Exar Kun vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Who wins?

Sabers
Force
All out

chingchangwalla
Jesus. Watch the fanboys on both sides have a field day :/

DarthAnt66
You couldn't have just bumped the thousand and three threads between Kun vs Revan?

chingchangwalla
Revan takes Force and Kun takes Sabers. IMO Kun's advantage in sabers is greater than Revan's in the force but it could go either way

Rebel95

Rebel95
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You couldn't have just bumped the thousand and three threads between Kun vs Revan?
Nope smile

AncientPower
Me: Kun takes all.

Ant: Revan takes all.

Followed by incoherent rambling.

/thread.

Rebel95
Originally posted by AncientPower

/thread.
I expected nothing less

AncientPower
I expected nothing more, from you.

Ziggystardust
Revan murderstomps.

chingchangwalla
Who do you think wins Rebel?

AncientPower
As if you aren't all socks. laughing out loud

Ziggystardust
dafuq?

Rebel95
Not sure, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower

/thread.
thumb up

Now, 95, why don't you make more original threads like Palpatine vs Valkorion or Dooku vs Mace Windu? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ellimist
Oh come on now, don't subject Ant to this again. smile

DarthAnt66
You were pretty convincingly defeated last time, Ellim. I'm still waiting for your rebuttal. thumb up

FreshestSlice
I'd support Revan, but TOR soured the topic, so they both just kill each other.

JKBart
Somebody butthurt the TOR brigade has arguments and logic on their side? thumb up

FreshestSlice
I am the TOR Brigade, ****ing Polefag. I knew the rumors of you finally killing yourself by cop were too good to be true.

The Ellimist
Jkbart, what do you think is:

a) Revan's single best feat related to environmental manipulation
b) Revan's single best feat related to combat
c) Revan's single best accolade

JKBart
a) Throwing micro-asteroids effortlessly at the space station within a taxing battle, effortlessly. It was a battle he was also losing, so he was more taxed and busy doing that, than he would be in normal fight.

b) Mopping the floor with half of the giant strike team in SOR, when his second half was acting against him and stopping him from roflstomping them.

c) Too much to choose tbh.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
a) Throwing micro-asteroids effortlessly at the space station within a taxing battle, effortlessly. It was a battle he was also losing, so he was more taxed and busy doing that, than he would be in normal fight.

Nothing Dooku couldn't do, tbh, unless if I'm remembering wrong the size and speed of the asteroids.

Yeah but the Hero and Satele were the only non-fodder (and even they're basically fodder).

mmm

JKBart
Marr is somewhere around Malgus, Satele is equal to Marr, then there was Lana Beniko superior in Force power to Darth Maul-likes, Vizsla, the Wookiee and Theron.

And I doubt Dooku could randomly spam the battlefield with asteroids in a battle he was hard pressed in and on the losing end. Dooku's best feats like that consist of slowly lifting the obelisks outside of combat, throwing ships on a huge nexus with the upper hand, and throwing tables on Invisible Hand.

Syndicate
Kun in all.

Zenwolf

b) Mopping the floor with half of the giant strike team in SOR, when his second half was acting against him and stopping him from roflstomping them.

Is this actually noted?

chingchangwalla
If anything I'm doubting his combat ability even more :/

DarthAnt66
Bart's trolling.

The Ellimist
Marr is somewhere around Malgus,

Is there any reason to believe this?

He's dominated some upper tier Force users, and made Yoda deflect his lightning "far from easily" in AotC. And yeah, his ship-tossing on Korriban is much more impressive than Revan's asteroids feat. Isn't the nexus on Korriban pretty weak by the PT era? In either case, I doubt that small boost compensates for the massive size difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.