Anakin Skywalker vs. pre-Nathema Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
mmm

JKBart
If the starting distance is good enough, probably Vitiate in a good fight. I put pre-Nathema Vitiate somewhere between 52BBY and TPM Palpatine.

In case of very large starting distance, Vitiate almost everytime.

In close quarters, Anakin almost everytime.

Syndicate
Vitiate.

The Ellimist
In all seriousness there's no way Vitiate is winning this without some oddball sorcery.

Syndicate
In all seriousness Vitiate can probably gesture and Anakin ceases to exist. Kind of like what Vitiate's done to entire Dark Councils.

The Ellimist
Skywalker is totally as weak as your average dark council member, Vitiate certainly gets prep here, Vitiate clearly is on a dark side nexus here, and Vitiate is clearly as of his fight with Revan, and not before Nathema. smile

Syndicate
Tbh in an emotionally hindered state he's even weaker and there's nothing for him to get enraged about ( or to stoke his rage ) here. Standard Anakin is probably on par as a force user with someone like Nyriss who is admittedly above an average Dark Councilor member but it's no joke that Vitiate has killed entire Dark Councils single handedly.

Syndicate
Ah, missed the pre Nathema part there.

Hmmmm. That's interesting then. Not sure but I think it'd be a pretty close fight.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Syndicate
Tbh in an emotionally hindered state he's even weaker

He's still one of the most powerful Jedi ever.

I dunno, Vitiate tends to monologue.

Lol, was Nyriss aging Dooku a decade with her every blow?

I don't know if you're trolling but this is Vitiate before he absorbed the spirits of 8000 sith.

The Ellimist
EDIT: oh.

Syndicate
Yep.

Do you want me to respond to that post? The tone of it makes me think otherwise.

MS Warehouse
There's no way Vitiate is winning without sorcery? That's as idiotic as saying "there's no way Anakin wins this without his lightsaber". That's just dumb.

Ziggystardust
Pre Nathema Vitiate hadn't absorbed the 8000 Sith Lords at that point, yes.

But he was the one who bound them to his will - in what was seemingly - an instant. I wouldn't say it's a stretch that he could do something similar to Anakin.

The Ellimist
@Synd it's up to you, lol.

Pre-Nathema Vitiate was still clearly extraordinarily powerful given his prodigiousness. That isn't extremely correlated with your later abilities, though; otherwise we'd conclude that Bane is above Anakin and Katarn is above Luke. In his prime, Vitiate is heavily implied to be a peer of Sadow but below Ragnos, so I'd place him around Dooku's level of power, possibly slightly above.

That's not enough for him to defeat Anakin normally, although he may have some sorcery to compensate - it's tough to say.

Syndicate
I just don't really think there's a point given your response wasn't serious to begin with. :P

MS Warehouse
Neither was this thread thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.