Darth Bane vs Anakin and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Everyone in their prime

Bane has his orbalisk armor

Anakin and Mace have been trapped under cruiser rubble for days (like in that one TCW episode) and are both dehydrated and weak. They somehow emerge from the rubble with injures. Mace has lacerations to both of his thighs and has lost blood. He additionally has a broken tibia and can't bear weight on one leg. Skywalker's artificial arm has been detached and broken beyond repair. Both are in great pain and find it difficult muster the focus to direct the force to one-shot Bane.

Bane is uninjured and ready to fight. Who wins?

The Ellimist
> Bane is unarmed

Kek

Kurk
Wtf? how did that happen?

The Ellimist
Anakin was similarly dehydrated prior to his fight with Obi Wan, and that Vader would've destroyed Bane. He may not have been in as much physical pain but was emotionally messed up and really I don't think pain is going to hinder him.

If anything these injuries may spur Anakin's anger and Windu to sink into vaapad.

Zenwolf
I'm not seeing the point of giving wounds to characters, when The Force would compensate for much of it. Similar to how Kota did so and he had much worse injuries than what Mace has here, yet was in no real danger.

Kurk
Okay Windu and Mace both have 2500 midichlorians

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/r2JfR8r.gif

Kurk
I didn't know the force allows you to mend your fu***ng bones together or grow an arm back.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Kurk
Okay Windu and Mace both have 2500 midichlorians

Anakin still solos.

Zenwolf
I didn't know the force allows you to mend your fu***ng bones together or grow an arm back.

The former yeah, they can mend broken bones. They can't re-grow arms, but Anakin's arm is mechanical it wouldn't cause him any pain.

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Anakin still solos.
How? He's no longer force sensative.

The Ellimist
How? He's no longer force sensative.

You said Mace and Windu.

Fated Xtasy
http://media2.giphy.com/media/AgpCCWv2GXEBy/giphy.giff

Kurk
But they wouldn't have time to meditate and fix their injures; no prep time

|King Joker|
Bane probably stomps.

MythLord
Bane throws a box on them, then ships them to South Korea.

Deronn_solo
Shit thread, tbh.

Zenwolf
But they wouldn't have time to meditate and fix their injures; no prep time

Except they don't need to, I refer back to Kota who was standing and fighting despite all the injuries he sustained and yet was in no danger.

Syndicate
Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.