[SPOILERS] Revolutions Rogue Programs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crasher
In the Enter the Matrix game they reveal another rogue program who I will refer to as the TimeKeeper. At the end of the game they show a trailer for Revolutions and if you watch closely there a scene with him in it.

He describes himself to Niobe as an observer. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Also, what bearing do the characters Vlad and Cujo have on the overall matrix storyline? Why couldn't Neo have fought some badass programs like those when he confronted the Merivingian?

crasher

thelegendarymel
which ones were vlad and cujo?

time keeper sounds like a program that has been there since the beginning and (well obviously) keeps track of time... maybe we'll find out the actual year and stuff....

Nickydirtrider
is the TIMEKEEPER that guy with the mask on?
where do they show who he is?

Ginerninja
In the game it shows Niobe just about to jack out of the matrix, and he appears as a trampish guy who walks past laughing saying "72 hours, thats how long Zion lasted last time". Hes some tramp but i never knew he was called the TimeKeeper

Nickydirtrider
o him ok thanks

Crash_Overload
And you also see him in M1, when Neo is about to jack out right after Trinity, Smith transfered himself in him. (in the subway station)

Kes
Is it the same guy? Hey! Smith was using that guys body when he died!!!Do you think somehow he survived and "stole" some knowledge from Smith?

Sifer
Maybe that is why the Merovingian has his say about Time.

How can you ever have time, if you do not ever take time.

Maybe he HAS time smile if you know what I mean :P

nickjs21
it's not the same homeless guy. the first homeless guy was a lot older.

AliasNeo15
And plus, he got taken out by a Subway wink

nickjs21
vlad was the main vampire from ETM. cujo was the weird one you have to fight in that pit area. kinda hunchbacked.

nEo1266
I forgot wat I was aboutt to say lol

Metroplex
The old guy is definetly going to be in M3 since he was in the trailer at the end of ETM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.