK Warships - they have little to no power.

Nobody said he needed the crew to TK things. I'm just using it as proof that Nihilus draws upon whatever ambient power he can.

Zenwolf
Why should a freaking gravity well mean anything to a powerful Force User on a powerful Dark side Nexus?

The Ellimist
^ I mean the gravity well of a planet matters enough to make lifting things harder, lol.

SunRazer
Ships could depart with no concern, tbh, unless Sion also has colossal TK. The gravity well's vastly oversold.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by The Ellimist
^ I mean the gravity well of a planet matters enough to make lifting things harder, lol.

This shouldn't be a factor at all for a powerful Force User drawing on a powerful nexus. The quotes...

and

and

Literally...a gravity well should be of 0 issue to someone like Nihilus on one of the most powerful dark side nexus'.

The Ellimist
You aren't taking those quotes literally, are you? Like otherwise Yoda's would've just crushed the Death Star with his mind, lol.

Zenwolf
You aren't taking those quotes literally, are you? Like otherwise Yoda's would've just crushed the Death Star with his mind, lol.

Of course not literally. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What I'm saying is, given who Nihilus is and factoring in the nexus he was on. Some gravity well shouldn't be a big factor.

The Ellimist
What are you talking about? Gravity wells don't hit diminishing returns when it comes to the force needed to lift something; if the well is twice as strong, it takes the same amount of force to lift something half as large as otherwise. So if this well really were so powerful it could prevent ships from lifting, then raising the Ravager out of it would suggest telekinesis more powerful than the Ravager's engines, which would be truly legendary.

SunRazer
Too bad ships can safely take off from Malachor, unless Darth Sion also has great telekinesis.

The Ellimist
Yeah it was a hypothetical; I don't even know what this gravity well is.

Zenwolf
What are you talking about? Gravity wells don't hit diminishing returns when it comes to the force needed to lift something; if the well is twice as strong, it takes the same amount of force to lift something half as large as otherwise. So if this well really were so powerful it could prevent ships from lifting, then raising the Ravager out of it would suggest telekinesis more powerful than the Ravager's engines, which would be truly legendary.

Which is fine, but I'm usually seeing this feat and the mention of a gravity well, as if it takes some effort on Nihilus' part...which it shouldn't. But maybe I'm just viewing it differently when people mention it.

Ziggystardust
Nhillus should be curbing tbh

Syndicate
Nihilus.

Nephthys
Sion could get off because he presumably had a functioning ship, unlike Nihilus.

Petrus
What about the Exile's escape aboard the Ebon Hawk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.