Ben Kenobi vs Zannah (no TK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Who wins? Fight takes place aboard the Death Star, where Ben fought Vader.

MythLord
Zannah. He has too many daemons wink

SunRazer
He's gotten past Vader by now, tbh. He should be able to get past Zannah's mental ooga-booga.

MythLord
Proof he got past Vader?

SunRazer
He accepted that Anakin was dead by ANH, lol. Not to mention he had no fear when he faced Vader aboard the Death Star.

MythLord
Did he really, tho? I assume revisiting the time he cut his brother's legs off in cold blood would no doubt affect Kenobi and his daemons. thumb up

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord
Did he really, tho? I assume revisiting the time he cut his brother's legs off in cold blood would no doubt affect Kenobi and his daemons. thumb up

Cold blood? He was defending himself and resolute in destroying the Sith. The RotS novel, junior novel, Ultimate Visual Guide all claim that he had let go of his attachments to Anakin and was resolute in his actions by the time he cut off Anakin's limbs.

MythLord
I totally see how he let go when he started crying about Skywalker and how he loved him, like the beyatch he is.
Zannah stomps, gg wp thumb up

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord
I totally see how he let go when he started crying about Skywalker and how he loved him, like the beyatch he is.
Zannah stomps, gg wp thumb up

He let go in the moment that he cut Anakin's limbs off, lol. He was serene and let the Force guide him in that moment, hence why revisiting it wouldn't be nearly as horrifying as you made it out to be.

As for the crying, this is 19 years later, and ANH Obi-Wan's accepted Anakin's death and moved on.

Also, Zannah doesn't go straight for Sorcery in any of her duels.

The Ellimist
Ben decapitates her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.