Dooku VS Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
I needed an original thread premise, and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done before. So alas, the Graceful Rapier vs Relentless Gladius. On to the thread, now, If may be so bold, there are a few assumptions I would like you all to consider:

1) Mace can not siphon Dooku's darkside energy
2) They are both willing to kill each other
3) Legends only. If you're part of Disney's marketing firm, you should be well on your way

chingchangwalla
There is no energy for Mace to channel anyway :/

Trocity
Dooku.

Syndicate
Dooku.

Kurk
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
There is no energy for Mace to channel anyway :/ thumb up

MythLord
It's either a nice little stalemate, or a slight edge towards Dooku.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
There is no energy for Mace to channel anyway :/

I can't read Ziggy's post so I assume that Mace can't amp himself off of Dooku with vaapad. Given that, I'd just take Dark Rendevous's claim that they're equals on neutral ground seriously, with the addendum that Windu really taking the gloves off wins as he can channel his own inner darkness.

relentless1
Dooku, he's beaten Windu before and he'd do it again

McP
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
1) Mace can not siphon Dooku's darkside energy

I would say, that only other Vaapad user, Juyo user or master of Scho-Cho are vulnerable to be drained by Vaapad. Or fighters that are using a lot of emotions during fight. And Dooku is not one of them.

Dooku takes this, barely

quanchi112
Windu. Canon only.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Windu. Canon only.
You have no credibility in threads involving Dooku after you said he was slower than Kenobi.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk
You have no credibility in threads involving Dooku after you said he was slower than Kenobi.

laughing out loud

cs_zoltan

You have no credibility in threads involving Dooku after you sucked his dick dry.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

Kurk
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You have no credibility in threads involving Dooku after you sucked his dick dry.
And I continue to do so as you do to Maul but at least I don't severely low-ball other characters and remain ignorant to clear facts.

Sinious
Could Revan defeat them both at the same time? That's the question.

EmperorSidious2

big grin

EmperorSidious2
Dooku 6/10

cs_zoltan
And I continue to do so as you do to Maul but at least I don't severely low-ball other characters and remain ignorant to clear facts.

When the **** did I ever wank Maul? You confuse me with ILS, which is frankly highly offending.

quanchi112
You have no credibility in threads involving Dooku after you said he was slower than Kenobi. Maneuverability wise he is. That's common sense, jUrk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
laughing out loud What caused you to chuckle ?

Kurk
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
When the **** did I ever wank Maul? You confuse me with ILS, which is frankly highly offending. Sorry I thought Quanchi said that.

Kurk
Maneuverability wise he is. That's common sense, jUrk.
So he is faster.

quanchi112
Sorry I thought Quanchi said that. Refer to me as your master from now on.

Kurk
Refer to me as your master from now on.
Yes Daddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.