Darth Yoda speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
If Yoda turned to the dark side in TPM and studied Dark Side up until RotS, how powerful would he become do you think

relentless1
Sidious would still wreck him

relentless1
allow me to elaborate: each character has a certain Force potential/midichlorian count inside them, utilizing the Dark Side doesn't make that number go up any

BazookaMaster
Sidious never wrecked him

They are equals in RotS

DE is more powerful but he not wrecks

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by relentless1
allow me to elaborate: each character has a certain Force potential/midichlorian count inside them, utilizing the Dark Side doesn't make that number go up any

Yeah, but who said Yoda unlocked his full potential? Dooku in DR says a DS Yoda would make Sidious shit himself iirc.

relentless1
that implies that the Dark Side is stronger which Yoda directly refutes in ESB

ares834

thumb up

Exactly. I've always felt that Dooku's opinion was wrong on this account and tainted by his own personal biases.

Kurk
He would be more powerful than RotS Sidious IMO. Not a huge edge but more than if he stayed a jedi.

Darth Abonis
It would come down to a Force Lightning match, and I think Yoda can pull it off.

Deronn_solo
Yods wouldn't be anymore powerful, honestly.

cs_zoltan

No it doesn't imply that. He also says in ESB that the dark side is easier, hence why people get more powerful when they fall to dark side. Because they can progress more easily toward their full potential.

The Ellimist
Even if he wouldn't be more powerful, he'd be more willing to use his power in dubious ways, like telepathically dominating people. He could probably just mind control the Senate.

quanchi112
He wouldn't be as good at being bad as Sidious.

Unbowed
Powerful you have become, Dooku. The Dark side I sense in you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.