Lady Deathstrike vs. Armored Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2H only

Round 2: Batman sets up the traps he used against Clark

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carthage
Round 1: H2H only

Round 2: Batman sets up the traps he used against Clark

Dam...good thread. thumb up

Round one...my knee jerk says Lady Deathstrike, but there are some unknowns here that we cant properly quantify, so I cant declare a victor either way.

We have no way to know for sure if she can penetrate his armor with her claws; the armor was designed to stand up to an assault from Superman (which it really couldnt do; if Supes went all out Batman would have been dead) so it is strong (it could definitely stand up to a weakened Superman), but we dont know how strong against what she brings to the table...

Round 2, I think either the sonic attack or the machine guns end her...

I think Batman wins round 2 as a result...

relentless1
1 goes to death strike, assuming she can cut through his armour like paper

2 could go wither way i guess, depends on how her healing factor reacts to the traps, a KO is still a win for the Bat

KingD19
She doesn't need to cut through Bruce's armor. He's slow as a WW1 tank and he's got the entire lower portion of his face exposed. She on the other hand is a speedy little thing with tons of agility and plenty accurate. She can just jab him in the mouth with her claws. /thread

Not sure about the traps as she ignored every hit Logan managed to get off until he pumped her with liquid Adamantium. And the HF crowd have always been pretty tough in the X-Men movies.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
She doesn't need to cut through Bruce's armor. He's slow as a WW1 tank and he's got the entire lower portion of his face exposed. She on the other hand is a speedy little thing with tons of agility and plenty accurate. She can just jab him in the mouth with her claws. /thread

Not sure about the traps as she ignored every hit Logan managed to get off until he pumped her with liquid Adamantium. And the HF crowd have always been pretty tough in the X-Men movies.

The healing factor peeps have been tough in the Xmen movies, but we have seen healing factor peeps KO'ed; by gunfire no less...

KingD19
We've only seen Logan get ko'd by gunfire, which was PIS considering his Adamantium. And that was once. Every other time he got shot bullets only pissed him off. Even in X3, he got hit by a flying chunk of metal and it only turned his head.

cdtm
Slow? Seemed pretty nimble to me.n Armored Batman was pretty much moving against mooks like he always did..

KingD19
He was plenty slow in his fight with Clark. Especially considering how fast Deathstrike herself is. He'd never land a hit on her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.