Knowledge/Intelect vs Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Knowledge Team:

Yoda
Darth Traya
Darth Plagueis
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Revan
Jerec

Power Team:

Sidious
Mace Windu
Exar Kun
Darth Vader

chingchangwalla
Kun gets his Gauntlets, Start 50 feet away.
Sabers, Force, All out.

Power team is winning, add Jadus to Knowldge team
Knowledge team is winning, add Starkiller to power team

Kurk
Are you saying Sidious isn't knowledgeable?

chingchangwalla
No. If anything he's the most knowledgable but it's unfair to have Yoda and Sidious on the same team

cs_zoltan
Everyone in the "power" team has only political power except Mace, so they get stomped.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Everyone in the "power" team has only political power except Mace, so they get stomped.

Yeah that's right. Vader and Kun are quite the politicians... ****ing dickhead

cs_zoltan
Kun made the whole senate his ***** in a display of political power, and Vader is the right hand of an Emperor erm

AncientPower
'intelect.'

chingchangwalla
How does that mean they have political power LMAO? Making the whole senate his ***** by force stunning them doesn't make Kun an expert in politics and Vader being the right hand of the Emporer makes him more of an assassin than a politician.

cs_zoltan
Stasis is a political power, and Vader had to deal with Senators all the time. Like Leia.

chingchangwalla
And that just makes Vader political? Lmao

Nephthys
Problem is that the most knowledgable people are also the most powerful. I tried coming up with a list (excluding One's) and it was:

Sidious
Vitiate
Yoda
Plagueis
Revan

vs

Unuthul
Taalon (post-pool)
Soa
Lord Nyax with Jedi Temple amp
Zonakin
Maybe Krayt?

SunRazer
Krayt's decently knowledgeable at the very least. I mean, over a century without a respectable amount of knowledge? That's pretty damn sad.

chingchangwalla
Yeah I know. I wasn't just going to pick a bunch of mugs who are smart but not powerful. Yoda was more wise than he was powerful, Plagueis was too towards the end of his life and yeah.

chingchangwalla
I'm not trying to say one has power and nothing else, and one has brains and nothing else.

Nephthys
I mean yeah thats the problem. It's a problem when the most knowledgeable are also the most powerful but the most powerful can't be knowledgeable?

chingchangwalla
So you're saying Kun, Sidious, Vader and Windu are all dumb as shit?

The Ellimist
In no order

Most powerful:

Luke Skywalker
Darth Sidious
UnuThul
Nyax
Post pool Taalon

Most knowledgable:

Darth Sidious
Vitiate
Yoda
Odan Urr
Luke? Revan?

There's definitely a strong correlation between power and knowledge, but you can create a top five list that doesn't overlap too much. A straight up battle would favor the power team of course.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Everyone in the "power" team has only political power except Mace, so they get stomped. thumb up

The Ellimist
The most powerful Jedi in galactic history is clearly Leia Organa Solo, political legend and first Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance. She crushes Kun like a bug with her oratory. thumb up

McP
1. Knowledge/Intelect:
Revan
Dooku
Kreia
Kenobi

2. Power:
Malgus
Mace
Vader
Malak

That seems to be much more balanced I'd say

The Ellimist
Except Revan is far more powerful than Malgus, Vader is probably more knowledgable than Obi Wan, etc.

McP
^
Yeah, perhaps Plagueis instead of Kenobi or Kreia then

The Ellimist
Plagueis is more powerful than anyone in the power team lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.