Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Here it is

Flyattractor
Disney Wars are leaving me full of "meh"

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4725456/meh-o.gif

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor

You wouldn't like anything good, to be fair.

stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Well if they would give me sonething GOOD I might change my mind.

But until then...

meh

StiltmanFTW
You would consider gold and platinum and any of the old SW movies shit, so what's the point stick out tongue

And stop using the green font - you forget to type it correctly from time to time, you're not LoB.

Flyattractor
Meh meh meh meh mmemememhhhhmeh!

Darth Thor
Well that's a good start to this thread.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well that's a good start to this thread.

It got flytractor'd, don't worry, there'll be a new one.

2016. KMC can't afford to ban people anymore.

Surtur
Here what is? I don't see anything in your post.

Flyattractor
I can't wait for Super Mary Sue Ray to totally butt **** Whiniey Cry Baby Little Kylie.

StiltmanFTW
Guess it'll happen in IX...

Flyattractor
I am sure in this one she will get trained by Luke and become better then him in 15 or so minutes...cause She is the Jedi Avatar or some shit.

Darth Thor
I doubt it. She has to go through a trial, and Kylo wasn't in the best form in their last fight plus he'll be completing his training with Snoke.

StiltmanFTW
Said trial will happen in VIII, then she'll beat him in IX.

I hope I'm wrong.

BruceSkywalker
looking forward to seeing this....

StiltmanFTW
I heard that in VIII Darth Thor gets sliced in half.

StiltmanFTW
Proof:

https://s31.postimg.org/ebecxfkqz/dt1.jpg

Darth Thor
^ That already happened in Ep.7. I sliced myself in fact.

StiltmanFTW
You emo laughing out loud

Patient_Leech

This.

quanchi112
It is all about Snoke.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This.

Quoting flytractor gave you cancer, herpes and dementia.

Enjoy thumb up

Flyattractor
I doubt it. She has to go through a trial, and Kylo wasn't in the best form in their last fight plus he'll be completing his training with Snoke.

You are forgetting Ray's greatest ability. Emo Movie Fan Girl Power.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Enjoy thumb up

.....and Don't I WISH!

Darth Thor
You are forgetting Ray's greatest ability. Emo Movie Fan Girl Power.

Since they're copying the formula of the OT, she will have to lose big time in the next film.

quanchi112
Dt acts as if he's read the script. He has been shitting on the new trilogy since he's seen the Force Awakens. I will not tolerate any haters aboard my Star Wars express.

Kazenji
Originally posted by quanchi112
I will not tolerate any haters aboard my Star Wars Bandwagoning.

Fixed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Fixed. Lies. I see many if you sycophants and lemmings seek to attack me while I sit atop the mountain. Every topic, every character, every universe I embrace or seek to destroy becomes more interesting just due to my involvement. My significance on this board is unrivaled. Get mad.

steverules_2

Enjoy thumb up

Must be true about the dementia bit cuz you forgot that you quoted him multiple times

Darth Thor
Fixed.

I was actually defending the next film saying I don't believe Rey will be a Mary Sue in it.

But tbf, Bandwagoners usually are a confused bunch.

quanchi112
I was actually defending the next film saying I don't believe Rey will be a Mary Sue in it.

But tbf, Bandwagoners usually are a confused bunch. Says the new trilogy star wars hater on the planet. Ironically you found out A New Hope was not original either, hypocrite.

Robtard
But tbf, Bandwagoners usually are a confused bunch.

"Like a who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know."

Kazenji

Same i don't think she'll be a Mary Sue And no more references to a previous made movie

that's more of a JJ Abrams thing the second part.

Darth Thor

that's more of a JJ Abrams thing the second part.

Yeah. Think they're done with that. Rian Johnson is a much more imaginative director IMO. I expect great things from this one.

quanchi112
Yeah. Think they're done with that. Rian Johnson is a much more imaginative director IMO. I expect great things from this one. You have hated the new trilogy top much for me to allow you to come onboard now. Sorry but it isn't happening.

Kazenji
Go away clown.....He doesn't need your permission.

Darth Thor
^ thumb up

Bandwagon jumpers have no right to say anything to lifetime fans.

Isn't he jumping back onto Trek this month anyway?

Esau Cairn

Isn't he jumping back onto Trek this month anyway?

He's taking down all his Khan posters & replacing them with Sulu....

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Go away clown.....He doesn't need your permission. Yes, he does you loser. I make these topics soar all he does is chips about hating the new film. He's bad for Star Wars business.

quanchi112
^ thumb up

Bandwagon jumpers have no right to say anything to lifetime fans.

Isn't he jumping back onto Trek this month anyway? I am a fan of both you turd. According to you someone can't be but that's just your limited mind. I'm a Kelvin fan and I represent rots better than anyone. smile

BruceSkywalker
Ep 8 immediately picks up where the force awakens ends....

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1535249/one-big-way-episode-8-will-break-from-tradition

StiltmanFTW
Nice! Breaking from tradition indeed. I don't mind it. DT wanted something new, here it is, lol. Will probably complain about it instead, though.

Darth Thor
Nice! Breaking from tradition indeed. I don't mind it. DT wanted something new, here it is, lol. Will probably complain about it instead, though.

Are you doing a Quanchi now just taking random digs at me for no reason?

It's Abrams I was disappointed in. I've had high hopes for Rian from Day 1.

StiltmanFTW
Are you doing Quanchi now

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqy08i5GTb1qjw1rjo5_r1_1280.jpg

quanchi112
Are you doing a Quanchi now just taking random digs at me for no reason?

It's Abrams I was disappointed in. I've had high hopes for Rian from Day 1. You are a hater. It isn't just me whose dubbed you full of negative emotion against Star Wars you goddamn pretender. Come nowhere near my First Order. Cling to your inefficient shitty empire from the Ot films under Palpatine and his lackluster posture.

Kazenji
Adam Driver says Star Wars: Episode VIII has a Similar tone to Empire Strikes Back

http://www.cbr.com/driver-calls-star-wars-episode-viii-similar-to-empire-strikes-back/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=lista

KuRuPT Thanosi

he's a piss poor swordsman is all that needs to be said. As a padawan.. Kenobi was able to beat Maul. As a padawan Anakin was able to compete with Dooku for a time. Luke able to compete with Vader in ESB for a time being. Kylo, even as a padawan, should've sh1t stomped her, he didn't. He's weaksauce 5000 imo

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
he's a piss poor swordsman is all that needs to be said. As a padawan.. Kenobi was able to beat Maul. As a padawan Anakin was able to compete with Dooku for a time. Luke able to compete with Vader in ESB for a time being. Kylo, even as a padawan, should've sh1t stomped her, he didn't. He's weaksauce 5000 imo You are an idiot and ignoring the context within the films. Dooku crushed Anakin twice. Maul had Kenobi beat and was overconfident. Luke was outmatched in ESB. She probably had training and Kylo was shot and tagged by a saber you nitwit.

Kazenji
Warwick Davis to appear

http://moviepilot.com/p/warwick-davis-to-appear-in-star-wars-episode-8/4111175

Flyattractor
I can't tell who has Fuh'ed up Star Wars more. Old Fart Lucas or the Millennial New Twit Fans.

Ridley_Prime
Lucas, by a long mile.

Flyattractor
Yes. If it weren't for Lucas we wouldn't have Millennial Fans.....

THANKS GEORGE!!!!!!!!

Darth Thor
What are you anti-Lucas people bitching about now?

quanchi112
The First Order would crush Lucas' empire. You know this to be true. You heard it here first.

Ridley_Prime
What are you anti-Lucas people bitching about now?
Is that directed at me? I'm not bitching about anything right now particularly.

quanchi112
D. Thor tends to get worked up over his master and lord Lucas's reputation when it's attacked.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Is that directed at me? I'm not bitching about anything right now particularly.

Saw a couple of comments. Wondering what the complaint is now.. The Lucas hate never seems to end even after he listened to them and sold SW off.

quanchi112
Saw a couple of comments. Wondering what the complaint is now.. The Lucas hate never seems to end even after he listened to them and sold SW off. People are free to criticize him no matter what he chooses to do. Quit getting your panties in a bunch.

Flyattractor
The First Order would crush Lucas' empire. You know this to be true. You heard it here first.

The First Order is run by a Potato headed invalid and will be beat up by a girl.

So there.

Robtard
Saw a couple of comments. Wondering what the complaint is now.. The Lucas hate never seems to end even after he listened to them and sold SW off.

Lucas will never escape the hate the PT brought on him, just one of those things.

quanchi112
The First Order is run by a Potato headed invalid and will be beat up by a girl.

So there. Snoke is greater than Palpatine and Kylo is greater than Vader. Wait until you see Kylo when his training is complete.

ares834
Originally posted by Robtard
Lucas will never escape the hate the PT brought on him, just one of those things.

Perhaps, but I'm not so sure. If Disney keeps churning out SW films like clockwork and they tend to be rather uncreative or poorly made, I think people will look back at even the PT films with nostalgia.

Robtard
I honestly think Ep7's vast similarities with the previous film(s) was Disney playing it safe out of the gate.

I expect Ep8 not to be a repeat of what we've seen, aside from the odd shout-out to a character or popular scene.

ares834
You're probably right. However, by the time we get to episode 10 they better begin to really shake up things. If they do another story with Storm troopers and X-Wings I can see it getting stale fast.

quanchi112
You bandwagoners really don't have any faith in my NU STAR wars.

ares834
Bandwagoners?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
To my First Order. It is mine you know.

Kazenji
laughing laughing

Quan calling actual Star Wars fans bandwagoner's.

Flyattractor
Snoke is greater than Palpatine and Kylo is greater than Vader. Wait until you see Kylo when his training is complete.

Yeah. When his training is complete I bet he will be able to cry and blow his own nose all by his big boy pants self.

Darth Thor

What I mean is he can't win. He makes new SW trilogy and gets hated on. He lets Disney make the rest and still gets hated on.

I honestly think Ep7's vast similarities with the previous film(s) was Disney playing it safe out of the gate.

I expect Ep8 not to be a repeat of what we've seen, aside from the odd shout-out to a character or popular scene.

Yes I also think we'll get a lot more originality in Rogue One and Ep.8. But ares made a good point about if they have the guts to let storm troopers and X-wings go by Ep.10. I'm not so sure they will.

Firefly218
As much as I love Star Wars we need new IP. We need a new Star Wars and Marvel movies don't count.

quanchi112
Yeah. When his training is complete I bet he will be able to cry and blow his own nose all by his big boy pants self. Did you forget who Anakin actually is ? He's the guy too girly in the end to do squat to his son. He's the guy in the end with tears streaming down his face when he attacks the Jedi temple. He's the guy in the end overcome with grief when his skank mother dies. Anakin is too weak for the dark side. Kylo isn't.

quanchi112
http://screenrant.com/star-wars-episode-8-trailer-spring-2017/

Very, very excited for this to come out in the spring.

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-episode-8-trailer-spring-2017/

Robtard

Yes I also think we'll get a lot more originality in Rogue One and Ep.8. But ares made a good point about if they have the guts to let storm troopers and X-wings go by Ep.10. I'm not so sure they will.

Those are a staple of SW, can't imagine they would. I personally don't mind seeing them, just give us a good story that has some originality and I'm happy.

Ascendancy
I really wish they'd kept more of the feel of RotS when it comes to how the dark side practitioners are handled. Kylo Ren was way too much emo, not enough evil. He seemed like a petulant teenager who had no grasp of his own abilities and who threw tantrums. It was a waste of a Sith, a waste of a potentially good character, and a waste of an actor that I enjoy seeing. I'm hoping a lot changes going forward. It wasn't a very amazing film.

carthage
Looking forward to this in an already stacked year of films for 2017, especially since Rogue One and The Force Awakens were great films. I hope they delve a little more about what Luke did inbetween ROTJ/TFA, and we get some amazing training/teaching moments like in the OT

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ascendancy
I really wish they'd kept more of the feel of RotS when it comes to how the dark side practitioners are handled. Kylo Ren was way too much emo, not enough evil. He seemed like a petulant teenager who had no grasp of his own abilities and who threw tantrums. It was a waste of a Sith, a waste of a potentially good character, and a waste of an actor that I enjoy seeing. I'm hoping a lot changes going forward. It wasn't a very amazing film. What ??? Vader rages out all the time in rots embarrassingly so to lose his shit against Kenobi. Kylo didn't lose any battles due to raging out. Snoke's voice, his presence, is amazing.

Darth Thor

Problem for me that Ep. 8&9 have now is the whole set up of this trilogy is just way too similar to the OT. Which is always going to irritate me. And there's only so much Rian and Colin can do about that.

I'll obviously be excited when both those movies come out, and hope they're both very entertaining, but have to admit that's my least favourite SW era now, and I will be more excited for the spin off films. As R1 has shown, they have the most potential to mix nostalgia with something new and fresh, and give us variety.

playa1258
Going to be some work to top the last 30 mins of R1.

Ascendancy
What ??? Vader rages out all the time in rots embarrassingly so to lose his shit against Kenobi. Kylo didn't lose any battles due to raging out. Snoke's voice, his presence, is amazing.

He was still a whiny little brat. And he did lose in the end because he couldn't focus and was garbage in combat.

Zack Fair
This fkn tool tho

quanchi112
He was still a whiny little brat. And he did lose in the end because he couldn't focus and was garbage in combat. You are exaggerating but Kylo wasn't as experienced so it's to be expected. I believe a progression will take place in the next film. He was quite skilled and had a lot of wounds. His training isn't complete so relax. Luke grazed Vader's shoulder while Vader was experienced and Luke's training was incomplete.

playa1258
Kylo will get a huge power creep, he is a Skywalker afterall.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Kylo will get a huge power creep, he is a Skywalker afterall. Kylo is superior to Vader in evil in one film. Kylo>Vader. Just take it.

Snoke and Kylo>> Palpatine and Vader.

playa1258
Vader murdered a bunch of defenseless kids.

Ridley_Prime
Wonder when there'll be a Rogue Two that takes place between ep 6 & 7.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Vader murdered a bunch of defenseless kids. Kylo had innocent villagers killed as well. The kids at the Jedi temple were armed and this was a war time situation. Point is both had the chance to turn on their own family and Kylo was successful. Vader wasn't. He turned back to the light like a pansy.

Ascendancy
You are exaggerating but Kylo wasn't as experienced so it's to be expected. I believe a progression will take place in the next film. He was quite skilled and had a lot of wounds. His training isn't complete so relax. Luke grazed Vader's shoulder while Vader was experienced and Luke's training was incomplete.
He wasn't as experienced as the girl who'd never used a lightsaber before? He was a whiny little punk who got his but handed to him because he chose to practice being emo rather than honing his skills. He has my nomination for worst Sith ever.

quanchi112
He wasn't as experienced as the girl who'd never used a lightsaber before? He was a whiny little punk who got his but handed to him because he chose to practice being emo rather than honing his skills. He has my nomination for worst Sith ever. We don't know that definitively yet. She also schooled Han Solo aboard his Millenium falcon the first time she was aboard. He isn't even a Sith so of course your ignorance is bordering on appalling at this point. You also completely ignored the cross caster shot and the shoulder graze prior to him even engaging her.

steverules_2
I did not like her schooling SOLO on the falcon, that's his ship, he shouldn't be getting shown up by her at all

Flyattractor
They had to have Rey show everybody up. Its how you keep girls invested in your Fandom. You gotta Mary Sue dat shit.

steverules_2
Yup, cuz she's a woman so of course she knows everything there is to know about a ship she's never flown before

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
I did not like her schooling SOLO on the falcon, that's his ship, he shouldn't be getting shown up by her at all Solo was always pathetic. I'm glad Ben killed him. Bye bye Han.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Wonder when there'll be a Rogue Two that takes place between ep 6 & 7.

Would love them forever if it was heavily influenced by Shadows of the Empire. It's my favorite EU story besides Dark Empire comics

steverules_2
Solo was always pathetic. I'm glad Ben killed him. Bye bye Han.

Thought you were a Star Trek fan...

quanchi112
Thought you were a Star Trek fan... I am. I love both. Quit being silly.

steverules_2
I am. I love both. Quit being silly.

I'm sure you love one more than the other

quanchi112
I'm sure you love one more than the other I am that guy who cheats on his gf with another girl. I love them both in different ways.

Flyattractor
I don't believe that at ALL!.

Not that Quan is a big SF Nerd Fan Boy.....the part about having both a Wife and a GF.

Not buying that at all..

Unless its just part of one of his fan fictions.

That I would believe.

steverules_2
Well from what I've read from his countless arguments with other posters is that he goes after teenage girls, which if true would mean he can't legally marry them

Flyattractor
You don't have to marry them if you are just going to keep them in the crawlspace under your house.

steverules_2
You said he had a wife or pretend wife

quanchi112
I don't believe that at ALL!.

Not that Quan is a big SF Nerd Fan Boy.....the part about having both a Wife and a GF.

Not buying that at all..

Unless its just part of one of his fan fictions.

That I would believe. Originally posted by quanchi112
I am that guy who cheats on his gf with another girl. I love them both in different ways. Gf doesn't mean wife, retard.

quanchi112
Well from what I've read from his countless arguments with other posters is that he goes after teenage girls, which if true would mean he can't legally marry them So you can't legally marry an 18 or 19 year old. Since when ?

Ps. I never said I was married. I do hope you people comprehend simple words.

Flyattractor
So you can't legally marry an 18 or 19 year old. Since when ?

Ps. I never said I was married. I do hope you people comprehend simple words.

Words we get. Its YOU we have the issues with...

quanchi112
Words we get. Its YOU we have the issues with... You said you didn't buy I was married. I said gf which doesn't mean wife. You don't get words or apparently the English language. It's cringe worthy reading your posts.

Flyattractor
Blah Blah Blah Quan all da Quazy.....Doo Daa Doo Dah Day!

quanchi112
Blah Blah Blah Quan all da Quazy.....Doo Daa Doo Dah Day! He said he had a wife and me being the guy with green font doesn't buy it.

(All the while I never said I was married)

You embarrass yourself with every additional post.

Flyattractor
And you seem to be rather hung up on this little point of non-intrest..

Quan = Da QWAAAZZZZY!

quanchi112
And you seem to be rather hung up on this little point of non-intrest..

Quan = Da QWAAAZZZZY! When you figure out the English language and how it works pm me.

Flyattractor
OoooTay!

Kazenji
Fisher's scenes might be cut

http://movieweb.com/star-wars-8-princess-leia-carrie-fisher-scenes-cut/

Flyattractor
Why? They can just CGI her from the grave.

I don't see the prob.

Kazenji
But her scenes were already filmed for Episode 8 before her death.

Flyattractor
Then for ep 9 then, unless she gets killed off screen.

But then we can Force Ghost her. Pull a Special Edition and have her in her Slave Costume from when she was still YOUNG AND HOT!

BruceSkywalker
Fisher's scenes might be cut

http://movieweb.com/star-wars-8-princess-leia-carrie-fisher-scenes-cut/

hopefully they don't.

also don't worry about Flytraact, i have him on ignore

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hopefully they don't.

also don't worry about Flytraact, i have him on ignore

Glad to know that I defeated you.

The Force is Strong with the Fly.

Not that you will ever know.

Wimpy McSkySquatter.

Kazenji
Don't let that pride go to your head.

Flyattractor
I will just dump it when I go to the head.

TOILET THAT IS!

Pretty much where Rogue 1 belongs.

BruceSkywalker
Don't let that pride go to your head.

I'm not worried about infantile dummies who type in green

Flyattractor
Brucie is so sensitive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'm not worried about infantile dummies who type in green Fly is harmless. He's a dope who tries to be relevant. He has never been so nor will ever he be.

Flyattractor
Fly is harmless. He's a dope who tries to be relevant. He has never been so nor will ever he be.

That is a LIE Sir.... I have never given a shit about being "RELEVANT".

I just like to have a good time.

quanchi112
That is a LIE Sir.... I have never given a shit about being "RELEVANT".

I just like to have a good time. Lies.

Flyattractor
Lies.

If I gave a shit about being "relevant" why would I post at KMC!?

laughing

quanchi112
If I gave a shit about being "relevant" why would I post at KMC!?

laughing It is better than Herochat.

Darth Thor
First plot details:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/801459-rian-johnson-talks-reys-journey-in-star-wars-episode-viii/amp

quanchi112
You don't give a shit about the new trilogy. You already called the villains weak.

Flyattractor
It is better than Herochat.

They loved me at Herochat.

BruceSkywalker
First plot details:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/801459-rian-johnson-talks-reys-journey-in-star-wars-episode-viii/amp

good read

quanchi112
They loved me at Herochat. Nah.

Flyattractor
Nah.

No. They did.....REALLY!

quanchi112
No. They did.....REALLY! Nahhhh.

Flyattractor
Now you are just being Silly......Like the Cast & Crew of the Star Wars Franchise.

quanchi112
Now you are just being Silly......Like the Cast & Crew of the Star Wars Franchise. You were shunned there.

Flyattractor
I prefer to think of it as a Stunned Silence.

quanchi112
I prefer to think of it as a Stunned Silence. Nah.

Flyattractor
yu-huh!

quanchi112
yu-huh! Non.

Flyattractor
Non.

Nee!

quanchi112
Nee! Negative.

Flyattractor
Negative.

A Positive.

quanchi112
A Positive. Quit being wrong.

TheVaultDweller
First plot details:

That bit about Rey and Luke just sounds like a revamp of the Luke/Yoda training bit from the OT. Hopefully, I am wrong though, and they take it in a fresh direction. I enjoyed TFA, but it did heavily retread things we have already seen.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That bit about Rey and Luke just sounds like a revamp of the Luke/Yoda training bit from the OT. Hopefully, I am wrong though, and they take it in a fresh direction. I enjoyed TFA, but it did heavily retread things we have already seen.

I think problem was TFA pretty much set up an ESB type story for Ep.8.

Regardless can't wait to see Luke again. He will be the ultimate combination of Ben and Yoda, and he will save Episode 8.

quanchi112
I think problem was TFA pretty much set up an ESB type story for Ep.8.

Regardless can't wait to see Luke again. He will be the ultimate combination of Ben and Yoda, and he will save Episode 8. You have zero faith in the villains and anyone outside Luke. For shame. As I said you are stuck in the Ot. Living in the past. Snoke and Kylo Ren are the present and the future.

Flyattractor
I bet that Phasma will make her big comeback, and take over the entire First Order and be totally bad ass.....that or fall down another garbage chute....

Kazenji
Lucasfilm has no plans to digitally recreate Carrie Fisher for Episode 9

http://www.superherohype.com/news/388873-lucasfilm-has-no-plans-to-digitally-recreate-carrie-fisher#/slide/1

Ridley_Prime
Probably for the best. Regardless of what R1 superfans say, Leia and even more-so Tarkin were pretty jarring as such.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>