Members most like their favorite characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Given the numerous such threads that have been created without comment, I'm taking it as a precedent that these topics are ok until notified otherwise. Keep things civil. thumb up

Which debaters most closely resemble the characters they admire and/or wank?

The Tempest goes without saying.

Ant hardly shares Revan's genius, but does change his position more than most, gives himself fancy names, and has bragged about defeating or debunking his own trends and arguments, like that fact pile Bane quote, sort of like how Revan destroyed his own empire.

Neph is a failure who needs help to do anything like Bane.

DMB gets angry and annoyed at people - not sure if that really resembles Bane.

etc.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Ant has bragged about defeating or debunking his own trends and arguments, like that fact pile Bane quote, sort of like how Revan destroyed his own empire.

Lol what a little ******

MS Warehouse
Hey another troll thread!

Kurk
Ellimist resembles Jabba the Hutt because he's very incoherent in his posts!

The Ellimist
mmm I do wank Luke a little, and I guess I resemble him in that I'm the best in the mythos, and studied the works of Gideon Reborn. smile

carthage
Neph's posts are a lot like Darth Zannah he trips and stumbles over the graves of his bad logic and opinions, and when the opponent is weakened and drugged he can't take them down

MythLord
Nova is like Dooku in that, while he seems calm on the outside, he is a flucking psychopath on the inside.

ILS and Ant are kinda like Maul and Revan since whenever the characters go insane, so do the users.

Warehouse is like any given TOR character besides Vitiate and Revan -- inept.

The Ellimist
Skillz is like the Beyonder in that he retcons his positions a lot.

Ziggystardust
ILS is like Maul, in that he's a massive shit and doesn't deserve to be called a Sith Lord.

Wollfmyth is like Tenebrous in that he's featless.

Trocity
Some of these are really good laughing out loud

The Ellimist
Nai is like the ancient sith in that a shadow of his former self will appear sporadically to spew fancy hype and then lose to Sidious.

The Ellimist
Ancient Power is like Exar Kun in that she gave false promises and then everyone united against her to banish her.

JkBart is like Hitler in that he hates and mocks disabled people.

Beniboybling
Lmao

Trocity
Ancient Power is like Exar Kun in that she gave false promises and then everyone united against her to banish her.

ROFL.

The Ellimist
Freshest is like Vader in that he's constantly bitter about how his darkened exterior limits his potential. smile

Mods I'm kidding. smile

Ziggystardust
Nah, someone needs to get banned from this thread.

Beni is like Ashoka Tano in that he left the order to get a good dicking

The Ellimist
Tempest resembles Palpatine in too many ways, but among many, he's really good at flattering people.

Badabing
Given the numerous such threads that have been created without comment, I'm taking it as a precedent that these topics are ok until notified otherwise. Keep things civil. thumb up

Which debaters most closely resemble the characters they admire and/or wank?

The Tempest goes without saying.

Ant hardly shares Revan's genius, but does change his position more than most, gives himself fancy names, and has bragged about defeating or debunking his own trends and arguments, like that fact pile Bane quote, sort of like how Revan destroyed his own empire.

Neph is a failure who needs help to do anything like Bane.

DMB gets angry and annoyed at people - not sure if that really resembles Bane.

etc. I may give you a 3 warning to perm ban combo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.