Ancient Sith vs New Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
jedi team:
Luke Skywalker, Jedi Jacen Solo, Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, Jaina Solo, Saba Sebatyne, Mara Jade, Corrun Horn, Kenth Hamner, Leia, Anakin Solo, Jaden Korr, Trasina Lobi

ancient sith:
Ajunta Pall, Sorzus Syn, Remulus Dreypa, Xoxaan, Karness Muur, Tulak Hord, Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kressh, Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun

Sabers only
All out
All of them vs DE Sidious, Yoda, Valkorion and Plagueis

The Ellimist
Jedi team slaughters.

chingchangwalla
It's pretty much just hype vs feats. Jedi win

chingchangwalla
Actually, can get I a starting distance?

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Jedi team slaughters.

are you new account for gid3on from comicvine

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Actually, can get I a starting distance?

15 foots

chingchangwalla
Hmm yeah the Jedi team > sith team in sabers. Bigger starting distance sith dominate

The Ellimist
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Hmm yeah the Jedi team > sith team in sabers. Bigger starting distance sith dominate

Not with Luke there lol.

chingchangwalla
All the sith sorcerers there combined can beat Luke.

The Ellimist
Not with everyone else. And 15 feet really isn't that long.

chingchangwalla
I know. That's why I said with a bigger starting distance. 15 feet away Jedi win

The Ellimist
Sorry I misread that, but I still think Luke + Kyp + Jacen pack too much power for that to be an issue.

chingchangwalla
Let's assume Kun and Hord go off and do the Saber work with 3 or 4 Jedi and the rest attacks the sorcerers. Given a large enough starting distance I admit that Luke and Jacen would do well (not totally sold on Kyp) but Sadow, Kressh, Ragnos, Muur etc. all together can take Luke and Jacen right? And I'm sure someone with the hype of Hord and the skill of Kun can take down at least 2 or 3 Jedi

Jmanghan
Luke, Jaina, and Jacen are literally the only real threats on the Jedi Side, EVERYONE else gets slaughtered.

JKBart
In sabers only, the Jedi pretty much murderstomp. Sith die one after the other.

In all out, the Jedi win, but they suffer immense loses. I see about 4 of them standing after the fight.

All of them vs. the team? Valkorion solos smile

Jmanghan
Not with everyone else. And 15 feet really isn't that long. Luke can't stomp the strongest person on the Sith team, in sabers, or in force.

Its gonna be a grueling battle for him, maybe mid-diffculty.

There are too many weak-ass people on the Jedi Team, and too many powerhouses on the Sith team.

The Ellimist
Who is Luke not going to stomp in sabers? Exar Kun?

Nephthys
Yeah, looking at it there are some real losers on the Jedi team.

Pall, Nadd, Muur, Hord and Kun are all very high-tier Sith, with Sadow + Ragnos being solid as well and the rest still being legends in their own right.

Meanwhile Luke, Kyp, Jacen and Jaina are stand outs for the Jedi with the rest being decent to poor.

The Sith have no-one on Luke's level, but quite a few that can go some rounds with him. They're perhaps overall the superior team but Luke is really dang good.

Jedi take sabers.
Sith probably edge it for all out.
They crush Valkorion's team though.

The Ellimist
Given how Luke can ragdoll Caedus, I don't see anyone on the sith team giving him rounds.

Jmanghan
I'd put Ragnos, Muur, and possibly Hord over Caedus in force, maybe.

Nephthys
Lumiya and random Sith gave Luke rounds. He isn't someone who immediately ragdolls people.

Jmanghan
Who is Luke not going to stomp in sabers? Exar Kun? Hord, who was literally the best duelist of the Ancient Sith.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lumiya and random Sith gave Luke rounds. He isn't someone who immediately ragdolls people.

Yeah Luke is inconsistent, but I'm assuming we're using him at his best.

BazookaMaster
Bump

chingchangwalla
If Hord is as good as Traya says, Him and Kun are the only ones that can at least contend with Luke in sabers

NTJack0
Why is Leia even here?

DarthAnt66
Battle Meditation?

SunRazer
She's not outclassed by the likes of Corran or Kenth anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.