Dallas Police Ambushed by Snipers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
A protest in Dallas for the two people killed by police two days, ended up with police being gunned down by 2 snipers at elevated positions, ambushed and engaged and shot 10 police, at least 3 officers are confirmed dead.

The officers were protecting the protestors while being gunned down by two faceless cowards.

Khazra Reborn
Hoo boy. I have a feeling shit is going to get ugly soon.

Time-Immemorial
This is nuts.

Time-Immemorial
Gunmen in body armor, the police are still fighting with the gunmen.

Time-Immemorial
Three hours already of this

Time-Immemorial
Another officer down.

FAA shut down flights to Dallas.

Time-Immemorial
Wow, Police Press conference by the chief while shoot out is still going on. Never seen anything like this.

The Suspect has said claims there is bombs throughout downtown. He is in communication with police and says he is going to keep killing police.

Van Hohenheim
How exactly do people get sniper guns? This is outrages, you can literally target anyone and kill them without even getting caught with a sniper gun; you practically bypass security.

You can kill anyone that is within range...anyone.

krisblaze
This shit is crazy...

Raisen
Well.......

AsbestosFlaygon
Must've been the doing of those Zionists or Nazis.

/s

AsbestosFlaygon
Maybe the shooters were homosexuals.

FinalAnswer
Probably homosexual liberal nazi communist muslims

Tattoos N Scars
This is awful. Why would they think sniping cops would help prevent police profiling black people and at times, shooting them? This could have the opposite effect. If the snipers are not killed being apprehended, they will get the death penalty for sure.

Lestov16
This was a terrorist attack. Plain and simple.

you get thorns
Let me think about this.

Here in the area where I live..........

Jose Campos Torres. Intentionally murdered by police. Multiple officers involved. Minimal prosecution.

Randall Webster murdered by police. Multiple officers involved. Minimal prosecution.

Byron Gillium. Murdered by police. No prosecution.

Ida Delaney. Murdered by police. Minimal prosecution.

These were a few examples of what has been going on for years here and across the country. Not all were black. The pattern is the same. When you look at the Freddie Gray case no convictions so far. I bet if me and 5 buddies restrained someone and loaded them up in the back of a van healthy and they got to their destination with a deadly spinal injury these same investigators and jurors could find someone at fault.

What do you expect?

How much of this would we take from a foreign government before we revolted and went to war with them?

At what point do the American people force these officers to follow the laws they are charged with enforcing?

Murdering these officers was wrong as anything else mentioned in this post but where are people expected to draw the line?

What else was going to force progress when peaceful means has proven to be a waste of time?

It is really hard to ignore what pushed these people to this extreme.

The solution. Hold these officers to a higher standard than the average citizen rather than a lower standard. If the public sees they are held accountable they will not revolt. If the officers know that breaking the public's trust will result in serious consequences the blue culture will change.

Surtur
Originally posted by you get thorns
Let me think about this.

Here in the area where I live..........

Jose Campos Torres. Intentionally murdered by police. Multiple officers involved. Minimal prosecution.

Randall Webster murdered by police. Multiple officers involved. Minimal prosecution.

Byron Gillium. Murdered by police. No prosecution.

Ida Delaney. Murdered by police. Minimal prosecution.

These were a few examples of what has been going on for years here and across the country. Not all were black. The pattern is the same. When you look at the Freddie Gray case no convictions so far. I bet if me and 5 buddies restrained someone and loaded them up in the back of a van healthy and they got to their destination with a deadly spinal injury these same investigators and jurors could find someone at fault.

What do you expect?

How much of this would we take from a foreign government before we revolted and went to war with them?

At what point do the American people force these officers to follow the laws they are charged with enforcing?

Murdering these officers was wrong as anything else mentioned in this post but where are people expected to draw the line?

What else was going to force progress when peaceful means has proven to be a waste of time?

It is really hard to ignore what pushed these people to this extreme.

The solution. Hold these officers to a higher standard than the average citizen rather than a lower standard. If the public sees they are held accountable they will not revolt. If the officers know that breaking the public's trust will result in serious consequences the blue culture will change.

Oh so we're going to play this game. Okie dokie, I'll play. Blacks commit over 50% of the murders in this country despite making up less than 15% of the population.

You see here in the area where *I* live..well, just take a quick guess how many murders go unsolved? Also take a quick guess as to how many children are murdered. Compare that with the number of kids cops murder.

Soo to quote you..what did you expect? It's really hard to ignore all this crime committed by this race, especially as to how it compares to the amount of crime others commit in this country.

The solution: hold ALL people to this standard of Black Lives Matter and not just the white cops or white people in general.

cdtm
Would you classify the gunning down of white kids with plastic toy guns as murders, too?

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Would you classify the gunning down of white kids with plastic toy guns as murders, too?

Is the toy gun a gun that actually looks realistic once the orange safety tip is removed?

Also I never said cops have never been involved in the death of a child. Hell I actually posted a topic about a recent incident of this and yep the kid involved was white. Or white or hispanic, but he wasn't black.

Point is, in Englewood we've already had 4 kids shot this week. That is just one part of Chicago. We have had children murdered just because a gang banger is too dumb to aim properly. We've had children murdered on purpose because their father was in a gang.

you get thorns
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh so we're going to play this game. Okie dokie, I'll play. Blacks commit over 50% of the murders in this country despite making up less than 15% of the population.

You see here in the area where *I* live..well, just take a quick guess how many murders go unsolved? Also take a quick guess as to how many children are murdered. Compare that with the number of kids cops murder.

Soo to quote you..what did you expect? It's really hard to ignore all this crime committed by this race, especially as to how it compares to the amount of crime others commit in this country.

The solution: hold ALL people to this standard of Black Lives Matter and not just the white cops or white people in general.

I love your choice of words. " number of kids cops murder". Kinda says it all.

Surtur
I love your choice of words. " number of kids cops murder". Kinda says it all.

I suppose someone with nothing else to say could focus on that specific bit. But you do know cops generally don't go around pumping bullets into children? Not on the scale we are talking about.

Let me share with you a lovely little story that happened last year. Or actually around last May. You see some kids in a school in Chicago were setting up some kind of Facebook-like social media page for the kids to keep in contact with each other over the summer. Why? Because they *didn't know if all their fellow classmates would survive the summer*.

Let me give you a hint: it wasn't because they thought the cops would kill them. It's because they were afraid they'd get accidentally shot in the face by some gang banger. Or purposely shot in the face.

you get thorns
You have to be either the most ignorant person on this site or possibly just illiterate and opinionated.

Keep posting and help me solve the mystery.

Surtur
You have to be either the most ignorant person on this site or possibly just illiterate and opinionated.

So basically you come in pulling a "what did the cops expect" routine and when this is turned around on you this is basically all you can come back with.

Alrighty, that is all you needed to say man. Please learn what words mean before you call others ignorant.

you get thorns
So basically you come in pulling a "what did the cops expect" routine and when this is turned around on you this is basically all you can come back with.

Illiterate it is. I never pulled what did the cops expect crap. I pulled the what can we as society expect. You see there was this little incident that happened in the 60s. People that think like you kept it alive as long as they could until change was forced upon them. I assume this is a problem that belongs to a single segments of our society. I bet you think that things should just keep chugging along as they have been. I hope you are not a parent.

MS Warehouse

The village idiot in your profile sums up your posts pretty nicely. Also, I'm not sure you understand what the words "illiterate" and "opinionated" mean. But good show.

This is one of the dumbest attempts at a "I'm a progressive!!" argument i've ever heard. Also, what can we as a society expect? Certainly not murdering innocent cops for the crimes of a select few. But continue your ignorant rationalizations, this is almost as fun as reading Van's posts. You don't seem to possess an argument. What you do have is a cute emotional reaction that you've been saving for a debate like this though thumb up

Surtur
Illiterate it is. I never pulled what did the cops expect crap. I pulled the what can we as society expect.

Actually you said neither:

"These were a few examples of what has been going on for years here and across the country. Not all were black. The pattern is the same. When you look at the Freddie Gray case no convictions so far. I bet if me and 5 buddies restrained someone and loaded them up in the back of a van healthy and they got to their destination with a deadly spinal injury these same investigators and jurors could find someone at fault.

What do you expect?"

When you say "what do you expect" it could be taken as "what do you, the cops, expect us to do?". Since this isn't the entire government, it's the cops. But even if you did want to pull the "what do we as SOCIETY expect" then my response would still be the same.

But please learn what words mean. If I was illiterate I quite literally would of been unable to respond at all to you. Since I wouldn't be able to read or write.

People who think what? Did I ever say some cops aren't racist? Or anything like that?

I think things should keep chugging a long? Lol, nope. Far too much violence in Chicago for this shit to keep chugging along.

The bottom line is if you're going to come with the "what did you expect to happen after the cops did this and this and this" then that goes both ways though.

you get thorns
Simple Definition of illiterate
: not knowing how to read or write
: having or showing a lack of knowledge about a particular subject

I would say that your inability to understand what I typed qualifies.

You really ought to drop your opinions when attempting to read the words of someone you don't know. You look foolish assuming that everyone is as ignorant as you.

Surtur
Simple Definition of illiterate
: not knowing how to read or write
: having or showing a lack of knowledge about a particular subject

I would say that your inability to understand what I typed qualifies.

You really ought to drop your opinions when attempting to read the words of someone you don't know. You look foolish assuming that everyone is as ignorant as you.

But it doesn't show a lack of knowledge it shows I misinterpreted the way you phrased your post.

Since what subject did I show no knowledge of? What you a poster specifically meant?

Piggle Humsy
the only sensible solution really should be to put an outright ban on guns throughout america, the selling of and possession of.

you get thorns
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
The village idiot in your profile sums up your posts pretty nicely. Also, I'm not sure you understand what the words "illiterate" and "opinionated" mean. But good show.

This is one of the dumbest attempts at a "I'm a progressive!!" argument i've ever heard. Also, what can we as a society expect? Certainly not murdering innocent cops for the crimes of a select few. But continue your ignorant rationalizations, this is almost as fun as reading Van's posts. You don't seem to possess an argument. What you do have is a cute emotional reaction that you've been saving for a debate like this though thumb up

Alright Skippy, you don't have an age in your profile to help me assess you but I'll help you assess me. I am more conservative on all levels than you could possibly imagine. I also know that if I was subjected to what these people responded to it would rain hell until I thought I got my point across. See, no matter how hard we want to be we must have the ability to empathize.

I do like the tag team here. Not the first time. You little fellers just roll like that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
the only sensible solution really should be to put an outright ban on guns throughout america, the selling of and possession of.

I agree. As long as you can ban all guns in such a way that guarantee's no criminal will ever ever get his hands on a single firearm.

you get thorns
By the way, I'm at work and people are showing up that need my attention. I'll check in on this later, or maybe I won't. Kinda depends on how I feel.

Lestov16
Difference between cops and gang members is that cops don't actually face justice for their crimes.

That being stated, this was a terrorist attack. A militant black power group apparently. Great, this is going to give Trump the ammo he needs to start openly demeaning blacks.

Surtur
Dude judging by your responses we ALL know you'll be checking in on this later lol.

MS Warehouse
Alright Skippy, you don't have an age in your profile to help me assess you but I'll help you assess me. I am more conservative on all levels than you could possibly imagine. I also know that if I was subjected to what these people responded to it would rain hell until I thought I got my point across. See, no matter how hard we want to be we must have the ability to empathize.

I do like the tag team here. Not the first time. You little fellers just roll like that. You wouldn't know how to assess anything judging by your posts so giving you my age wouldn't serve any purpose. As far as tag teaming, i disagree with surtur 99% of the time. It just so happens that your posts included so much stupidity, it would have been a crime for me NOT to respond.

MS Warehouse
the only sensible solution really should be to put an outright ban on guns throughout america, the selling of and possession of. oh yea real sensible thumb up

Lestov16
So we now have a black supremacist terrorist group. I imagine this will only fuel more racism.

Injustice does not solve injustice. It only motivates it.
This wasn't an act of retribution it was an act of hypocrisy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
Difference between cops and gang members is that cops don't actually face justice for their crimes.

That being stated, this was a terrorist attack. A militant black power group apparently. Great, this is going to give Trump the ammo he needs to start openly demeaning blacks.

Ah but here is the thing..this is all going off the brilliant "what do you expect?" rationale brought forth.

If you have a certain segment of people that commit crime disproportionately compared to others then you could just as easily use the "what do you expect?".

In other words if one group behaving violently can cause another group to over react...you get where I'm going with this? I'm not saying it is right or wrong, it just is.

It's also not like we haven't seen any cop get prosecuted for any wrongdoing. Wasn't there the one from Cleveland who got put in prison for killing an innocent black person? Though I will agree with you about cops not getting justice done to them when they are criminals, at least not always. To me that is not specifically a cop thing but it's a thing that people who are either wealthy, powerful, or both can do whatever they want and yep cops do have the power to f*ck your life up.

Surtur
So we now have a black supremacist terrorist group. I imagine this will only fuel more racism.

Injustice does not solve injustice. It only motivates it.
This wasn't an act of retribution it was an act of hypocrisy.

I've already seen at least one person saying these killings were done by the "white establishment" to instill more hatred against black people.(not on this site).

Lestov16
Honestly, with all of this happening just so conveniently around the time Hillary needs to avoid attention from her corruption and garner as much liberal support as possible, lets just say I have my own conspiracy theories. ..

Surtur
Plus to be fair we don't know yet who did this shooting. Could be other white people, could be hispanics, could be anyone.

I've even seen some say it was "neo nazi's". Though I'm not sure why they'd show up at an anti-cop protest(presumably with a number of black people in attendance) and just target cops.

I wonder if they have military training? Since this was a sniping.

MS Warehouse
Honestly, with all of this happening just so conveniently around the time Hillary needs to avoid attention from her corruption and garner as much liberal support as possible, lets just say I have my own conspiracy theories. .. You need to stop rationalizing and inserting your own agendas and biases into national tragedy conversations. It's embarrassing.

Omega Vision
Horrible tragedy. Violence breeds more violence it seems.

Lestov16
Plus to be fair we don't know yet who did this shooting. Could be other white people, could be hispanics, could be anyone.

I've even seen some say it was "neo nazi's". Though I'm not sure why they'd show up at an anti-cop protest(presumably with a number of black people in attendance) and just target cops.

I wonder if they have military training? Since this was a sniping.

A group called the Black Power Political Organization claimed responsibility for the attack on Facebook IIRC

snowdragon
Originally posted by Omega Vision

It's a disease.

Astner
As horrible as any other case of murder.

Surtur

Would you of responded with a "violence breeds violence" comment to a topic about a cop killing a black guy? Just curious.

Time-Immemorial
Honestly, with all of this happening just so conveniently around the time Hillary needs to avoid attention from her corruption and garner as much liberal support as possible, lets just say I have my own conspiracy theories. ..

Notice how Hilaries sins were just swept under the rug? Her lying under oath, putting national security in jeopardy. Its all been forgotten.

"This Dallas shooting event has the globalist obama/soros agenda written all over it. So called assault weapons, body armor, the war on police, and a little BLM mixed in. What a false flag, Obama is salivating like a Pavlovian dog to make his anti gun speech. CNN is selling the narrative, the first witness said the guy had 10 round clips spilling out of his pockets. It's all there. My prayers to the officers families."

Anonymous

Time-Immemorial
Hypothetical Questions:

1) When Dylan Roof shot people at the Charleston Church people were saying "Stop the Hate" and with the events in Dallas they are saying "We have to come together and Move forward"?

2) After Charleston people were calling for the removal of Confederate Flags and Monuments but now no one is calling for the removal and stopping of BLM signs and Protests even though one of the shooters "Wanted to kill White People"?

Time-Immemorial
Police killed one of the shooters with a robot.

Quincy
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hypothetical Questions:

1) When Dylan Roof shot people at the Charleston Church people were saying "Stop the Hate" and with the events in Dallas they are saying "We have to come together and Move forward"?

2) After Charleston people were calling for the removal of Confederate Flags and Monuments but now no one is calling for the removal and stopping of BLM signs and Protests even though one of the shooters "Wanted to kill White People"?

"Black Lives Matter" isn't a movement to Kill White Folks.

The confederate flag was established as a symbol of those wishing to keep black people enslaved. That's why they wanted it removed.

Surtur
I don't think BLM is a movement to kill white people. With that said..it's not a movement that actually cares about black lives either though.

Here is the other strange thing: not all the cops killed were white. Yet I thought this was supposed to be someone upset over white cops? Yet there was at least 1 black and 1 hispanic.

Piggle Humsy

Firstly this was Welshy posting as me awehawe these are not my thoughts.

My personal opinion on gun control is to have a better system in place that flags up when someone who has mental issues or has a criminal record tries to buy a gun. like over here if u go into a club and get ur id scanned it alerts them whether you've been trouble in a previous club.

In depth screening for gun holders, including police officers. Not just on the day checks. Undergo serious exams and other things to ensure that there are no mental issues, nobody should be allowed to buy a gun on the day.

And I agree with this post that has been doing the rounds

MS Warehouse
Firstly this was Welshy posting as me awehawe these are not my thoughts.

My personal opinion on gun control is to have a better system in place that flags up when someone who has mental issues or has a criminal record tries to buy a gun. like over here if u go into a club and get ur id scanned it alerts them whether you've been trouble in a previous club.

In depth screening for gun holders, including police officers. Not just on the day checks. Undergo serious exams and other things to ensure that there are no mental issues, nobody should be allowed to buy a gun on the day.

And I agree with this post that has been doing the rounds

Fair, sensible and a far cry from "ban all guns!"

Time-Immemorial
Shooter was a Black Panther Racist

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/micah-xavier-x-johnson-dallas-police-shooting-sniper-gunman-shooter-suspect-name-identified-photos-facebook-video/

Time-Immemorial
https://s31.postimg.org/tmleq8r5n/micah_johnson_e1467991093693.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Make no mistake, what this man did was to divide us, this is no reason to divide us.

Its time to unite.

What this maniac did was wrong, and he does not represent America and we cannot allow this man to divide us.

Lestov16
Black mother wounded by sniper to protect her son

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-wounded-dallas-shooting-bullet-teen-son-article-1.2704086?utm_content=buffer4d69a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=jbarracato+Twitter

Time-Immemorial
Im with you Lest, this was no random event.

jaden101
So glad Texas gun laws ensure there's loads of civilian good guys with guns who stopped at least a million other people from being shot. #VoteTrump

jaden101
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Police killed one of the shooters with a robot.

Did it say "dead or alive, you're coming with me"?

Cause that would be awesome

Time-Immemorial
They sent the robot to set off one of his ied's that was close by him. He died from his own creation.

Surtur
That is actually hilarious.

Drone Pilot
Prepped and ready to launch a few hellfires. Turn downtown Dallas into Pakistan, job done. Insurgents everywhere.

Surtur
Even without the bombings Pakistan seems like kind of a shitty place to live so I'm voting no we don't turn any place into anything resembling Pakistan.

jaden101
Even without the bombings Pakistan seems like kind of a shitty place to live so I'm voting no we don't turn any place into anything resembling Pakistan.

I don't know why people say bringing democracy to Iraq and Afghanistan was a failure. They have meaningless elections for politicians everyone hates and hundreds of people die in random senseless violence every day. Sounds exactly like American democracy to me.

80sBaby
Originally posted by jaden101
I don't know why people say bringing democracy to Iraq and Afghanistan was a failure. They have meaningless elections for politicians everyone hates and hundreds of people die in random senseless violence every day. Sounds exactly like American democracy to me.

You forgot "religious zealotry."

Surtur
Yep, the Islamists in these other countries sure do make you appreciate Christians more. We are lucky that is the major religion here. Things aren't perfect, but it could be a whole lot worse.

Robtard
That is actually hilarious.

Read a few stories, the police seemingly used their own explosive device delivered via robot to kill the shooter.

The shooter's claim that he had placed explosives around the area turned out to be false as multiple police-sweeps found zero explosives.

Even if the shooter had placed bombs around the area, it would be highly unlikely that the police would use one due to safety reasons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/07/08/dallas-police-used-a-robot-to-deliver-bomb-that-killed-shooting-

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/

roughrider
I don't condone the shootings at all. That said, I'm surprised there aren't more like him out there, black men who've snapped and had enough of police brutality and murder with impunity, taking it back to the source.

This somehow makes me think of the O.J. verdict again - O.J. was most likely guilty, but got off because the trial became a referendum on the long, racist history of the LAPD, with the Rodney King fiasco just three years earlier.

sad

And now, following this...a black man found hanging from a tree in Atlanta.

http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/black-man-found-hanging-tree-atlanta-park/

Ascendancy
What I just can't understand is the way police are trained to begin with:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/falcon-heights-shooting-minnesota/

Why are officers taught that there is a reason to have their weapon out and ready during a citation stop for a taillight that's out? This is the reason that these non-incidents escalate so quickly.

As to this shooting, it's just not surprising. You can only have this kind of thing going on for so long before there's a backlash. There are videos of police in AZ releasing dogs on people of all colors simply out in their yards at an apartment complex. There are videos of people of all colors being murdered by police. The incident down in Louisiana where the cops pulled over the guy and then opened fire into the car despite there being a child inside. Yes, the attacks are mostly against minorities, but police in general are overly-adversarial in the way that they approach many of the encounters that they are in. The decades worth of footage that has given world's wildest police chases fodder to feed off of shows the mentality that has been and continues to be pervasive in law enforcement in the US. Heck, there's a thread on these forums about that FBI agent who assaulted and pulled a gun on a 14 year old when he shouldn't have even been involved in the situation in the first place; he received not so much as an official reprimand.

Regardless of color, sex, age, or other, I doubt that most Americans look favorably on police in general at this moment. They are not trained in a way that mirrors their "protect and serve" motto in the majority of cases, and it's led to the current situation. If they continue acting as they have been I'm sure there will be more incidents like this, which is unfortunate because it's not the majority of officers who act this way, but a large enough minority that people believe there is reason to fear any encounter with cops.

MS Warehouse
I beg to differ. I'd say most americans look unfavorably on blm now. This wasn't bound to happen. Nothing is "bound" to happen when something occurs less than 1% of the time. These idiots killed whatever traction blm had.

roughrider
They have dash cams on all police cruisers now, right? If they just standardized those wireless web cams on the chests of police officers, then the police wouldn't have anything to hide. We could see later on if they were right or wrong in their actions, taking away the contradictory he said/ he said testimony. But once again, that's probably a state to state question you can't enforce from Washington.

Surtur
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Heck, there's a thread on these forums about that FBI agent who assaulted and pulled a gun on a 14 year old when he shouldn't have even been involved in the situation in the first place; he received not so much as an official reprimand.

It's because he wasn't black. When the cop threw the black girl around in the classroom it was a big deal.

Then they should also not be looking favorably at the black community due to how brutal it is. Fair is fair, right?

Why is it with these things people ignore the huge elephant in the room? Why? Because the truth is uncomfortable?

I beg to differ. I'd say most americans look unfavorably on blm now.

Especially after the one BLM chick got up during a vigil for the Orlando victims and started spouting off about black people and stuff. Again: this was at a vigil for the dead, and she was there saying "I wish this many people came to our BLM rallies". Utterly disgusting. So now I'm of the mind of: f*ck the entire group and anyone who associates with them or thinks they are a positive force.

If I went to a BLM matter and got up and began talking about the massive black on black crime or the homicide rates for the black population they'd freak out and yell and all this stuff and call me racist.

jaden101
The best thing about this whole situation is that there must've been a tactical meeting on how to deal with the situation and out of all the ideas that would have been suggested "stick a claymore mine on the front of a robot" was considered the best.

Surtur
The best thing about this whole situation is that there must've been a tactical meeting on how to deal with the situation and out of all the ideas that would have been suggested "stick a claymore mine on the front of a robot" was considered the best.

RIP to that robot that sacrificed itself.

Surtur
Why do people think they have the right to block the interstates over a protest? Or throw shit like molotov cocktails at cops. Are these the people we are supposed to feel bad for?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-lives-matter-protests-span-country-fourth-day-n606556

Even had protests here in Chicago where more traffic was blocked. I wouldn't let them block me. Go to the ghetto and organize and clean up those streets, do something valuable with your time and energy. Improve your own community so they commit less crime and are thus less likely to get killed by the cops.

Surtur
Some interesting stats if they are true:

"during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics."

you get thorns
Adolph Hitler was a great leader who had the best interests of his constituents in mind as he lead his country.

I guarantee that is fact.

Interestingly enough most here agree with my original post. I guess we just need to work on literacy and comprehension.

Surtur
Adolph Hitler was a great leader who had the best interests of his constituents in mind as he lead his country.

I guarantee that is fact.

Okay?

Yes, you certainly do need to work on those things.

Robtard
The NRA has seemingly been fairly quiet on this one. Strange since they're the first to point out how more guns could have averted tragedies when shootings like this happen in states/areas with heavier gun restrictions, yet it still happened in TX when multiple people with guns were present, both police and private citizens exercising their right to open-carry. Just food for thought.

MS Warehouse
Not sure what open carry can do against a sniper on an elevated platform.

ArtificialGlory
Not sure what open carry can do against a sniper on an elevated platform.
Nothing. This whole more guns = more safety thing is a delusion.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Nothing. This whole more guns = more safety thing is a delusion.

The whole less guns=more safety is as well. Not sure what your point is.

krisblaze
The whole less guns=more safety is as well. Not sure what your point is.

It's safer for bystanders.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by krisblaze
It's safer for bystanders. So it's safer for anyone the shooter isn't trying to kill? Ok.. Not sure why that matters.

Gadabout
I think it's very odd that the NRA is completely silent on the Philando Castile's shooting.

krisblaze
So it's safer for anyone the shooter isn't trying to kill? Ok.. Not sure why that matters.
Because the shooter often manages to kill other people as well...

MS Warehouse
Because the shooter often manages to kill other people as well... i understand that so how does less guns here make it safer when there's one shooter? Wouldn't an extra gun possibly help?

jaden101
i understand that so how does less guns here make it safer when there's one shooter? Wouldn't an extra gun possibly help?

It obviously didn't otherwise the "extra gun" would've killed the shooter

If there's a shooting going on and you've got an open carry permit for a gun and are walking about with it on show then I wonder what your chances of being shot and killed by law enforcement are compared to someone not open carrying a gun.

MS Warehouse
It obviously didn't otherwise the "extra gun" would've killed the shooter

If there's a shooting going on and you've got an open carry permit for a gun and are walking about with it on show then I wonder what your chances of being shot and killed by law enforcement are compared to someone not open carrying a gun.

So no extra gun is somehow better than an extra gun? Having virtually NO chance of protection is better than minimal chance. That's what you're saying?

jaden101
So no extra gun is somehow better than an extra gun? Having virtually NO chance of protection is better than minimal chance. That's what you're saying?

What I'm saying is that all those extra guns made absolutely zero difference in the Dallas shooting. None whatsoever.

What I'm also saying is that in a country where police seem to be increasingly ready to shoot and kill people then perhaps in a confused and dangerous situation such as a shooter on the loose that maybe openly carrying a weapon means the likelihood of being shot by police is a bigger risk than being shot by the shooter.

Not only that but if there are numerous people openly carrying weapons then the emergency services would likely receive more reports of people with guns which could divert units away from the actual shooter and so result in them being able to kill even more people.

Surtur
The solution is don't commit crimes, don't use your race as an excuse to commit crimes, and don't resist arrest. Boom, then you aren't very likely to get shot by a cop.

We also need to stop making immediate saints out of people with rap sheets half a mile long. Doesn't mean they deserved to die, but it doesn't mean you don't acknowledge their criminal lifestyle lead to this outcome.

We all want to talk about better training for police officers, etc. as if they are the only people in this that need to change. They are not.

At this point it's like the black community is just super confused because there is no method to this madness. When Mike Brown was killed by a cop they..didn't riot and go after white cops, they burned buildings and looted businesses..mostly black owned businesses. Then just like in Dallas..not even all the cops shot were white. Yet this was supposedly about white police brutality but they kill black and hispanic cops too.

Surtur
This isn't about black lives mattering, it's about people taking any excuse to exercise criminal behavior.

Flyattractor
#bluelivesmatter

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
#bluelivesmatter

#handsupdon'tsnipe

Time-Immemorial
Its very apparent now this was a conspiracy.

This was a planned attack, and he just randomly shows up planned and ready to do on a protest that was not even in the same city as the said events?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/10/politics/dallas-shooting-police-chief-david-brown/index.html

Surtur
Gotta love BLM:

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/july2016/080716_celebrate_murder.htm

you get thorns
Okay?

Yes, you certainly do need to work on those things.

You looked a lot smarted when you didn't understand what you were commenting on. Maybe you should ask your little buddy for some more help.

Surtur
You looked a lot smarted when you didn't understand what you were commenting on. Maybe you should ask your little buddy for some more help.

Yes, I looked a lot smarted. Please continue responding.

Surtur
Darwin award, BLM supporter breaks into cops house and gets killed:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/intruder-shot-by-off-duty-st-louis-county-officer-after/article_00c6c2bd-d559-5b78-a8f1-e78187dfa2a6.html

Smashed in their window in order to get in. I'm devastated for the cops family..windows ain't cheap.

you get thorns
Yes, I looked a lot smarted. Please continue responding.

Indeed you did. Smarticle even.

Surtur
More arrests made, why is it so hard to peacefully protest?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/48-more-arrests-made-protests-continue-baton-rouge-la-n606916

Time-Immemorial
"Paid agitators" by yours truely, George Soros.

Are we even questioning a conspiracy anymore?

Surtur
I think they'd behave this way whether they were paid or not.

MS Warehouse
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=1

Surtur
Pretty much the biggest threat to the black community right now isn't the cops, it's the data lol. The data which just makes the community not look so good.

So I can almost understand why some would try to claim a fact is racist because..what else can you really do? Your argument otherwise just falls apart when you look at the data so obviously you either need to ignore it or admit to some uncomfortable truths and admitting to those truths does not help maintain the victimhood status.

So did you hear about the cops walking out of a WNBA game? I mean I was super shocked...I didn't even know people still actually still attended WNBA games. But the women had t-shirts that said "justice and accountability". Well okay, I wonder what would happen if a bunch of basketball players showed up with t-shirts that had nothing on them but the black crime statistics. People would be in an uproar.

Surtur
Something strange: I am sure people heard this shooter was in the army. I found out despite doing things like stealing panties from female soldiers he still was able to get an honorable discharge.

So that means you can steal from your fellow soldiers and still get an honorable discharge. This seems kind of ass backwards.

NemeBro
Pretty much the biggest threat to the black community right now isn't the cops, it's the data lol. The data which just makes the community not look so good.

So I can almost understand why some would try to claim a fact is racist because..what else can you really do? Your argument otherwise just falls apart when you look at the data so obviously you either need to ignore it or admit to some uncomfortable truths and admitting to those truths does not help maintain the victimhood status.

So did you hear about the cops walking out of a WNBA game? I mean I was super shocked...I didn't even know people still actually still attended WNBA games. But the women had t-shirts that said "justice and accountability". Well okay, I wonder what would happen if a bunch of basketball players showed up with t-shirts that had nothing on them but the black crime statistics. People would be in an uproar. Right, like the data Dave posted that shows that police officers are more likely to use force on black suspects even when only looking at cases where the suspects were said to be compliant. thumb up

Really makes the thugs that make up the black race look bad. thumb down

Also, speaking of data, is there any data on the rate of convictions for when cops blow black people away compared to white people? Because the whole "I can use an illegal chokehold on a black man and strangle him to death and suffer no significant repercussions" aspect of the topic is a big part of why people are angry about it.

MS Warehouse
The data I posted was only used to counter the myth that minorities get shot more by cops, which the data supports. That's all it was meant to do.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Right, like the data Dave posted that shows that police officers are more likely to use force on black suspects even when only looking at cases where the suspects were said to be compliant. thumb up

Really makes the thugs that make up the black race look bad. thumb down

Also, speaking of data, is there any data on the rate of convictions for when cops blow black people away compared to white people? Because the whole "I can use an illegal chokehold on a black man and strangle him to death and suffer no significant repercussions" aspect of the topic is a big part of why people are angry about it.

No I'm talking about the whole "less than 15% of the population and yet responsible for over 50% of the murders" type of data.

So yes, it does make them look bad. It makes them look like they do far more damage to their own community than the cops. thumb up

I fully realize that inconvenient truths are inconvenient.

NemeBro
No I'm talking about the whole "less than 15% of the population and yet responsible for over 50% of the murders" type of data.

So yes, it does make them look bad. It makes them look like they do far more damage to their own community than the cops. thumb up Well, you and I both know you didn't, since no one brought that up (was it even brought up in this thread?) and you made your post on data right after Dave posted data, but we both know you're too stupid and cowardly to admit as much. You are after all the same retard who tries to justify Alton Sterling being killed by bringing up his criminal record, as if that justifies executing someone who apparently poses no threat to you.

I wonder if you could find a single person on this site who isn't a whirly sock troll or maybe a retard like Bardock that said that blacks don't perpetuate a lot of problems in their own communities. Can you?

krisblaze
Well, you and I both know you didn't, since no one brought that up (was it even brought up in this thread?) and you made your post on data right after Dave posted data, but we both know you're too stupid and cowardly to admit as much. You are after all the same retard who tries to justify Alton Sterling being killed by bringing up his criminal record, as if that justifies executing someone who apparently poses no threat to you.

I wonder if you could find a single person on this site who isn't a whirly sock troll or maybe a retard like Bardock that said that blacks don't perpetuate a lot of problems in their own communities. Can you?
Surtur's entire post, as far as I could tell, was that it didn't justify it, but was part of the reason.

And that whenever he made an argument saying that it was one of the many factors why X person was killed, people would always respond saying that he brought it up as a justification.

Which you just did.

Surtur
Well, you and I both know you didn't, since no one brought that up (was it even brought up in this thread?) and you made your post on data right after Dave posted data, but we both know you're too stupid and cowardly to admit as much.

The data he posted caused my comment about data overall yes.

You toss around words like retard and then just come off as one yourself. I never said he deserved to be murdered. What I said was people act like he was a saint, like he was innocent, like he wasn't a criminal. He was, with a long rap sheet. This was not a man walking down the street just minding his own business.

We're only apparently allowed to talk about one aspect, the cop aspect. The cops are the only people that have to change. That is usually the message that comes across when this shit happens. A message that is quite silly.

Do people flat out say what you just said? No not really, but there is an overall attitude. For instance:

This person would never say this in a thread about a cop killing a black guy, but it will get said in a thread about a black guy killing cops.

We scream and cry and protest over these shootings and some 95% of the time it seems it happens to criminals resisting arrest. Again before you jump on that: it doesn't mean that warrants automatic execution. I'm essentially saying there is more to this than just "cops are racist".

Perhaps you know that, but the country/media don't really portray it in such a way. It's portrayed as if cops just get up to do them some black people hunting every morning. That is why I said data is the biggest threat, the data that shows off most of these problems are not caused by cops or racism.

Call them unpleasant facts or inconvenient truths or whatever you wish, but there is this habit in this country of just ignoring these things. Essentially in this situations it is almost taboo to suggest anyone but the cop did anything wrong. Guy was a criminal? Meh, the original call to the cops was because he was apparently waving a gun in someone's face? Meh. The lesson isn't don't be a criminal or wave guns around in peoples faces since you might get the cops called on you. The lesson is that cops hate black people. The protests are always "why do you kill us so much" and never "why do we commit so much murder and crime?" or "could there be any other reason for this other than racism?".

you get thorns
The lesson is that cops hate black people.

Could the lesson possibly be there are far too many chickenshit bitches who should not be carrying a gun hiding behind a badge and a system that allows them to shoot when unjustified without consequences?

Surtur
Could the lesson possibly be there are far too many chickenshit bitches who should not be carrying a gun hiding behind a badge and a system that allows them to shoot when unjustified without consequences?

If an unjustified shooting nets you the label "chickenshit bitches" then the black community has the most chickenshit bitches in this country.

Perhaps that is why they get shot disproportionately by cops, because they commit murder disproportionately.

MS Warehouse

Or that a chickenshit psycho with a sniper and a hatred for black people was a ***** that set back the BLM movement as far as anyone can remember?

NemeBro
Surtur's entire post, as far as I could tell, was that it didn't justify it, but was part of the reason.

And that whenever he made an argument saying that it was one of the many factors why X person was killed, people would always respond saying that he brought it up as a justification.

Which you just did. I did because he's too stupid to realize that any prior criminal record in this case Sterling had is frankly irrelevant to the subject of whether or not his shooting was justified or not.

Surtur
I did because he's too stupid to realize that any prior criminal record in this case Sterling had is frankly irrelevant to the subject of whether or not his shooting was justified or not.

But are you not too stupid to realize I never said it meant it was justified? You see merely pointing out he wasn't a saint, as is the automatic assumption for some when a cop kills a black guy, does not mean I said it was justified.

Like I said, people act like the cops just randomly target a dude minding his own business and abiding by the law. That doesn't mean I said it was right, it means I'm talking about a false narrative that gets presented to us by the media.

Lestov16
If an unjustified shooting nets you the label "chickenshit bitches" then the black community has the most chickenshit bitches in this country.

Perhaps that is why they get shot disproportionately by cops, because they commit murder disproportionately.

Maybe if people like Conservative messiah Ronald Reagan didn't purposely flood ghettos with crack cocaine as part of Iran Contra, black neighborhoods wouldn't be as bad as they are.

Maybe if people like Daryl Gates didn't purposely have officers murder black men and plant crack on them, blacks would trust police.

Maybe if the cops didn't detain the man who posted the Sterling shooting as harassment/ revenge, people wouldn't view them as a club of bullies.
http://thesource.com/2016/07/10/man-who-posted-alton-sterling-shooting-video-has-been-arrested-by-police/
That's right. The cops tracked down the poster of the Sterling video, arrested him because "he looked like a battery suspect" and then held him in the precinct of unpaid parking tickets (the robbery was never mentioned after the arrest).

But there's the fact that Ferguson PD purposely targeted blacks to fill quotas and profit from court fees.
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/03/ferguson-as-a-criminal-conspiracy-against-its-black-residents-michael-brown-department-of-justice-report/386887/
Note these aren't violent people being persecuted. They weren't gangbangers. They were regular citizens being targeted for minor vehicular crimes.

Is there a black gang violence problem, yes. But we're working on that. You ask why BLM doesn't cover black on black violence, but that just means you never bothered to look up groups like OGs Against Violence, that are dedicated to stopping gang violence.

As the Ferguson article shows, even non violent blacks are persecuted by police, so it's not just a matter of "if blacks calm down the cops won't hurt them". Regardless of black on black crime, that doesn't negate the fact that there is a clear police corruption problem as well.

MS Warehouse
Maybe if people like Conservative messiah Ronald Reagan didn't purposely flood ghettos with crack cocaine as part of Iran Contra, black neighborhoods wouldn't be as bad as they are.

Maybe if people like Daryl Gates didn't purposely have officers murder black men and plant crack on them, blacks would trust police.

Maybe if the cops didn't detain the man who posted the Sterling shooting as harassment/ revenge, people wouldn't view them as a club of bullies.
http://thesource.com/2016/07/10/man-who-posted-alton-sterling-shooting-video-has-been-arrested-by-police/
That's right. The cops tracked down the poster of the Sterling video, arrested him because "he looked like a battery suspect" and then held him in the precinct of unpaid parking tickets (the robbery was never mentioned after the arrest).

But there's the fact that Ferguson PD purposely targeted blacks to fill quotas and profit from court fees.
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/03/ferguson-as-a-criminal-conspiracy-against-its-black-residents-michael-brown-department-of-justice-report/386887/
Note these aren't violent people being persecuted. They weren't gangbangers. They were regular citizens being targeted for minor vehicular crimes.

Is there a black gang violence problem, yes. But we're working on that. You ask why BLM doesn't cover black on black violence, but that just means you never bothered to look up groups like OGs Against Violence, that are dedicated to stopping gang violence.

As the Ferguson article shows, even non violent blacks are persecuted by police, so it's not just a matter of "if blacks calm down the cops won't hurt them". Regardless of black on black crime, that doesn't negate the fact that there is a clear police corruption problem as well. So not only did you ignore my link in favor of continuing your bias, but are now somehow blaming Reagan for the creation of ghettos. I'm speechless.

NemeBro
The data he posted caused my comment about data overall yes.

But you were too stupid to realize that the data posted didn't actually prove the point (that the data doesn't make the cops look bad, it makes blacks look bad) you were trying to make?

Is "no u" all you can come up with you stupid ass-beaming child molester?

Of course not. You don't have the balls to do that.

Relevance?

It's not silly when Sterling's criminal record has literally zero relevance on whether or not he should have been executed by the police you ****ing moron lol.

Why should we talk about Sterling's criminal record when it doesn't matter?

Sterling not being a perfect angel means nothing, so why bring it up except to in some way lessen the importance of his execution?

Now, if you had some evidence that he was actually posing an immediate threat to police you'd have an argument. But why should anyone give a single shit about his lengthy criminal record when discussing his death?

I ask you for someone saying that blacks are blameless in the problems within black inner city neighborhoods, and you give me someone implicitly believing that the violent thuggery of the US police force has naturally resulted in violence towards them.

They're not the same thing.

I'd agree that there might be more to it than cops being racist, I can't assume to know the thoughts and motives of these police officers.

Also, neither of the two most recent killings seem to fit that description, despite Sterling having a criminal record, so why even bring up the criminal record at all?

No, I think cops being quick to use violent force when it isn't necessary is a problem that can only be caused by cops. And according to Dave's data, there apparently is a strong bias toward using force against black suspects, even ones who are compliant.

So yeah, the data is the biggest threat, to your own argument.

Okay first of all, cops are held to higher standards than criminals, and should be.

Second of all, once more, the victim being a criminal or not has literally no bearing on the shooting itself. Only the victim's actions during the shooting proper.

Do you understand that? Are you capable of comprehending?

Lestov16
So not only did you ignore my link in favor of continuing your bias, but are now somehow blaming Reagan for the creation of ghettos. I'm speechless.

Did you read any of the articles in my post?

MS Warehouse
Yes i did, but youre ignoring one aspect in favor of your agenda and it comes off looking weak. There are some bad apples in the police department, an incredibly small minority, just like you have a small group of blm that are disgusting trash. Remind me why blm is more important than the police?

Lestov16
Because blacks will continue to join illegal gangs as long as they don't trust the legal system because they believe it is out to get them, which, as I showed with links, it is.

MS Warehouse
Because blacks will continue to join illegal gangs as long as they don't trust the legal system because they believe it is out to get them, which, as I showed with links, it is. none of your links remotely proves the system is out to get them. It shows a few outliers, nothing more. The dallas shootings really messef up the blm movement.

Lestov16
The shooter wasn't a member of BLM. He explicitly stated he had no allegiance IIRC. Black people were hit during the shooting too.

NemeBro
But are you not too stupid to realize I never said it meant it was justified? You see merely pointing out he wasn't a saint, as is the automatic assumption for some when a cop kills a black guy, does not mean I said it was justified.

Like I said, people act like the cops just randomly target a dude minding his own business and abiding by the law. That doesn't mean I said it was right, it means I'm talking about a false narrative that gets presented to us by the media. How's about you stop trying to fight irrelevant bullshit arguments with more irrelevant bullshit arguments?

Also, you brought it up here, on the forum, where to my knowledge no one said he was some saint. For what purpose? To vent? This isn't your blog.

MS Warehouse
The shooter wanted to kill white people and was called a martyr by quite a number of blm members. Your double standards are becoming obvious.

Lestov16
Just like Dylan Roof for all his white supremacist fans

MS Warehouse
Just like Dylan Roof for all his white supremacist fans wow, your response says all i need to know about your interest in intellectual discourse, as opposed to pushing your agenda.

Lestov16
http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/white-texan-racists-scream-video/

Racism still exists. Stop denying it

MS Warehouse
http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/white-texan-racists-scream-video/

Racism still exists. Stop denying it my god, who denied rcism exists? You are so dumb that you can't articulate any valid point, instead relying on your idiotic and childish biases and agendas. Just stop typing and continue living in your delusional bubble.

SayWhat
History made in Dallas, unprecedented proof in the history of USA. A black racist that admitted hated white people. Now folks have to check their liberal ideology that only white folks can be racist. A bad time for liberals.

Time-Immemorial
Miss Alabama suspended for from her job.

“I don’t feel sad for the officers that lost their lives, and I know that’s not really my heart"

Kalyn Chapman James, crowned the first black Miss Alabama in 1993, was placed on administrative leave from her job at a local Miami television station after she called the man who fatally shot five police officers in Dallas last week a “martyr.”

http://time.com/4403274/miss-alabama-kalyn-chapman-james-dallas-shooter-martyr/

krisblaze
I did because he's too stupid to realize that any prior criminal record in this case Sterling had is frankly irrelevant to the subject of whether or not his shooting was justified or not.
His point, as I understood, was that he was one of the many criminals that have contributed to police profiling.

Surtur

Okay but you realize the mere presence of drugs doesn't actually force one to become a drug dealer or a drug user. It's almost like you're saying they just plain couldn't help themselves..that there was some crack that needed selling and dag nabbit they were gonna sell that crack.

Okay and maybe if blacks weren't responsible for so much crime cops wouldn't be so trigger happy? You see this kind of works both ways, but some people are afraid to put forth that narrative for fear of being called racist.

Quick question: if Anton Sterling was a law abiding citizen would he be alive? Would there of been anything to film? It's always the logic of "maybe if the cops didn't do this or that". What about the criminals? This one guy had a rap sheet 46 pages long lol. Don't you think that has anything to do with why he is dead? That he lived a life of crime? The cops were called because he was apparently waving a gun in some dudes face. He wasn't some meek guy just selling CD's who was loving and caring.

Like I've seen saying, I'm not saying just that fact means you deserve to die, I'm saying people need to stop ignoring the correlation here.

Nobody said the cops don't have to change the way they do things. What is once again being said is the cops are not the only ones who need to change and that the cops are not doing the majority of the harm to the black community. It is the community itself.

I'm sorry but this is a cop out and you know it. The most well known group today in this country is BLM. Why not use your notoriety to go after the greatest harm to the black community? Which is the black on black violence. Use your clout to target the real issues. That is like if the FBI spent their time trying to catch purse snatchers.

Nobody said if they are calm they will never get hurt. What is being said is a whole shitload of these instances could of been avoided by just not resisting. Or just overall not being a violent criminal. When you lead a life of crime? This is how things usually end. It's rarely a happy ending, you either end up dead or in jail.

So you have it backwards, regardless of police corruption it doesn't mean there isn't a clear problem with black on black crime as well. The cop problem isn't the biggest one. Call me when cops start killing black guys at the record numbers blacks kill each other. How come whenever we hear news stories about BLM out there disrupting peoples lives..it's always over a cop? You really never hear something like "Police clash with BLM's members who blocked traffic over protests over gang violence".

MS Warehouse
I wouldn't bother with Lestov. He's not interested in facts or intelligent debate. He's already got his biases and agendas so he'll post some nonsense that vaguely support all of that. Then when you provide actual facts, he'll go all red herring on you.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
The NRA has seemingly been fairly quiet on this one. Strange since they're the first to point out how more guns could have averted tragedies when shootings like this happen in states/areas with heavier gun restrictions, yet it still happened in TX when multiple people with guns were present, both police and private citizens exercising their right to open-carry. Just food for thought.

Food for thought? You dont even have a point, clown.

Surtur
But you were too stupid to realize that the data posted didn't actually prove the point (that the data doesn't make the cops look bad, it makes blacks look bad) you were trying to make?

The data showed there wasn't a racial bias when it came to shootings. After that the "data" I was talking about wasn't from those stats, but from the high homicide rate of this race.

The data makes blacks look bad in the sense of the narrative they put forth is cops are shooting and killing them due to racism. That data+ the homicide data is what I'm talking about.

As opposed to someone who can just call people retarded or stupid over and over? Or with your asinine child molester insult?

That people need to stop acting like the life choices of this criminal didn't play a part.

Are you learning disabled? I listed the reasons why I brought it up, because people act like these people are automatically saints. When that stops being done I'll stop mentioning it.

Because dipshits act like the thug wasn't a thug?

Of course they won't say it, they don't have the balls.

The data shows there isn't a bias in shootings, which is what blacks constantly claim.

But people shouldn't blame the cops for all the problems blacks face.

Once again you insult others while at the same time showing your own lack of comprehension. When people stop acting like every single black guy killed by a cop is a saint then this information won't be relevant. But they haven't stopped, it still happens.

The victim being a criminal also has everything to do with the shooting: he only came to the cops attention due to criminal acts. If he had been a law abiding citizen he would still be alive. This is a fact. It doesn't mean he deserved to die, it just means he would still be alive if he wasn't a piece of shit who would break the law, wave a gun in a dudes face, etc.

This is about the bigger picture. It's about the constant need for people to automatically apply saint hood to just utter pieces of shit. A person can be a piece of shit without deserving to die, but it doesn't mean we act like their own choices didn't put these events into motion.

Surtur
How's about you stop trying to fight irrelevant bullshit arguments with more irrelevant bullshit arguments?

Also, you brought it up here, on the forum, where to my knowledge no one said he was some saint. For what purpose? To vent? This isn't your blog.

Damn you're dumb. Who said I was talking about just people specifically on this forum? I was talking about the way society and the media in general tend to respond.

Do you comprehend this? Do you comprehend that when I say "people automatically make him a saint" I do not just mean specifically on this forum? Yes? No? Maybe so?

Stop talking about the comprehension skills of others when you act like this. You can surely disagree the info about his criminal background doesn't matter, but as long as people are going to act like any black killed by a cop is an automatic saint? It matters.

Oh and again just so we're clear since I know you have trouble: when I say "people" I do not just mean people from this forum.

Do you understand the distinction? Yes or no. Just respond letting us all know you understand. If you respond in an asinine way just hurling insults we'll know you are still having trouble.

MS Warehouse

Lestov16

Quick question: if Anton Sterling was a law abiding citizen would he be alive? Would there of been anything to film? It's always the logic of "maybe if the cops didn't do this or that". What about the criminals? This one guy had a rap sheet 46 pages long lol. Don't you think that has anything to do with why he is dead? That he lived a life of crime? The cops were called because he was apparently waving a gun in some dudes face. He wasn't some meek guy just selling CD's who was loving and caring.

Did you read my post? This article isn't about Sterling. It's about the cops purposely targeting a guy for posting the video. Are you going to say he deserved to be arrested because he posted the video?

Lestov16

I'm sorry but this is a cop out and you know it. The most well known group today in this country is BLM. Why not use your notoriety to go after the greatest harm to the black community? Which is the black on black violence. Use your clout to target the real issues. That is like if the FBI spent their time trying to catch purse snatchers.

They're only the most well known group because they have the most news coverage, and you know the news is sensationalist when it comes to picking it's stories.

And you're comparing police corruption to pursue snatching? Criminals are supposed to be violent, whereas cops have a government obligation to be honorable. If the government don't honor their obligations, why would anybody trust it?

You see this so mypoically. I'll break it down for you. Cops purposely target minorities to fill their paycheck quotas and give them hardcore prison time for non violent offenses, usually for having drugs. These minorities are indoctrinated into prison gangs and when they are released, they spread their prison gang mentality to youths and peers.
Here goes an article of several whistleblowers exposing how the NYPD purposely targets minorities to meet quotas: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nypd-quotas-new-york-city-police-department-bill-bratton-edwin-raymond-370118201.html

These innocent people persecuted by the cops you love are tragically indoctrinated through undeservedly harsh prison to become the thugs you hate.

MS Warehouse
I can't tell if this is a sad rationalization based on delusion, or if you've completely lost your mind. Either way, carry on thumb up

Lestov16
The fact you can only respond with insults rather than empirical refutation proves how ignorant you are. IMO you're just a contrarian trolling for attention with nothing to actually add.

MS Warehouse
The fact you can only respond with insults rather than empirical refutation proves how ignorant you are. IMO you're just a contrarian trolling for attention with nothing to actually add.

This coming from someone who responds to facts and rational arguments with idiotic red herrings based on biases and agendas. Stop embarrassing yourself, you're making all the liberals on this forum look bad with your ignorance and stupidity.

Lestov16
Widespread police corruption in Chicago

http://www.nbcchicago.com/investigations/Chicago-Police-Officers-Allegations-of-Corruption-291607971.html

Jeez, Surtur. You didn't tell me you guys had your own CRASH Unit. And you wonder why blacks in your city are so violent and apprehensive towards police lol

You really think that between cops and criminals, it is the criminals who have a legal obligation to be honorable?

This kind of authoritarian corruption is justifiable, yet it's horrible when Hillary does it? What is the difference between the FBI essentially pardoning her and the CPD "blue wall of silence" essentially pardoning police brutality?

At what level do you allow an authoritarian police state. I remember complaints about that Oregon protester getting shot, and yet NOW it's okay to shoot to kill.

MS Warehouse
<Article only mentions 2 cops as having done something wrong
<Uses personal biases to call this widespread corruption instead of using the word "alleged" because it makes him feel better, even in the face of facts.

You're on a roll today junior thumb up

Lestov16
Are you serious? The article talks about how they were blackballed by the department and their live were threatened for whistleblowing.

And you wonder why minorities call you white people racist. I post articles detailing police corruption and you treat them like they're tabloids. You clearly have no empathy or respect for our opinion. You enjoy belittling and being intellectually superior to us, as shown with how patronizing your posts are. You clearly have no desire to be equal to us. I just saw a post on here talking about how sub-saharan Africans (and thus their African-American descendants) are supposedly another species.

Watch how you'll respond to this with yet another insulting post rather than some documented facts. Again, you have no regard for our opinion, because you don't view us as equal. Your myopic opinion is superior IYO. Racism has evolved from overt hostility to subtle snobbery. I can guarantee your next post will be some insulting nonsense.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>