What Future Movie Xmen villains will surpass Apocalypse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
From your reading of the Xmen comics, what villains do you think have the most potential to surpass the 2016 iteration of Apocalypse? How do you think FOX will alter their powers, and how faithful do you think they will be to the characters portrayal in the comics? Will they be a larger threat than he was?

Ridley_Prime
I can think of some like Onslaught and such, but regardless of who else they might have or if it happens, someone like Apocalypse shouldn't be one-upped so easily, IMO. It'd kinda devalue him/the movie debut he had.

The Ellimist
Dark Phoenix?

Shadow_King
I would think Bastion would be a good villain, like they portrayed him in X-men Second Coming

Trocity
Mr. Sinister.

Visa85
There are many movie which I would like to watch personally but their story could be little more different than the ending so I suggest you to write with https://uk.bestessays.com/essay_service.html where you can get perfect plot writing and extra learning with example

riv6672

K-Dog

StiltmanFTW
X-Men are buddies with Shi'ar, they have easily just as many cosmic adventures, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.