Starkiller and Galen Marek vs RotJ Darth Vader & RotS Anakin vs Solo Twins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Neutral setting, no prep. Combatants start off 10 meters away - in character. This is Dark Nest Jacen Solo and peak, FotJ Jaina Solo.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Who wins and why?

The Ellimist
In character, the Starkillers will go after Vader, IDK what Anakin or the Solo twins will do. But it's a little difficult to map out the match-ups so I'll just consider which team is "better" on average.

The Solo twins are in last place. I don't think Jacen has surpassed Vader yet as of Dark Nest as an overall combatant - he doesn't have the feats or accolades - but he might be a better duelist. FotJ Jaina is an enigma, I'd put her above Dooku but again, not on even TFU Vader's level.

Starkiller and Galen are both below peak Vader, and I'm not sure where they place next to Anakin, it really depends on starting distance and Anakin's mindset. With ten meters I'd say either would roughly split with the Skywalker we usually see, but "Zone" Anakin would crush them. In either case, RotJ Vader tips the scales.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vader and Anakin, tbh. smile

chingchangwalla
Yeah Vader and Anakin

Syndicate
Galen and Starkiller.
RotJ Vader and Anakin.
Galen and Starkiller.

Emperordmb
Yeah Vader and Anakin.

carthage
Vader and Annie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.