Darth Malak vs. Asajj Ventress (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on neutral ground

*TCW Ventress

SunRazer
Hmm... tough. Asajj forced Mace to use everything he had to drive her off, whilst Malak had lightsaber prowess equivalent to Revan's intellect...

Jmanghan
Malak is apparently really good with a saber, but not as good as Revan.

SunRazer
As proven by KotOR, yes. So it looks like Revan's lightsaber prowess is greater than his intellect - so his cunning mind isn't his greatest tool after all.

chingchangwalla
Revan doesn't impres me too much with sabers and if Malak is lesser than him, Ventress wins

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by SunRazer
As proven by KotOR, yes. So it looks like Revan's lightsaber prowess is greater than his intellect - so his cunning mind isn't his greatest tool after all.

Oh shit. Really?

SunRazer
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Oh shit. Really?

No, I'm being sarcastic and using two completely retarded quotes for Asajj and Malak's skill. They should never be used seriously.

SunRazer
Holistically, Malak should take it with room to spare, but realistically, Ventress takes it, yeah.

chingchangwalla
No, I'm being sarcastic and using two completely retarded quotes for Asajj and Malak's skill. They should never be used seriously.
Silly me smile

Emperordmb
You had me worried for a second with that Ventress Mace quote LOL

Syndicate
Ventress.

gideongarner01

Meatpants
Malak.

CaveDude33211
Lol, people used to think Malak sucked as a swordsman (for some reason).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.