SOR Revan runs this gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Full test between each fight. Setting is the Jedi Temole in Coruscant

1) Atris, EU Vos and Lana Beniko
2) B Team except Mace
3) Darth Tenebrous
4) Darth Vader
5) Darth Plagueis

Boss: RotS Yoda

Can he clear?

Deronn_solo
Vader. Similarly powerful, undoubtedly more skilled.

Fite me, Ant.

MS Warehouse
Probably clears.

Deronn_solo
LMAO.

Ziggystardust
TBH, he probably does clear

Petrus
Kek, he's not clearing.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Petrus
Kek, he's not clearing.

Kek, he is thumb up

Considering the type of strike teams he's taken on, you'd need a group of the people mentioned just to get a stalemate. That no to mention his army-walkthroughs, and those are people who are Maul level.

Petrus
Yeah, Yoda, Vader and Plagueis >> anyone on the strike team he faced. Someone who's on par with Sidious, someone who's more skilled than almost anyone barring Yoda and Mace Windu and someone who Sidious wouldn't dare to confront 1v1 certainly are powerful enough for the strongest incarnation of Revan to lose against.

The Ellimist
Dies at Tenebrous.

RHaggis
Stops at 5

Total Warrior
Imo He stops at Plagueis or Yoda

Syndicate
Tenebrous.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Vader. Similarly powerful, undoubtedly more skilled.

Fite me, Ant.
CaV?

Deronn_solo
Sure, I'd even go first. thumb up

DarthAnt66
On KMC or CV?

Syndicate
This should be fun.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
On KMC or CV?

Which will draw the bigger audience?

DarthAnt66
I'll make the thread on ComicVine and we'll debate there, but I'll also make a thread on KMC for it and then we can link our posts. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Sure. smile

BazookaMaster
1) Revan stomps
2) Revan wins barely or dies
3) Revan wins
4) Revan fails barely
5) Revan dies bad

SunRazer
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Kek, he is thumb up

Considering the type of strike teams he's taken on, you'd need a group of the people mentioned just to get a stalemate. That no to mention his army-walkthroughs, and those are people who are Maul level.

Yes, he did very impressive against the strike teams by failing to injure the non-Force sensitives laughing out loud

carthage
Shots fired

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yes, he did very impressive against the strike teams by failing to injure the non-Force sensitives laughing out loud
He killed the Republic soldiers in a second. mmm

SunRazer
He killed the Republic soldiers in a second. mmm

I'm talking about Shae Vizla and co.

The Ellimist
Yeah, it's kind of funny how much Ant wanks Revan knocking back a bunch of people with less force than is needed to even break a regular human's leg, lol. Ahsoka has TK'd Vader, Desean has TK'd Luke, it's not that difficult to catch people off-guard and move them with the Force, it hardly means you're "ragdolling" them.

Beyond that, Revan's best actual feats are distinctly inferior to Galen Marek's.

Zenwolf
Hence why me thinks, not viable to take TOR feats aside from cutscenes. Or at least not take them as they are, because....context is important. This isn't just for TOR either, but SOTE also comes to mind here. TFU and Dark Forces have novels, so not including them as context is provided for what actually happened.

The Ellimist
Really, even putting Revan above Dooku is based mainly on how powerful he should be, and from his fight with novel Vitiate.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah, it's kind of funny how much Ant wanks Revan knocking back a bunch of people with less force than is needed to even break a regular human's leg, lol. Ahsoka has TK'd Vader, Desean has TK'd Luke, it's not that difficult to catch people off-guard and move them with the Force, it hardly means you're "ragdolling" them.

Beyond that, Revan's best actual feats are distinctly inferior to Galen Marek's.
That's not the feat I'm referring to when I say that. erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nyriss and SF feat > Dooku

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nyriss

Pressing AotC Yoda (the novelization says "far from easily"wink with one-handed lightning >>>

Cutting through lots of fodder? Among those who have done that: Zen Zallow, Hope Satele, Meetra Surik, Lord Hoth, teenagers Jacen and Jaina.

MS Warehouse
The rationalizations are priceless.

DarthAnt66
I'll gladly take you up on Revan vs Dooku, Ellimist. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
"Pressing AotC Yoda"

If you're referring to the, "deflected far from easily," quote, then lmao. Pretty sure there's quotes that state Yoda deflected his lightning easily as well.

And I also meant the defeating of SF Malak, one of the most powerful and legendary Sith Lords in galactic history.

The Ellimist
"Pressing AotC Yoda"

If you're referring to the, "deflected far from easily," quote, then lmao. Pretty sure there's quotes that state Yoda deflected his lightning easily as well.

Isn't the AotC novelization higher canon?

Anyway, he still did fairly well against Yoda, which is impressive.

The Ellimist

And I also meant the defeating of SF Malak, one of the most powerful and legendary Sith Lords in galactic history.

So you have SF Malak above Dooku? mmm

DarthAnt66
Skillz, quote my offer of debate to Ellimist.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hence why me thinks, not viable to take TOR feats aside from cutscenes.

The strike team feat is in a cutscene. no expression

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Isn't the AotC novelization higher canon?

Anyway, he still did fairly well against Yoda, which is impressive.

Deflecting lightning is stated to be "almost impossible" just by itself, so that doesn't mean anything. Plus it was an out of practice Yoda. Dooku was later ragdolled by Sidious, Yoda's peer in the Force. Dooku isn't anywhere near Yoda realistically.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Nephthys
The strike team feat is in a cutscene. no expression

Right, the scene where they get Force Pushed and then after, the fight itself however is something that isn't a cutscene and you can't really get context as to what happened. Which is what I'm saying.

The Ellimist
We just know that they beat Revan without suffering any casualties. Not even the non-Force sensitives suffered any serious injuries.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll gladly take you up on Revan vs Dooku, Ellimist. thumb up

The Ellimist
^ I don't actually believe that, but I could argue devil's advocate. If either of you don't like that, the weakest character I think could take Revan is probably Galen Marek.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hey, it's ant's debate, not mine. He's the one who told me to quote him. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.