Darth Sion with trinkets vs. Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Inspired by SunRazer.

Sion has:
- Helm of Ieldis
- Mask of Nihilus
- Darkstaff
- Gauntlet of Kreesh
- Heart of Dathka
- Kun's amulet
- Ragnos's sceptor
- Orbalisk armor

And time to adjust to and train with all of this.

Luke is in his prime and fighting all-out.

50 meters starting distance.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Zenwolf
Thanks for the recognition. :/

The Ellimist
Oh yeah, you too.

The Ellimist
up

Stigma
Sion cannot die tho.

Freedon Nadd
Well, with Nihilus' mask, he gains his snuffing ability. So he is gonna eat out Luke's soul.

Haschwalth
It depends on how good Luke will be at talk no Jitsu.

Underachiever59
Orbalisk Armor making him virtually invulnerable. On top of all these other extremely powerful artifacts. On top of Sion's innate durability. I'd have to favor him in this match up. Luke has repeatedly been bested or matched by opponents far below his level for some reason. Desann is the first example that comes to mind. Oh, and Flint. If these lower-level combatants can give Luke an actual run for his money, I don't see how Sion could possibly not take this.

The Ellimist
Well the OP basically stipulates against Luke lowballing/jobbing.

DarthAnt66
Sion wrecks, kek.

Underachiever59
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Well the OP basically stipulates against Luke lowballing/jobbing.
OP stipulates that Luke is going all-out. This doesn't mean Luke can't underestimate his opponent. But sure, we'll say Luke performs perfectly and brings his full power to bear. I still don't see him being able to get past the Orbalisk armor, as Luke isn't known to use Force lightning often, and to my knowledge, Luke has never encountered Orbalisks. Luke might have a slight Force edge, purely based on his ability to surrender completely to the Force and allow it to turn him into a maelstrom of the Force, but even then, with all those artifacts, I don't see Sion being outclassed much, if at all.

MythLord
Luke wins.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Underachiever59
OP stipulates that Luke is going all-out. This doesn't mean Luke can't underestimate his opponent.

Eh if he's going all-out I don't see how he's going to underestimate him. By definition he's not going to hold back, so you'd have to argue that he's going to miss specific abilities Sion has, but what would those be?

He's faced foes with lightsaber-resistant armor before (e.g. the Vong), and in addition to knowing emerald lightning has also apparently learned shatterpoint as of LotF, which enabled Caedus to one-shot beskar armor.

Well it's tricky to quantify how much of a boost they give Sion vs. the gap in power between them.

Freedon Nadd
If Luke knows Shatterpoint, him breaking Vong armor doesn't say he is op physically. He just found the weak spots.

Haschwalth
Isn't the darkstaff like Solar system level.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
If Luke knows Shatterpoint, him breaking Vong armor doesn't say he is op physically. He just found the weak spots.

He isn't described as using shatterpoint in NJO.

Freedon Nadd
Does that mean he couldn't use that ability without knowing?

MythLord
Regardless of how he did it, he still managed to find the weaknesses and strike. Orbalisk armour leaves wrists and the neck exposed; Luke will just slice and dice through that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.