Jedi Sheev Palpatine speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
How powerful would he be if trained from birth in the temple?

Syndicate
DE Sidious level.

relentless1
not as strong, Sidious gains his strength from the Dark Side which IMO is definitely stronger than the light side, despite what Yoda thinks

NewGuy01
DE Sidious level.

Reasoning: He would have fallen to the dark side and become DE Sidious anyways.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by relentless1
not as strong, Sidious gains his strength from the Dark Side which IMO is definitely stronger than the light side, despite what Yoda thinks
All the evidence in the world doesn't matter when you got that opinion.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
DE Sidious level.

thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
DE Sidious level.

Yeah, the only difference might be that he wouldn't have been able to plot behind the scenes like he did in the actual timeline, so I don't think he would've been successful.

Darth Abonis
He would be Plaugeis level. DE was the result of his re-births, rituals, etc. Also, the dark side isn't stronger, just easier and more seductive. Its a lot easier to scarf down chocolate cake then eat a celery stick.

The Ellimist
Granted, he would've started training from birth according to the OP, possibly under Yoda's tutelage given his potential, and his body wouldn't have decayed so much in his later years. If his evil personality were magically replaced, he could end up becoming the most powerful Jedi of all time, or potentially second to Yoda.

Kurk
Dark-side is more powerful but is self-destructive to all but a few. Slow and steady vs fast and furious

The Ellimist
Nice profile pic btw.

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nice profile pic btw.
Thanks, makes me horny af. I like my banner as well. Captures Anakin's struggle in a way

Emperordmb
I don't think he would've reached his DE level of power as a Jedi, since the Jedi way isn't as driven towards an obsessive pursuit of power, and since he wouldn't inherit the Banite archives or be trained by Plagueis.

The Ellimist
It would've been funny if Plagueis trained Venamis, who trained Maul, who encounters Jedi Palpatine on Naboo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.