Hillary Clinton disqualifies herself permanently from Presidency or any Office

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Amazing Article, perfectly written on her, who is now disqualified from being the president.

tV6q9LOubfc

Hilary Clinton lied under oath multiple times and lied to the American people over and over and over.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-comey-kass-0708-20160707-column.html

Time-Immemorial
"Any reasonable person should have known" Comey

ygrNjzdJ66k

Time-Immemorial
Comey "It was Unauthorized location to send and receive classified information."

JC "Did you review the documents of Hilary lying under Oath to Congress"

Comey "No we did not."

g2vyE4QWk1o

Surtur
Lol so they didn't review documents of her lying under oath. I guess because they couldn't spin that as "B*tch didn't know any better".

Time-Immemorial
It was supposed to be a comprehensive investigation.:lol?

Surtur
So if the FBI didn't even do the proper investigative work then shouldn't what the FBI recommended just be..tossed out? Why are we taking the recommendations of people who didn't do their jobs properly?

Do they feel some kind of kinship with Hilary due to her inability to do things properly?

Time-Immemorial
The fix was in since the beginning. And now its being swept under the rug with this latest false flag attack.

Lestov16
TBH, what could be done besides mass protesting or rioting? As Hillary's legal Houdini trick showed, trying to punish her legally is impossible since she is clearly above the law. Our votes and legislation clearly have no importance since she and the DNC conspired to rig the election and primaries from the beginning. With this, it has become clear that our government is not democratic but authoritarian.

There is no internal legal way to fix the system because it's a system that isn't broken, but instead a system meticulously designed to fuel discord for profit. That means it must be replaced, and that replacement must done illegally, even violently.

I see a time of anarchic violence occurring sometime within the next decade. Trump and Clinton are both authoritarians, only Trump is honest about while Hillary is openly deceitful about it. Either way, whether Trump or Hillary get in, I see mass riots occurring and possibly a police state. Either way, I see some kind of coup de etat or at least an attempted one occurring. It is the only to stop the government's increasing authoritarianism.

Petrus
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
lied to the American people over and over and over.

Pretty much like Trump, right? lol.

Time-Immemorial
Where did Trump lie under oath and send and recieved classfied emails on a private non secured email sever? lol.

Let me guess you are still voting for Hilary.

Surtur
laughing

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-rejects-fbi-claim-that-she-was-%e2%80%98careless%e2%80%99-with-emails/ar-BBu6Plw?li=BBnb7Kz

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
laughing

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-rejects-fbi-claim-that-she-was-%e2%80%98careless%e2%80%99-with-emails/ar-BBu6Plw?li=BBnb7Kz

Of course she rejects it, she should be glad they didn't indict. She's a POS politician.

Surtur
With Hilary it's always the fault of someone else whenever something happens. She is always innocent and it's merely just everyone out to try to discredit her.

If she truly believes that I would ask her why she thinks so many people despise her so much? It's not because she's just so awesome people are jealous of her.

roughrider
You guys vote in Trump down there, you live with it. He'll be Nero fiddling while Rome burns.

Politicians lying is nothing new. Did Hilary elect herself to the Richard Nixon club of dirty tricks? Come on.

blair85
She's a Clinton. Laws are for mortals. Not Clintons.

Surtur
Originally posted by roughrider
You guys vote in Trump down there, you live with it. He'll be Nero fiddling while Rome burns.

Politicians lying is nothing new. Did Hilary elect herself to the Richard Nixon club of dirty tricks? Come on.

This is exactly the problem lol. For Trump..he's awful. But for Hilary it's always "oh everybody does it". You see no..she's just as big a piece of shit. She is just a different kind of shit.

Also the "all politicians do it" is silly to me because we've seen politicians get their careers destroyed over FAR less than what Hilary has done. I mean, banging a hooker isn't as bad as being so utterly f*ck tarded you just don't know any better even though you've been a politician for decades.

cdtm
]

Lazyman's c&p of a wiki article. Actually learned about this guy on Quora.

Was he in prison when he was running? O_o

Surtur
I'm confused about what that has to do with H-Dog? Ohh I guess it's because he was a criminal and still allowed to run for office, I understand now.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm confused about what that has to do with H-Dog? Ohh I guess it's because he was a criminal and still allowed to run for office, I understand now.

Yeah, he murdered two fbi agents, back in the 1970's.

And was a 2004 presidential candidate. O_o

Also looked at Snopes, and unless something's changed, even the man who said Hillary should be barred, claimed that legally, it would probably be unconstitutional to enforce that (The constitution addresses age, and legal status as a citizen, but nothing about having ever been convicted of a felony.)

Surtur
How sad is it that it'd be unconstitutional to not let a criminal run for office lol. This is why we've officially all gone insane.

snowdragon
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, he murdered two fbi agents, back in the 1970's.

And was a 2004 presidential candidate. O_o

Also looked at Snopes, and unless something's changed, even the man who said Hillary should be barred, claimed that legally, it would probably be unconstitutional to enforce that (The constitution addresses age, and legal status as a citizen, but nothing about having ever been convicted of a felony.)

Right but the real rub is if they had gone ahead and convicted and found her guilty she would have lost any security clearance while running for the higheset office in the USA laughing

Nibedicus
Actually, there's good reason to allow "criminals" to run for office. The logic is that it is because malicious ppl in power can easily fabricate criminal charges against potential opponents to eliminate their rivals from ever being able to run (if a clear criminal record was a requirement).

Surtur
Did they fabricate him murdering two people in the 1970s?

Also if it's so easy to fabricate crimes then it'd also be so easy to cover up crimes or get away with them. As we've seen with the Hil-hound.

Flyattractor
Obama won't have to use his Presidential Pardon Powers now?

He must be so dissapointed.

blair85
Originally posted by Flyattractor

He can still empty Guantanamo.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor

He could pardon Peltier. Bill was seriously considering it. smile

Flyattractor
Originally posted by blair85
He can still empty Guantanamo.

Good idea. Lets have them stay at your house.

Time-Immemorial
ijBPWIwWO1Q

Time-Immemorial
d8FtqzdiYFU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.