Savage Opress vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malak

Syndicate
Oppress.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malak

QuakeBlood
Probably Malak.

He killed the two jedi knights on the star forge (just before you face him), with no problems at all.

In Leviathan Revan/Shan/Onasi were utterly outclassed by Malak.

chingchangwalla
Hmm. Savage

SunRazer
I'm assuming this isn't SF Malak, in which case, probably Savage, yeah.

Vixas
Malak. He's powerful enough to match Savage and if nothing else not get beaten around like a ragdoll, and with his showing of Stasis Field aboard the Leviathan, is capable of utilizing abilities Savage would not know how to defend against.

SunRazer
I'm pretty sure conventional defenses work against Stun/Stasis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is Leviathan Revan superior to Savage? My gut says yes.

DarthAnt66
@Nova: I doubt it. Caedus was surprised Mara Jade knew how to defend against it.

Syndicate
Quote?

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
@Nova: I doubt it. Caedus was surprised Mara Jade knew how to defend against it.

Do you have a quote?

Syndicate
We seem to be asking for those alot eh Nova? :P

DarthAnt66
"They grappled, Force-pushed, Force-crushed: he threw her back again, trying to Force-jolt her spine and paralyze her for a moment, but somehow she deflected it and bricks flew out of the wall as if someone had punched them through from the other side."

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"They grappled, Force-pushed, Force-crushed: he threw her back again, trying to Force-jolt her spine and paralyze her for a moment, but somehow she deflected it and bricks flew out of the wall as if someone had punched them through from the other side."

Uhh...

SunRazer
That's not the conventional Stun/Stasis, that's a special technique Jacen learned where he shocks somebody's spinal cord to paralyze them.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
That's not the conventional Stun/Stasis, that's a special technique Jacen learned.
Quote it's special? erm

Syndicate
Uhh...
Have to agree with Skillz here Ant...

DarthAnt66
*shrugs*

Opress isn't powerful enough anyway.

And he has no counter to drain.

SunRazer

DarthAnt66
mmm

Syndicate
Also there's the fact that "somehow" can simply be referring to Jacen being surprised she was capable of withstanding attacks of his power.

Vixas
Originally posted by SunRazer
I'm pretty sure conventional defenses work against Stun/Stasis.

Most likely. I am, however, referring more-so to the fact that Savage has never encountered the technique before and isn't exactly the fastest learner when it comes to dealing with.... unforseen force abilities.

I honestly don't even feel the need is necessary to bring up the fight between Him and Ventress VS Dooku, where even with aid Savage was nullified by the same technique almost more times than I can count. Now, even taking into account this is Force Lightning, Malak's abilities at the time were enough to breach Revan's defenses at the time, at the same time he held Bastila (and Carth) in stasis. Honestly holding that showing above what Savage's conventional defenses are, never-minding his lack of ability to adapt.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I agree that Opress doesn't have much of a chance here. Malak was wailing on Leviathan!Revan while simultaneously keeping Bastila/Carth in stasis. Given that Revan can solo 2 terentatek's in the dark side nexus that is Naga Sadow's tomb, and that a Terentatek is a match for a squad of Jedi, and that Malak sort of clowned him...

SunRazer

DarthAnt66
I agree that Opress doesn't have much of a chance here. Malak was wailing on Leviathan!Revan while simultaneously keeping Bastila/Carth in stasis. Given that Revan can solo 2 terentatek's in the dark side nexus that is Naga Sadow's tomb, and that a Terentatek is a match for a squad of Jedi, and that Malak sort of clowned him...
thumb up

Jmanghan
I agree that Opress doesn't have much of a chance here. Malak was wailing on Leviathan!Revan while simultaneously keeping Bastila/Carth in stasis. Given that Revan can solo 2 terentatek's in the dark side nexus that is Naga Sadow's tomb, and that a Terentatek is a match for a squad of Jedi, and that Malak sort of clowned him... Well, Revan was doing fine in the Duel, its in the force where he struggled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.