Senya vs. Atris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Nephthys
Senya crushes.

SunRazer
What's Senya got again?

Nephthys
She beat Vaylin and helped lift the Gravestone.

SunRazer
Did she beat Vaylin in lightsaber combat or the Force?

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure it was all-out. Vaylin did try to use the Force iirc.

SunRazer
Never mind, I saw the fight. Senya should win in all, likely a stomp for Force especially.

Jmanghan
Except Senya repeartedly states that she can't beat any of her children, then goes and does just that.

Nephthys
Pretty sure she didn't say that, actually. She said that she couldn't overpower all 3 of them when they were children/teens or whatever.

SunRazer
She drives back Vaylin and overpowers her in a saber lock.

@Neph - It wasn't really all-out, actually. Vaylin threw a mass of metal at Senya, who just leapt over it and continued dueling. She never used the Force herself.

Nephthys
Unless Vaylin's an idiot, she wouldn't have done it that way when given the opportunity to bring her power to bare if she could actually overpower Senya directly. It was a really long fight and we only saw a bit of it. Senya won fair and square.

SunRazer
She has other feats that put her over Atris, I'm just saying that she never really made use of the Force in the fight. Also, there's lots of CIS instances where characters don't use the Force to overpower their enemies - Vader's the infamous one.

How good's Vaylin in sabers again?

Syndicate
Senya in all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.