Darth Nihilus vs Tulak Hord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place aboard the Ravager.

chingchangwalla
Hord rapes

Nephthys
The Ravager is about 4 times bigger than the Endar Spire. Just throwing that out there.

SunRazer
There was no nexus or potential personal connection in Hord's case, though, and we don't know the effort levels for either. They're both dubious cases.

Anyways, this is hardly a contest of just telekinesis. Who wins?

The_Tempest
Khem Val says Hord TK'd a capital ship and slayed a thousand Jedi. Tobin says Nihilus TK'd multiple capital ships and people are grains of sand on a beach.

SunRazer
Kreia says Nihilus' Drain may only begin to rival the Ancient Sith and that the likes of Nihilus would be children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters like Hord smile

Syndicate
Nihilus.

Deronn_solo
Hord rushes in, and destroys him in CQC.

Nephthys
If Nihilus used drain on me I i owuld run over to where he is and kick his saber out of his hand and kill him because hes not specialized in melee fight.

Deronn_solo
If you can show Nihilus actually instantly draining someone that isn't a scrub, or bum -- instantly, than I'd buy into that shit you're selling.

Nephthys
That was actually a dril quote.

I don't see why it would take longer than Kreia's lesser drain did to 3 Jedi Masters at once or what exactly you could do about it mid-attack with a diminished force sensitivity.

Emperordmb
And those three Jedi Masters compare to Tulak... how?

Just because she instantly drained them doesn't mean we can assume it to be a no-limits ability.

Nephthys
They compare to him in about the same capacity that Kreia compares to Nihilus, I'd imagine. But I don't see why it matters with regards to how long the attack lasts. Or, like I said, what you can do about it if it does takes a whole half second longer.

Darkstorm Zero
From memory, Nihilus doesn't know the focused drain technique. When he does, he goes all in balls to the wall, and drains the planet and everything on it every time. Nobody knows how long that takes.

ares834
He attempts to drain the Exile...

Darkstorm Zero
Damn it, I hit the wrong button

I don't really remember that, but if so, that's the first I've heard of it... And on that note, I am remembering from a decade ago...

Curse my old man memory.

cs_zoltan
Did you just quote yourself 5min and 1 post apart?

ares834
And? He attempts to drain the Exile and only the Exile. The attack doesn't hit her companions, the Ravenger's crew, nor the rest of planet. So no, we know he can use "the focused drain technique".

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Did you just quote yourself 5min and 1 post apart?

Relax, I fixed it.

Originally posted by ares834
And? He attempts to drain the Exile and only the Exile. The attack doesn't hit her companions, the Ravenger's crew, nor the rest of planet. So no, we know he can use "the focused drain technique".

Like I said, relax, I just f**ked up a little.

SunRazer
Nihilus only Drained the Exile after Stunning the party, and the stun effect conveniently wore off right before he attempted his Drain, which suggests that he couldn't maintain both at once. So yeah, the Drain seems like something he has to prepare for (instances like Katarr). The comic's rather lacking in time-based context - it leaves us with the impression that Nihilus' ship approached the planet, then he spoke and suddenly everything on Katarr died.

Too bad he couldn't do that to Telos or any of the other planets he consumed.

ares834
No, it really doesn't. It sounds like aimless speculation intended to diminish Nihilus with little to no evidence behind it (as far as I'm aware of it).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.