Krayt and Caedus vs. Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

Start 10 meters apart

Syndicate
Valk.
Valk.

Trocity
Team, lol.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Trocity
Team, lol.

carthage
Valkorion gets bent over

Rebel95
Originally posted by carthage
Valkorion gets bent over

chingchangwalla
If you're going to include guys like Sadow or Valkorion, at least give them a decent starting distance. Team rapes so hard

JKBart
Valkorion murderstomps in round 1. Both these guys are legions beneath Valkorion, lel. Caedus was utterly humiliated by Luke Skywalker in direct Force contest. Humiliated, paralyzed with Luke barely lifting a finger. Now we have Valkorion, Luke's superior, going all out against Caedus with the Force - what will happen?

Probably 18+ censored content.

Krayt is irrelevant in mismatch that huge.

All out I guess they may give Valkorion pause, if they somehow reach him before Valkorion obliterates Caedus to dust. He still wins everytime though.

The Ellimist
I missed u

JKBart
smile

MS Warehouse
Surprise surprise, another idiotic thread from Ellimist. Why don't you continue with your "Valky has no telepathy or is not allowed to use the force", lol.

JKBart
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Surprise surprise, another idiotic thread from Ellimist. Why don't you continue with your "Valky has no telepathy or is not allowed to use the force", lol.

Stop offending other users.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
Stop offending other users.

IIRC I made a Krayt and Caedus vs. Luke thread, and the slight majority favored Luke, so Ms Warehouse just admitted that Luke > Valkorion (given that popular dissent would by itself warrant a thread for discussion). thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No one at or below Luke-level can defeat this duo.

JKBart
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No one at or below Luke-level can defeat this duo.

Precisely, only Valkorion and entities can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.