Yoda (ESB) vs Darth Vader (ROTJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Battle takes place on Dagobah.

1.) Yoda has his cane and the Force.

2.) Yoda has his lightsaber as well.

Kurk
Yoda dies. Old hermit has gone senile and doesn't even have a weapon.

The Ellimist
I'm not sure actually.

Deronn_solo
Yoda was literally near his deathbed during this time period; Vader sweeps.

NewGuy01
We saw this in an infinities story. Vader ultimately won.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
We saw this in an infinities story. Vader ultimately won. Can you post it? I'm curious.

MythLord
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Can you post it? I'm curious.

Yoda attempted to mind-f**k Vader and Vader broke out of the trance then lobbed one of Yoda's arms off.

Anyways, for a guy on his death bed, Yoda's still managing to stomp Luke casually in spars, IIRC, and lift X-wings easily so Vader wins in a good fight.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
Yoda attempted to mind-f**k Vader and Vader broke out of the trance then lobbed one of Yoda's arms off.

Anyways, for a guy on his death bed, Yoda's still managing to stomp Luke casually in spars, IIRC, and lift X-wings easily so Vader wins in a good fight. Can you post the spars of Yoda and Luke, I've never actually heard of them. mmm

Trocity
I'm pretty sure they were in the ESB novel but I haven't read it in forever.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Can you post it? I'm curious.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AbtnhMr43yI/VoIQOA74o5I/AAAAAAAUP3s/BTleOBvBdpI/s1600/48_176.jpg

and then.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Bq7x2B_w3yM/VoIQOWIt4-I/AAAAAAAUP3w/uZZoFOHPl_M/s1600/48_177.jpg

Deronn_solo
Yeah, easily lifting X-Wings means you can give Vader a good fight when Jax Pavan could do similar and was ragdolled by Vader, before the latter received a substantial boost in power.

Out-sparring a n00b Luke isn't that impressive either, kek.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.