Krayt vs Maul and Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
I'm sure some people on this board think this is a good fight - even if I don''t.

Sabers
Force
All out

SunRazer
Don't you have Maul on par with each of the fodder Sith Lords on Malachor V? And if Savage's worse than that, yeah, Krayt stomps them.

Nephthys
Krayt in all.

Ziggystardust
I don't see any evidence that Maul is much above a boilerplate Trayas Academy Sith Marauder - correct. It's very possible that they're better trained - and of course - they do have access to the planet-sized storehouse of sith knowledge; also known as Malchor V. On the other hand, some random nightsister can cause Maul a lot issues on her own. So yeah...

chingchangwalla
Maul and Savage take sabers, if Savage isn't rage filled then Krayt takes force. Even split or maybe brothers 6/10

The Ellimist
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Maul and Savage take sabers, if Savage isn't rage filled then Krayt takes force. Even split or maybe brothers 6/10

I doubt Sidious could've toyed with Krayt the way he did with the brothers.

Trocity
thumb up

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I doubt Sidious could've toyed with Krayt the way he did with the brothers.

Krayt is Vader level IMO and I reckon Maul and Savage could take Vader together

Syndicate
Either way.

Petrus
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
I don't see any evidence that Maul is much above a boilerplate Trayas Academy Sith Marauder - correct.

Cancer.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt hammers them, lmao.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Petrus
Cancer.

Yeah, Maul sucks in the grand scheme of things.

BazookaMaster
if savage is kept alive long enough they can win methinks

Rebel95
Krayt with some difficulty

chingchangwalla
How so? Peak Maul is comparable to Vader and Peak Vader is comparable to Krayt. Adding Savage = A majority

Rebel95
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
How so? Peak Maul is comparable to Vader
No he's not

chingchangwalla
Yes.

chingchangwalla
They are in the same tier

Rebel95
Vader would wreck Maul, just like Krayt would. Adding Savage helps, but it's probably not enough.

chingchangwalla
Vader had to almost kill himself to beat a clone of Maul lel

Rebel95
That's a clone of Maul and that's not canon. In Rebels Maul straight up says he wouldn't be able to defeat Vader alone. I could explain further why Vader would destroy Maul but I don't really feel like it and it's off topic. Point is, Krayt wins.

chingchangwalla
Exactly. Canon or not it's still Vader vs Maul. And yes it is a clone, which makes it even sadder Vader had to do that. Since that comic was so old (I think) it would've had to be TPM Maul too and Filoni said Vader was at his peak in rebels so I don't expect Maul to beat him. I'm not trying to argue Peak Maul > Peak Vader

Deronn_solo
If It's non-canon, it's not useful when discussing canon characters.

chingchangwalla
Yep, that's one way to win an argument
blowup

Ziggystardust
bump

Syndicate
Changed my mind on this. Krayt should take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.