Outcast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ascendancy
http://cdn3-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/outcast-tv/outcast-key-art_final.jpg

Anyone else watching? Missed this week's episode so I'll have to catch it On Demand, but it's very well done so far. The possessions aren't cheesy, the characters have elements to them that make you want to find out what they really have going on, and there's already a pretty big plot twist that makes you wonder how much of what you're seeing is happening as it appears. Pretty dark, but a good watch.

jaden101
Tried to get into it. Big grim for my tastes. I did laugh when he was punching the kid in the face in the first episode though.

Ascendancy
Yeah, it's dark to say the least. They talked about the fact that they weren't really restricted as to what they could do with the show, so it seems they're pushing things where they can. They've done an interesting job of blending the evil of those possessed with the callousness of people only looking out for themselves, etc., though and kept the show pretty interesting. I wouldn't say it's any darker than Penny Dreadful or something along those lines, just a bit more intense in terms of the human element of evil that it shows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.