Most Powerful Trinkets In Galactic History

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
What are the most powerful devices or objects that relate to the Force?

Ziggystardust
Darth Bandon's sith Goatee

The Ellimist
That codex that Luke encountered
The Muur talismen
Some others

Zenwolf
Darkstaff and Gauntlet of Kressh come to mind. Oh and the Helm of Leldis. Muur Talismen.

I wanna see a Sith Lord or Dark Jedi character come into play, just decked out in full Sith artifact/trinket gear. Closest one I believe was Haazan.

But I wanna see one who has the whole 9 yards.

Helmet, gauntlets, talisman, boots, leggings, weaponry etc just adorned all over.

SunRazer
"Some others" thumb up

What about the Heart of Dathka Graush? Apparently if you also had the Helm of Dathka Graush, you can control the weather or nature itself something.

The Corsair crystals definitely have to be mentioned and might be a contender for the top spot, since they can cause supernovae.

The Darkstaff is definitely worth mentioning though, as is the Muur Talisman and Gauntlet of Kressh. The Meditation Sphere apparently increases the wielder's power by a thousandfold, though that's almost certainly hyperbole IMO. Some of Kun's trinkets might make it here as well.

The Dagger of Mortis, if it counts, could be number one.

SunRazer
The Scepter of Ragnos deserves a mention, too. It was literally sucking Force nexuses dry. Bane wouldn't like it smile

The Ellimist
Lightsabers are pretty powerful.

SunRazer
Not compared to anything mentioned above, lol.

Zenwolf
Hmm...by the way, has it ever been noted that Non-Force Users could use trinkets? I wouldn't think one would need to have a Force connection to use them, since the trinkets themselves use The Force rather than the user....but just curious.

SunRazer
Yeah, some artifacts like the Mask of Darth Nihilus (which might be worth mentioning here) made non-Force sensitives Force-sensitive. So did the Scepter of Ragnos.

Also, a clone trooper received the immunity benefit from the Gauntlet of Kressh the Younger.

Zenwolf
Well the Scepter wasn't really used by Non-Force Users.

But interesting, I figured but wasn't 100% sure.

That actually gives me a character idea.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer
Not compared to anything mentioned above, lol.

mmm Would Darth Sidious with Kun's amulets beat Darth Sidious with a lightsaber?

SunRazer
How powerful would Palpatine with the trinkets be?

Also, DE Sidious blew up lightsabers with a gesture, lol. It won't even matter against him.

The Ellimist
Well, some trinket Bane got was said to have a negligible effect on his power, so it's possible that Kun's amulets wouldn't really do much for Sidious.

Zenwolf
Hmm...

Helm of Ieldis + Mask of Nihilus + Darkstaff + Gauntlet of Kressh + Heart of Dathka + Muur Talisman = ???

Or...

Helm of Dathka + Mask of Nihilus + Scepter of Ragons + Heart of Dathka + Corsair Crystals + Muur Talisman= ???

The Ellimist

Also, DE Sidious blew up lightsabers with a gesture, lol. It won't even matter against him.

If the disparity in the Force is large enough, sure; gauntlets and trinkets wouldn't matter either. If it were peak Luke, Wankatine better grab his blade. Like Wankatine for all his posturing still carried around a lightsaber; I don't see him with any trinkets.

SunRazer
Originally posted by The Ellimist
If the disparity in the Force is large enough, sure; gauntlets and trinkets wouldn't matter either. If it were peak Luke, Wankatine better grab his blade. Like Wankatine for all his posturing still carried around a lightsaber; I don't see him with any trinkets.

He carried a lightsaber to humiliate the Jedi, but whatever. But fair enough on Palpatine not carrying any distinct trinkets.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hmm...

Helm of Ieldis + Mask of Nihilus + Darkstaff + Gauntlet of Kressh + Heart of Dathka + Muur Talisman = ???

Or...

Helm of Dathka + Mask of Nihilus + Scepter of Ragons + Heart of Dathka + Corsair Crystals + Muur Talisman= ???

The first combo would likely make any respectable Sith become overtake the likes of Vader.

For the second combo, probably even better, though you can't carry the Corsair crystals, lol. They rise out of a podium on the Corsair bridge.

Deronn_solo
Trinkets is for phags. Real Sith have no need for such equipment. smile

SunRazer
Your posterboy Vader has a trinket in his armor - for that matter, his armor is Alchemically enhanced, so it might be considered a trinket as well. I wouldn't be so quick to say things like that, buddy boy.

Zenwolf
The first combo would likely make any respectable Sith become overtake the likes of Vader.

For the second combo, probably even better, though you can't carry the Corsair crystals, lol. They rise out of a podium on the Corsair bridge.

/Shrug

I'm just thinking of how many different combinations there could be.

Deronn_solo
Totally not the same thing. smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Totally not the same thing. smile

He has "the same thing" embedded in one of his gauntlets, lol.

AncientPower

Not according to Sidious.

Deronn_solo
Sidious is a ancient Sith wanker, his opinions doesn't matter. smile

ares834

yes

The Ellimist

Really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.