Creeper vs. Ghostrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Who wins?

Flyattractor
Which versions of which you using!?

Blue Area Vet
Oh come on!

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Which versions of which you using!?

I didn't specify, so current.

riv6672
Ghost Rider threads always end up "penance stare FTW, nothing beats the penance stare". Which is untrue of course, but still.

Not sure how powerful the Kitsune Creeper is, but physically it looks like it'd be a good fight.

Flyattractor
Creeper cause every GR post Vr2 has SUCKED ...IMO.

And IMO IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

Kazenji
So its Robbie Reyas Ghost Rider, What good feats has he got?

riv6672
Robbie Reyes?
I forgot about him (as has most everyone else). Was thinking Ketch or Blaze.

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672
Robbie Reyes?
I forgot about him (as has most everyone else). Was thinking Ketch or Blaze.

Blue Area vet did say current version, Which would be Robbie.

riv6672
Not disputing it, just saying i wouldn't (didnt) have thought of him in a million years. The guy's never been on my radar.

Blue Area Vet
This is not what I envisioned.

Kazenji
Always happens when you aim for world domination.

riv6672
Could be worse.

basilisk
Robbie Reyes?
I forgot about him (as has most everyone else). Was thinking Ketch or Blaze. Who the **** is Robbie Reyes? I'm guessing some diversity version of GR but never even heard of him.

So I guess Creeper wins just because I've never heard of Robbie.

beatboks
How is this not a GR stomp???

I love Creeper but really he's spidey, Wolverine level NOT GR.

-K-M-
Originally posted by basilisk
Who the **** is Robbie Reyes? I'm guessing some diversity version of GR but never even heard of him.

So I guess Creeper wins just because I've never heard of Robbie.

He's the new ghost rider. Johnny blaze is still ghost rider too, but Robbie is a new variation and instead of a motorcycle he drives a low-rider. But yes he is a new diversity character

What no one remembers the female ghost rider that was around for a bit?

basilisk
Originally posted by -K-M-
He's the new ghost rider. Johnny blaze is still ghost rider too, but Robbie is a new variation and instead of a motorcycle he drives a low-rider. But yes he is a new diversity character

What no one remembers the female ghost rider that was around for a bit? I don't remember any of these, I just think of Blaze and Ketch. I guess I am behind on my Ghost Rider mythos which sounds like a good thing from what I'm hearing.

But as far as the worthwhile versions of Ghost Rider go (Blaze and Ketch), I think they should indeed win except perhaps earlier versions of Blaze.

leonidas
the girl was actually cool. better then reyes. she's the one that beat the hell out of mephisto in hell, right...? reyes kinda sucked from what i saw.

abhilegend
There is only one Ghost Rider as far as I'm concerned.

Nicholas Cage.

stick out tongue

riv6672
^^^Better than Reyes.

basilisk
^^^Better than Reyes.

Originally posted by leonidas
the girl was actually cool. better then reyes. she's the one that beat the hell out of mephisto in hell, right...? reyes kinda sucked from what i saw.

I have done some research into Reyes and have also come to the conclusion that Reyes kinda sucked. Not Simon Baz level sucked, which is one of my current yardsticks, but sucked nonetheless.

Did not find much at all about the girl Ghost Rider so can't really say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.