Darth Maul vs Sith Marauder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Ok... I might have been a bit harsh to Maul on this front. His natural aptitude is clearly above average, and he shares a rare feat with few - getting cut in half and living to tell the tale. Still, his conduct and his skills seem to share close derivations with the the Sith Marauder archetype:

"Wielding two lightsabers and unmatched aggression, Sith trained as Marauders slice through enemy ranks dealing death with merciless efficiency. Whether annihilating a squad of Republic troops or cutting down a single Jedi, the Marauder sees and exploits every weakness to exact the greatest toll. Never hesitating, never faltering, there is no swifter bringer of pain in the galaxy. All Sith Marauders can wield two lightsabers in combat, crushing their foes with superior speed and becoming a terror on the battlefield. Marauders can opt to learn the ways of Annihilation, learning the Juyo lightsaber techniques and inflicting traumas upon their enemies; Carnage, specializing in swift movement and acrobatics to obliterate foes before they can react; and Rage, subduing cowering foes with lightsaber strikes and crushing them with the Force." - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Ok, so Maul might have the dogs to take one of these guys, but what about two of them?

- TMP Maul

Petrus
Maul slaughters.

Syndicate
TMP Maul?

Trocity
Maul would win without using the Force offensively, while being unarmed.

BazookaMaster
Ok, random Sith Marauder noname?

Maul stomps one, wins easily against two, barely wins against three and dies against four

SunRazer
Maul swats a pair of flies. They each have two lightsabers.

ares834
Originally posted by Petrus
Maul slaughters.

chingchangwalla
Maul is still a beast in-armed. I'll side with Maul

JKBart
Really, I'm offline for just a week and this is what these forums degrade into?

I can barely agree Maul defeats three Marauders in regular combat. I sincerely hope posts about "Maul stomping two Marauders instantly" are jokes lol.

Ziggystardust
agreed Bart.

Now can we get some actual opinions in this thread as oppose to fanboyish ones.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by BazookaMaster

Maul stomps one, wins easily against two, barely wins against three and dies against four

Maul easily slaughters four, lol. The likes of Hope Satele, Zen Zallow, Lord Hoth, Meetra Surik, etc. can slaughter through armies of fodder, it's really not that difficult.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Ziggystardust

Now can we get some actual opinions in this thread as oppose to fanboyish ones.

Beniboybling
Maul kills them before he hits puberty tbh.

Ziggystardust
Bump

MythLord
One Marauder would be enough.

Total Warrior
Maul oneshots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.