Is Satele Shan faster than ROTS Sidious ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11124/111246656/5072545-4608457713-44339.gif

Here's why I believe the feat above is better than the grand blitzing of the B-team.

1) In Revenge of the Sith, Palpatine has a Galactic unbalancing of the Force to influence his powers - think of it as a Galactic nexus

2) Colliery to point 1, the Jedi he's facing have had their Force abilties 'diminished' - thanks to said unbalancing

3) Palpatine isn't slaughtering trained warriors primed to fight other lightsaber duelists

4) He is slaughtering people primed for blaster deflection

5) Fisto at least, can block 3 consecutive attacks, Satele's foes don't

6) Satele is facing 4 enemies, Palaptine downed 3 and got his ass kicked at the 4th

MythLord
The things people will do for attention, is insane.

Ziggystardust
So, is that a yes?

|King Joker|
Sidious while delimbed and suffering internal bleeding and hemorrhaging would probably still blitz Shan, tbh.

SunRazer
In the Deceived gloss edition, Malgus muses about how the Jedi unbalanced the Force towards the light minutes before Satele Shan's arrival, which allowed her to blitz the Sith and contend with him.

|King Joker|
Even in the deluxe edition of Deceived, every mention regarding Malgus's power is in the context of his political stature and influence among the Sith Empire, not his combative prowess. So, Shan was destroyed by Malgus with the light side aiding her, plus the fact Malgus's power accolades are rendered naught given the actual context in the deluxe edition of Deceived shows the true meaning behind them.

Nephthys
Yes, absolutely.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by SunRazer
In the Deceived gloss edition, Malgus muses about how the Jedi unbalanced the Force towards the light minutes before Satele Shan's arrival, which allowed her to blitz the Sith and contend with him.

So they're about even then?

SunRazer
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
So they're about even then?

The gloss edition of Deceived reveals that the Sith Satele blitzed were actually Voices of the Emperor, so yeah, Satele's way above Palpatine.

Nephthys
SunRazer is lying and (trying to) making fun of Nai and your arguments.

Beniboybling
And this, friends, is why Ziggy's opinions are cancer.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
SunRazer is lying and (trying to) making fun of Nai and your arguments.

I don't know if you're joining in the back and forth sarcasm or if you really just can't tell that we're messing around... well, I can't speak for Ziggy, but KJ and I aren't being serious.

Nephthys
no really

oh man hold on i need to get my good note taking pen one second

SunRazer
'kay.

Somebody make one of these threads about Bane. Neph will be flipping out.

Beniboybling
Nah I reckon Neph actually agrees with Ziggy, and is making a weak attempt to defend him. Figures. smile

Nephthys
How could anyone not agree. I'm not seeing any rebuttals, gentlemen.

SunRazer
Do you see people rebutting arguments about the earth being flat?

Nephthys
Yes, it was a big thing a while ago. Neil deGrasse Tyson rapped about it. It was awesome.

SunRazer
Soon enough, you'll see Tempest rapping about this.

Nephthys
Please don't threaten me.

Ziggystardust
The lack of decent rebuttals, is a clear cut indication that Satele has this in the bag. thumb up

SunRazer
That's what the Church declared about the Sun revolving around the Earth centuries ago.

Ziggystardust
I don't remember that same church declaring that. I remember them referring to Sidious as the greatest master of evil though, which means he can best all the other Sith lords in a fight - due to his powers as the Emperor.

SunRazer
What same church? There was no other reference to it in the thread, lol.

Beniboybling
The lack of decent rebuttals, is a clear cut indication that Satele has this in the bag. thumb up No, rather an indication we've all grown bored of your poor attempts to look intelligent.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Beniboybling
No, rather an indication we've all grown bored of your nonsense.

Tranlastion - stop attacking MUH PT!

Beniboybling
Friend every "attack" on the PT you've referred to in the OP has been addressed and dismissed at some point or another, why should we pay attention to your conclusions therefore when you can't even defend your premises?

SunRazer
A lot better than you people, who have way too much of an agenda against Sidious, a fictional character, to be talking about biases.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Friend every "attack" on the PT you've referred to in the OP has been addressed and dismissed at some point or another, why should we pay attention to your conclusions therefore when you can't even defend your premises? Originally posted by SunRazer
A lot better than you people, who have way too much of an agenda against Sidious, a fictional character, to be talking about biases.

http://thehoopla.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/crying-baby.jpg

SunRazer
Is that because you're hungry or because you got hurt? Or because Sidious received more political praise? Or because your head is further up your ass and now you can't get it out?

Beniboybling
I think it was the face he pulled when he ran away from every other debate he's had with me with his tail between his legs.

Or perhaps the one when he realised that nobody wants to give him the attention he so desperately craves. smile

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
How could anyone not agree. I'm not seeing any rebuttals, gentlemen.

Kinda like how you don't rebut Ellimist? mmm

quanchi112
The lack of decent rebuttals, is a clear cut indication that Satele has this in the bag. thumb up I like the cut of your jib.

McP
Legless Sidious with one arm should still be faster.

MythLord
Pfft, nobody here has the original Golden TOR Booster Pack that was only sold for 69 days in Nigeria. I have all the Nigerian Star Wars Fact Files shipped from Russia(somehow?) and it says Satele Shan = Vitiate, actually, but still the Light Side was in her favour and Vitiate was losing his political powers.

Deronn_solo
Why do you guys keep giving someone, you openly admitted to be a waste of time, time, is beyond my cranium to comprehend.

NTJack0
This thread is terrible.

S_W_LeGenD
Perhaps not. But she is ridiculously fast nonetheless.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by McP
Legless Sidious with one arm should still be faster.
Your jokes are pathetic.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Perhaps not.

Perhaps not? laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Lmao

S_W_LeGenD
Perhaps not? laughing out loud
I suppose you have a super duper PT edition book containing speed records of both and Palpatine have a better score. Idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SunRazer
I suppose you have a super duper PT edition book containing speed records of both and Palpatine have a better score.

You mean a log of speed feats for both? Yeah, Palpatine's vastly better, indeed. And I can list them out for you.

Do you know what this word means, or...?

Funny that you claimed that you respected me at some point, but after a few disagreements I've certainly gone down your ladder. Not that it's something to cry about.

S_W_LeGenD
Do you know what this word means, or...?

Funny that you claimed that you respected me at some point, but after a few disagreements I've certainly gone down your ladder. Not that it's something to cry about.
I reiterate that you are among those few whom I respect in person and whose debating skills I admire. I believe that you have good IQ in life. We might even be friends should we ever meet in person.

You also have history of somewhat balanced views. This I respect most.

However, I am not finding your recent views even somewhat balanced. I wonder what have changed. I am criticizing your views, not you in person.

Nonetheless, I assure you that our debates will be amicable. I will present arguments when I have time. smile

SunRazer
My views are the same, lol. The notion that Sidious is definitely faster than Satele is now ridiculous?

S_W_LeGenD
My views are the same, lol. The notion that Sidious is definitely faster than Satele is now ridiculous?
I believe that Palpatine is faster. But not by a big margin.

A debate is due.

The Ellimist
But not by a big margin.

Yeah, Legend's back.

Beniboybling
Careful Nova, if you continue like this you'll lose LeG's respect. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ziggystardust
I think I agree with LeGend, on this one.

Perhaps Sidious is faster, and Satele is just approaching...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.