Thoughts on this feat / Rank this feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Hello everyone, long time no see. So I was curious to the community's thoughts on Revan's feat of defeating two Tarentatek in the tomb of Naga Sadow. It's been made clear in some sources that Korriban at this time severely hampered one's connection to the Light side of the Force, and going by KOTOR's canon ending of LS Revan this must have been a dire hindrance.

For a bit of insight as to why I've brought up this question, I was re-watching some of TCW series and when Yoda is experiencing his vision of the Jedi temple before/without the war and Jedi-Dooku brings up Yoda battling a Tarentatek on Kashyyyk. Much how Revan did in the Shadowlands, which led me to rethinking this feat.

So what does everyone think? Is this a pure sabers feat? Where do you have it ranked as far as impressiveness?

The Ellimist
Tarentatek and tukata feats are horribly inconsistent. I'm gonna make a thread showing FotJ Luke at the mercy of a dozen tukatas that a near death trainee Bane one-shotted.

JKBart
I think I came up with the idea on how to explain the incosistency.

Think of it. Brotherhood trained on Korriban, and their training and ideas are consistently described as utter shit. I think it's legitimate that the Sith training there was 30% Force and lightsaber combat, and 70% developing top notch Tuk'a'ta fighting style.

Vixas
Granted animals and/or sith abominations like Tarentatek don't possess "skill" in the same sense another thoughtful combatant does, and again an obvious fact is that animals/creatures such as these differ in size and verocity, though Tarentatek are famed Jedi-killing machines. But hey, thanks for the heads-up Ellimist, I'll be sure to give it a look. DO you have a specific feeling of how good/bad this feat is, or is a creature's inconsistency enough for you to feel the need to dismiss it?

NewGuy01
It's impressive, but what Ellimist said is the fact of the matter tbh.

DarthAnt66
The two Revan fought though were specifically the two that the Jedi couldn't kill during the Great Hunt. It's an impressive feat.

TheGovernor67
SORRY FOR MISUSING THIS THREAD, BUT NONE SEEMS TO BE HELPING ME FOR TWO DAYS NOW ON NEWS AND QUESTIONS BOARD !

Please, how to follow a topic, how to follow a user, how to tag someone, how to reply directly to someones post, how to delete my post, where do i see notifications if someone replied to me or if someone tagged me somewhere. Thanks.

DarthAnt66
mmm

NewGuy01
You can do all of those things except tag someone, iirc. EDIT: and follow users.

1.) Scroll down to the bottom left corner and click subscribe to this thread I think
2.) idk
3.) can't be done
4.) quote button is on the bottom right hand corner of each post
5.) edit-->delete, but it can only be done right after you post
6.) n/a

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
mmm

NewGuy01
Ah, the option's there though. Never tried it.

I think you're notified via email.

NewGuy01
Oh, subbed threads show up on your CP too.

DarthAnt66
I love how I'm just discovering some of this shit 3 to 4 years later.

NewGuy01
This place is so dead it's not necessary to sub threads.

TheGovernor67
Thanks !

Nephthys
It is impressive, particularly taking them on solo, on a powerful nexus. You do have to consider that Nox and the Wrath managed to kill Terentateks at the very start of their training but both of them are highly impressive Sith in their own right. Still, perhaps that supports the inconsistency argument. :shrug:

Syndicate
Trash tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.